Is it politically right wing to be attracted to traps?

Is it politically right wing to be attracted to traps?

NO

NOOOOOOOOOOOO IT'S NOT SHUT UP ALREADY

Traps are gay, user.

no they're not

It is right wing to hate women, so it's only natural that you eventually begin to seek an alternative

it's completely natural.

politics is just used as a tool to hate..(by bigots and christians)

aww :( why!? D:

Yea, traps are BASED.

Na, that mean is gay in itself, and traps are gay as fuck.

But you can still enjoy them, especially Astolfo.

Fuck, meme*

>>>/gaschamber/

Bois were made to be fucked. It is your duty as a masculine male man to keep them in their place.

:D

Yes it is.

Every right winger that has ever lived is a closeted homosexual and they require social shielding of their true sexual identities. Traps fulfill this since they outwardly look like females and won't draw as much attention as two males doing things together in public.

that's where you'll be headed, right?

>flag

everyone make sure to sage and report this garbage hopefully these memeflag baitposters will go away

>christians

you do realize muslims and niggers hate gays way more than christians do, right?
they literally kill gay people for being gay every day in the middle east and africa

so why are you so fixated on christians... makes me wonder.... hmmmm

could you be a kike in fact

why dont u just go away >:(

no they don't.. It just propaganda on fox news and such.. they don't kill gays (I prefer the term same sexuals btw)

All made up by fake media.

Of course it is. Traps are the only thing to fuck where it isn't actually gay when you do it. They have everything you could ever want: feminine face, nice body and top it all off, a penis

I honestly hope traps will get the get this time.

this :3

Moar

Please delete this! I DON'T LIKE TO BE CONFUSED!!!!!