twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>linking huff
Tsk.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/931877599034388480

Fuck this guy's amazing.

Here are some personal favorites.

Just have a good personality goy.

>le roasties

Hey, I'm not defending these butthurt bitches but autistic screeching about women on a political board makes you even more pathetic than they are.

Why the fuck are European countries so lax on rape crimes?

>Falling for the vaginal jew

What does it say. My mobile app is trash.

Wow absolutely perfect GET.

I know right? Just go your own way goyi - I mean guy!

> Trump will win in 2020
> Even Jesus hated tax

Gotta love Sup Forums

How good is your PERSONALITY guys?

What does this mean? Oh, ok, took a second for me to get it. Women think that Personality And Looks Are tHE same thing.

>huffingtonpost.ca/entry/makeapp-makeup-removal-app_us_5a0c56bde4b0b17ffce1aca1

i love that liberals see this as some sort of russian conspiracy in relation to trump

But does that mean a person with good looks has a good personality or a person with a good personality is good looking

Take the Black Pill if you dare:

youtube.com/watch?v=EFnJMPQow7A

WARNING: suicide inducing for incels.

anybody have examples of what's in the ebook? I don't want to drop $30 just to find out it's some shitty incel scam.

I have it since I'm doing the coaching program. Obviously not gonna post the book. Do you want a screenshot of anything in particular?

Basic outline is philosophy, online dating statistics and experiments, analysis of aesthetic male body and how to achieve it, work out plans, dieting, supplementation, setting up online dating profile, how to properly take photos, etc.

>hi I’m your divorce attorney, Maury glodblatt

Who said anything about getting married? ;)

It’s implying that the only metric needed for the perception of a ‘good’ personality seems to be looks, and not actual personality.

>How good is your PERSONALITY guys?
*Tips Fedora*

>women like good-looking men

I can't believe that this is a surprise to people.

You would be very surprised. Look at the pickup scam artists telling people to just "go out and approach hundreds of times" like a jackass.
That's literally why I took a chance on the Slayer System. Tired of that bullshit, just wanna get to the good part which is maximizing looks to get laid easier online.

it means women are dumb

It means they secretly care about your appearance, i.e. the most reliable indicator of your genetic potential, instead of "6 things I couldn't live without", "Favorite movies and TV shows", or whatever other bullshit constitutes as a personality these days.

youtube.com/watch?v=oeqFlgXcBFk

>denying tax-payer subsidizes birth control

My favorite Trumpism yet.