How do we solve the Israel-Palestine problem?

How do we solve the Israel-Palestine problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=toDA6rZdPfA
youtube.com/watch?v=C4nCy5CITc8
youtube.com/watch?v=lXWq3f01e2U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nukes

Israel won't exist soon. The crimes they've done to the world for the past 70+ years are about to be exposed.

Palestine 1 state solution is about to happen.

Proof?

kys faggot.

We already have nukes user
Your country did more crimes

wrong.

Get rid of the Jews occupying Palestinian land

The Khazarian empire is going to grind to a halt. Jews worldwide are fucked and nothing you do or say anymore has any impact on the situation.

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

Jews must be stopped. Oppose everything they do, for they are agents of Lucifer.

With every nuclear weapon in our arsenals combined.

Electing Ben Shapiro as our president.

Give the Jews a train pass?

We don't do anything and we let them sort themselves out

Who gives a shit. This is a sandnigger problem.

No. This is a worldwide problem and your'e just a pissy Jew because you think you're entitled to everything. Shut your fucking mouth for once and sit down.

We chase out every single mudslime and kike, then restore the Holy Land to Christendom!

Palestine for the Palestinians
Mexico for the Jews (after we build the wall of course)

Take all the Christian and Druze Lebanese and put them in Israel. Take all the Palestinians and put them in Lebanon.

There is no Israel-Palestine problem, as far as America need be concerned. When two drug addicts are stabbing each other in a dirty alleyway, you don't benefit by getting involved. You just keep on walking and hope they kill each other.

>worldwide problem

KEK

the only person who would call it a "worldwide problem" is a muslim insect or a leftist child molester.

>MUH WORLDWIDE PROBLEM

>WORLDWIDE PROBLEM

>MUH PALESTINIANS SUFFERING
>WORLDWIDE PROBLEM

>t. Jew

Listen kike. Palestine and the arabs are going to control the region. Nothing you say matters.

Nuking them both.

Gas the Kikes, of course. What are you, a fucking idiot Canuck?

This is the only solution.

Israel has committed countless crimes against humanity in multiple countries. Nothing you say matters anymore Chaim.

You give me the trillion dollar loan and I make palestine go away.

Ending segregation and racism, equality love and integration, intermarriage Judaism with Muslim to end prejudice and war.

fpbp

Also Israel needs more African and Syrian refugees.

>T. Muslim

muslim opinions don't matter, faggot. Go fuck some nine year olds.

>Listen kike. Palestine and the arabs are going to control the region.

Sure stinks of greasy sweaty muslim here

The world wont stand for the RACIST immigration policies of Israel, they need to provide welfare and social benefits to integrate more immigrants, all of Europe does it.

The EU stands FOR THE EQUALITY OF MINORITIES and IMMIGRANTS! Human rights of movement.

Kick muslims out. Why the fuck do they need israel?

Kill the Israelis and Palestinians then take ownership of it.

Explain to me how are our local shitstorms an issue to anybody but to those involved.
>MUH TEXES MONEY
Okay I can agree on that, maybe the US can reduce the gibs but lets call the kid by its name. You just fucking hate Israel and will latch on to any excuse or leftard/muslim talking point (legit or not) if it gives you the chance to bitch about Israel and by doing so give yourself the feeling you are somehow stoping the decline of your own world ideals place in the world

TEAR DOWN RACISM!!!!!

If someone asks you whynyou don't support israel tell them because they are a xenophobic racist apartheid state.

This BLATANT RACISM CAN NOT EXIST IN THE 21st CENTURY! THIS LEADS TO WAR AND EVIL!
There is no such thing as a Jewish "race" Africans can assimilate to Israeli culture.

>open borders for israel
>????
>banks profit

i dont know why those boarders arent fully OPEN chaim.

OPEN BORDERS!

Faggot

German made ovens allegedly work.

If the persians nuked the jews i would literally cry tears of joy.

As far as this board goes, I'm thinking that exterminating shitposters like OP might be an option.

Why am I a faggot? Why are you Jews so fucking stupid? YOURE THE ONES THAT FEEL COMPELLED TO FLOOD THIS BOARD.

Innocent people wouldn't need to hire shills 24/7 to shit up Sup Forums

I'm not a jew, you fucking inbred sandnigger piece of shit.

Only a Jew would call everyone who disagrees with them a sand nigger. Typical kike.

