Why are we not talking about Worldstarhiphop.com more?

Why are we not talking about Worldstarhiphop.com more?

Read the fucking comments on this Libyan Slave market video ('Unfathomable: Libyan Markets Are Currently Selling Slaves For $800 A Piece!) .

All the comments are either about blacks thinking this is fake news (cus we r kangz not slaves) or black libyans (lmao) selling other blacks instead of arabs selling blacks. Literally none of these black people know Libya is Arab instead of black. WHAT THE FUCK DO THEY TEACH BLACK PEOPLE IN AMERICAN SCHOOLS? WTF.

Others even claim these slaves are plotting some kind of grand robbing scheme on their owners..

Those are just random top comments the further you go down the worse it gets. The denial and retardation is both extremely hilarious and just fucking depressing.

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=2S2qtGisT34
youtube.com/watch?v=mlz3-OzcExI
worldstarhiphop
dralimelbey.com/the-official-united-washitaw-de-dugdahmoundyah-muur-nation-history.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Niggers don't really understand anything except rape, drugs, stealing, murder, welfare, and get whitey,

nigs are gonna nog I made peace with this a long time ago. Remember never relax around blacks.

A few days ago i would legit think you were exaggerating. Until i found out about worldstarhiphop comment section..

Man i cant imagine what it would be like living with these 'people' in real life. Now i kinda understand why they hate white people so much, they literally just never heard about the arabic slave trade etc. Hell, dudes like 'NubianPharoah' even think Africa is 100% black owned and slavery started and ended with white Americans.

Thats prolly why they think ancient egyptians were black too now that i think about it

Where's the video link

>Literally none of these black people know Libya is Arab instead of black.
Blacks are not able to comprehend that words can have mutliple meanings eg. that the word "Africa" has different geographic and racial meanings, and that a geographically African country can have an ethnic makeup that is not African (i.e. Black.)

It's literally the basis of the Knags meme. They can not comprehend that a geographically African country does not have a racially African populace.

worldstarhiphop com/videos/video.php?v=wshh9mc6SXHE7WP66jkP

Another goldie for anyone still here:
> 'I hope you blacks understand that us whites are the only barrier currently preventing brown and yellow people from enslaving or downright exterminating you, as both Asians and Arabs see you as lower than animals and feel no empathy or altruism whatsoever. Yet you hate us so and blame us for everything you perceive as wrong in the world. If we disappear, do enjoy your future.'

Reply: 'No they wont blacks lived with native americans way before whites showed up in America and everything was fine until yall came.'

THIS IS WHAT THEY ACTUALLY BELIEVE HOLY CHRIST PLEASE END ME

Just wait until they learn that the ancient egyptians enslaved blacks and if they went to modern day egypt to meet their 'ancestors' they'd likely be looked at with disgust by the local who'd assume they were Sudanese migrants.

Need pictures. Get a mudslime actually standing there selling his black slave and then relentlessly repost that shit around.

You dumb fucking niggers think whitey is so bad? Crackers have been looking after your backwards ape kind for centuries but the barbarian sand people and the insectoid chinks are going to be far less kind once we've had to step back from world power.

yep, they got this to say:
>'he last time I checked, Libya was located in Northern Africa, which constitutes all of it's native people as AFRICAN. WE as black people equate melanated skin as 'black'...PERIOD. Clearly these men were dark skinned AND African, which would make them...BLACK. By YOUR logic, we as black people should NOT call ourselves AFRICAN AMERICAN because even though our skin is melanated, we're not FROM Africa and though the Libyan's skin is melanated and they're from Africa, they're NOT black. See how NONSENSICAL that is? See how STUPID your reply is?'

Arab = african = black. Great logic. These libyans would prolly kill anyone for saying they are 'black'.

>149993988
Wow these comment make liveleak look like a civilized place.

Link the comment section.

Basketball americans think all of africa is sub-saharan dindu clay. If they read or hear anything that implies Egypt and the maghreb being Arab/Berber land they chimp the fuck out about the "whitewashing of true black history", KANGZ, Beethoven was black etc. etc.

they are really that retarded.

