There is a massive deception campaign in the US and in its global propaganda...

There is a massive deception campaign in the US and in its global propaganda, which seeks to portray the United States as a poor set-upon nation that would like world peace, but just has to keep a military stationed around the globe to “police” all the world’s “trouble spots.”

In fact, nothing could be further from the truth.

That truth is that the US is the biggest warmonger the world has ever known.

fuck off jew. Israel won't exist soon

It would be great if the U.S military were actually pro White and took back Turkey and gave it back to Greek government.

What else are you gonna tell me? That the earth is infact not flat?

Bro u just mad u got cucked after losing two world wars that u can't pursue ur own self interests anymore lmao at least be successful in it
>tfw le 56% face rules the world
wh*Tes eternally BTFO

thanks, captain obvious

Th-Thank you for your service hector and jose.

Whoa this is so deep I never considered any of this before my mind is blown. ive been in the matrix this whole time it's like I'm just waking up and beginning to see reality. Thanks for sharing this insightful information all of the people over the age of 16 have never conceived before. Fuck Chris Angel, they should call you Mindfreak.

There is a massive deception campaign in Europe and in its global propaganda, which seeks to portray the Middle East as a poor set-upon land that would like world peace, but just has to keep killing innocent civilians around the globe to “stop Islamophobia” in “the west.”

In fact, nothing could be further from the truth.

>baby watched his first conspiracy video on youtube the post

>That truth is that the US is the biggest warmonger the world has ever known.

The US is a hegemon. Despite the ability to destroy every military on the planet, we don't. Just wait and see how benevolent China is when they overtake the West in a decade or 2.

>he thinks we don't know

nothing as you know it will exist soon. The economy is a traveling circus, and soon, when it leaves town you'll find that your tickets are nonredeemable and your standing on a whole lot of nothing.

entirely agreed

americans are fucking stupefied clueless goy other than the 1% of jews that run their government.

but the good news, theyre at a point that corruption and internal discord is eating them like cancer to the point civil war 2.0 is ready to be executed.

all it takes is sparks in the right spots, and this babylonian shithole is up in flames.

We been at war for 222 out of 239 years

NESERA IS UPON US

also...lol @ the mexican US soldiers in your pic

these taco benders were promised "legal status" if they served in the US.

They got jew'd

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

there is a massive deception campaing in countries other than the US and in their global propaganda.

They seek to portray the United States as just another country, instead of the ruler of all countries.

In fact, nothing could be further from the truth. Other countries are lucky that we rule with soft methods and they will miss these times once the chinese or the russians take over.

>Be Deutschlandistan
>Get bombed into sheer cuckoldry by Anglosphere in 1940s
>Watch as allies get irradiated months later
>Watch Korea, Viatnam, Gulf Wars I && II, etc...
>Just now figures out that we're war mongers

now the real question that remains to be answered

just how badly does North Korea want payback?

give em a break. they make some nice weapons but it takes em a while to realize what the weapons are used for.