There inferiority complex and victim hood mentality lead them without any reason or logic for just about anything and everything. Everything negative about there life is no fault of there own, it’s cause they’re black and white supremacy n sheeeit

We could redpill the world on:

>black on black slavery was a thing back on the colonies time, we didn't SLAVED them we BOUGHT THEM from BLACKS, and JEWS ALSO SHIPPED THEM HERE
>BLM AND LIBERALS DO NOT CARE ABOUT THIS AT ALL
>OBONGO AND CANCERLY DID THIS

Wait... you mean Russians/Indians/Arabs aren’t yellow squinty eyed Asians? Get out of town!

>unironically implying you didn't know the west where the only people to stop doing slavery.

Why aren't you faggots taking screenshots to spread?

BECAUSE THEY ARE FUCKING RETARDED
I've been posting multiple threads about this day and night, but nothing is happening on Sup Forums

Ha ha ha ha ha....Niggers say the darnedest things.

>blacks thinking
well, there's your problem

I love when these arguments end up being about the schools or "what are you teaching them?!" They don't do shit in school and they drop out ASAP. You can't force people to learn shit.

> Niggers
> Understanding literally anything

>Libya was located in Northern Africa, which constitutes all of it's native people as AFRICAN

1)This is clearly Obamas fault
2)This is clearly Hillarys fault
3)The blame should be attached to them, one of them is the actual PROGRESSIVE candidate, she is ignoring the SLAVE TRADE she helped to CREATE.
4)Triggered retards who screech racism if you say that you dislike curly hair or that you don't like white guilt propaganda are LITERALLY IGNORING SLAVERY IN AFRICA HAPPENING NOW

The link can't be posted because Sup Forums thinks it's spam.

Native Americans are red and they owned slaves too, so....

you break up the url, ruhtard
boards.Sup Forums
.org/pol

youtube.com/watch?v=2S2qtGisT34

video

From a European perspective i thought schools in black 'communities' were just bad but somehow they'd get a grasp of COMMON knowledge about their own history / continent. Turns out they either know nothing or are completely misinformerd in the most hilarous and saddest ways

Funny that arabs are still selling castrated blacks even today as slaves. For how long has the arab slave trade running?

BUMP

You have no idea the level of monkeyshines I have seen. They are children in adult bodies that are prone to violence. If you just watch them in public there ape behavior keeps slipping through. Truly sub-human.

I BE PUDDIN DIS UP ON WHIRL STAH

A lot of redpilled normies in the comments

It's a good thing we got rid of Gaddafi
youtube.com/watch?v=mlz3-OzcExI

Theyre dumb as fuck and only hurt society more than they help it.

I had a primary instructor a sheboon who during class said with a straight face and meant it "Black men never hit there women. White men do stuff like that".

I feel bad for Europe you have no idea what you are in for as the invasion of Europe escalates. The biggest redpill since the Islamic Age of Expansion is about to hit the Old World.

craziest video on the whole website

worldstarhiphop
.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhfCQpG8y006cNS3DH

Now imagine that these same jiggaboos get pushed through a university for a phony BA and get preferential hiring.

>Black men never hit there women

That's right goy, they're good boys. A black man actually wrote the Constitution but evil racist whitey stole it.

What is scary medical apes and military moon crickets and other vital roles in society that are given to niggers in the name of equity.

Damn i feel ya bro. Most people from Holland are publicly anti-immigration tho. Maybe this will become a trend in Germany, France, UK and Sweden soon too.

>WHAT THE FUCK DO THEY TEACH BLACK PEOPLE IN AMERICAN SCHOOLS?
We spend a shit ton of money trying to get them to show up to school including paying them. At best, they don't pay attention but they typically are extremely disruptive and violent.

It's because we have a metric fuckton of Shariablue faggots here. And have since before that name for them ever existed.

Ah, memories of the old days on Sup Forums

They don't learn anything in our schools. They learn what they know off tha skreetz fuck whitey

>gets sold as black slave
ah those nigs always nogging

U.S. gubmint says Arabs are white so if theyre white and enslaving poor blacks i guess its just a cycle of whitey cracka enslaving blacks again.

Just when will it end i cant even

Here is the video on NIGGERSTAR

worldstarhiphop com /videos /video.php?v=wshh9mc6SXHE7WP66jkP

tank you for kek

I almost pissed my pants at "moon cricket"

I have never heard that before

You see, the first inhabitants of the Americas were black Egyptian Muslims.
dralimelbey.com/the-official-united-washitaw-de-dugdahmoundyah-muur-nation-history.html

Y'all fukn yts, know your goin down soon. Urvry one nos blacks bein slaved is becus of trump it's simple as 1 X1=2

Glad you got a squirter there user.

>we wuz everyone

OP it's like you've never heard of cognitive dissonance before. If liberals and blacks were to truly acknowledge the arab slave trade it would destroy the victimhood excuse they've had for decades.

cmon nigger

HOLY SHIT GUYS: Sup Forums needs to take the lead in starting an e-activist shitfest about ending slavery in Africa, complete with Sup Forums or nationalist watermarks.
>Africa will be objectively worse without slaves
>sand jiggers btfo
>great optics
>retarded leftists who hate everything we do will support black chattel slavery.

This could be true, if we make it big.

>CNN is fake news except when it suits my propaganda
>t. Sup Forums

Nature has been trying to weed out niggers for years, its white peoples fault for allowing them to survive. I utterly want to stab white people that go to Africa to "help them".. HELP YOUR OWN GOD DAMN FUCKING PEOPLE

This is a good idea but there's not enough energy in this thread for it to take off.

Niggers almost murdered my step father in the hospital last week. To be "fair," he was probably muttering racist shit when doped out of his mind, but the literally left him to die immediately post heart surgery. 2 hours later we get to see him and his has just been dumped onto the bed, nude, and disconnected from four life-saving devices. His call button was removed and tucked between his mattress.
13 nurses between 10 rooms and he was left like that for two hours, found bleeding, wheezing, and nearly dead two hours after life-saving surgery.

Fuck niggers. I've hated them a long time but they have to fucking die.

Sue. You should already be in contact with a lawyer

their comments here

I have been trying to talk my mother and his sister into pressing charges, but they are both emotionally wrecked and "just so glad he is okay".
I plan to talk to him about it personally when his recovery is further along.

This is at best the grossest criminal negligence I have ever heard of, or a straight up manslaughter, or in my opinion attempted murder.

Holy shit, it is literally an "everything is made of cotton" nig. We have to stop, Sup Forums, some of those smuggies were never meant to be real.

>tfw no niggers to feed and clothe me, and no nigger women to rape for entertainment

Why live

>Over 6'3"

Women.

>The slave trade is described as a hideous consequence of effective anti-smuggling operations, which left the smugglers sitting on a large number of refugees they could not slip past the Libyan coast guard to final destinations in Europe. The criminal gangs decided to sell off these surplus refugees as slaves.

IT’S WHITEYS FAULT THEY BE SLAVES AND SHEEEIITTT

>Whites are the only race with monkey DNA though, specifically the rhesus monkey. That's where your RH blood type is abbreviated from.
First comment I saw

The same thing they teach white kids. Its just that black kids are unable to learn anything.

watched a bit. sounds merely made up desu

Should I go on and keep posting their retarded discussion?

grilled chicken as in grilled chicken sandwich from KFC im sure

>Dont Be mislead ...these are servants ,it’snot right but ppl from poor villages become servants to individuals in the cities for a pay .Usually there is a middle man that helps to bring these ppl to work in the cities for a certain amount of time !Its all around the world.Like Mexicans n foreigners here working for bougie whites in Manhattan.Not right but it’s common than u think.
So it's not southern chattel slavery, it's indentured servitude like what rich liberals in the US practice with Mexicans.

>Idiots. Arab is not a race, just like Latino is not a race. Arabs can be black and they can also be white. Most white Arabs that come over here are labeled caucasian. Matter of fact, this people look like y'alls ancestors from the caves. Now, there is a caste system in North Africa and black Arabs are kept at the bottom of the totem pole. So it would be hard for them to buy slaves, wouldn't it? Instead of genuinely worrying about human lives, you talk about race. Why? Because you don't give a shit about human suffering unless the persecuted is white.
What the fuck is wrong with these people. Arab is an ethnicity, you retard. There is no such thing as a White Arab.