Immigrants can never support the anti immigrant racist xenophobic Israeli state.

Just make it all Israel.

Jews are just white-arabs anyways.

Not sure what they have to fight about.

Both of their religions have them sacrificing goats and not eating pork specifically and other stupid retard shit.

Make more space for more Jews to leave Europe & America to go their.

Israel needs immigrants or it wont survive, israel is a melting pot.

You're the one who cares about that shit, retard. Why? Only filthy muslims give a shit.

You care enough to shill on Sup Forums to tell everyone that this doesn't matter. Enjoy being a citizen of Palestine faggot.

>> force mass migration of refugee's to the middle east so they can all hold hands in multicultural utopia?

Then nuke it

Kill the Arabs and let the Chosen rule as Yahweh intended.

Americans post massive lawsuits for remedy against Israel for:
Circumcision reparations to Americans.
Bankrupt them.

Typical RACIST

What are you even talking about? Enjoy living where? I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THEM AND I DON'T CARE. We have our own problems, idiot.

You're a Jew.

We dont support RACISM ABYWHERE.

>Israel keeps roughly half of its territory
>Palestine gets roughly half of its old territory
>both are recognized internationally as sovereign states
Also the borders should be fixed so it looks like pic related. The current borders are fucked up and all over the place

You're a fucking retard who should mind his own problems.

Specifically from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

Let Palestine take over and then retake Jerusalem.

Youreba FILTHY RACIST!!!!

Don't fall for the 1940's meme. Muslims are worse than Jews. The Jews should get all of Israel.

Israel opens bordees for immigration from Africa as well, they are starbing and israel can provide a better life and they are neighbors

FILTHY RACIST

We dont
Who gives a shit

>literally some religious backwater in mediterranean
Just let them kill each other for as long as either controls Israel. Whoever wins; well done! youtube.com/watch?v=toDA6rZdPfA

END RACISM!! WORLD WIDE!! NO TOLERANCE FOR RACISM!!

No, ISRAEL NEEDS IMMIGRATION!

Have the British control it again.

Arent we all enemies of eachother? Is death not the great equalizer?

youtube.com/watch?v=C4nCy5CITc8

END RACISM IN ISRAEL, OPEN IMMIGRATION TO AFRICA!!

NO RACISM TOLERATED IN ISRAEL!! EQUALITY LOVE AND PROGRESS!!

I know what you're implying, if Israel opened borders to everyone they would instantly like double their economic growth.

RACISM MUST BE ENDED!!!

Instantly gdp increase 10x and pay pension, IMMIGRATION IS GOOD, there is no argument against immigration to Israel but RACISM.

BUILD BRIDGES NOT WALLS.

There are two ways to control a region with two distinct ethnic groups that do not get along:

Either
1. Genocide, or
2. Full integration, mixing, and mass accepting immigrants

What Israel is doing right now is neither, its just pissing all of its neighbors off, which is dumb long-term.

>>How do we solve the Israel-Palestine problem?

Kill the jews. Give the real state back to Palestine.

Kill all sand niggers, prob solved.

>inb4 Jidf

Israel is not going away anytime soon, as they have enough nukes to destroy every major western city at least 3 times over.
Israel is also an easy solution to the JQ. The west no longer has to deal with jews, and Israel becomes a homogenous ethnostate.

Give all the land to Israel, but require them to accept Palestinian refugees.

Sorry. Sampson option is a myth. Mueller is going to expose Israel. You're mentally challenged or have wishful thinking because Israel is doomed and you know it.

Nope. Have fun living in Palestine faggot.

Relocate the Palestinian people. A two state solution will never work.

>>The EU stands FOR THE EQUALITY OF MINORITIES and IMMIGRANTS! Human rights of movement.

You are a bluepilled POS. The onlything the EU has done was to give Germany the hegemony over all of Europe that it failed to gain in 2 world wars.

give all that shitty land to the jews for their ethnostate
let them drive the arabs out to the arab ethnostates

but all on the exception thhat jews currently living all over the place subverting those countries, make aliyah and go PERMANENTLY to live in their ethnostate
problem solved

I never said that Israel would be considering bringing down the west entirely, but that the "day of the rope" Idea that were just going to nuke Israel is stupid

We aren't gonna nuke israel. We're gonna expose everything they've done from JFK until today and it will destroy them.

Israel will not fall. It will stand even till the last day!

youtube.com/watch?v=lXWq3f01e2U

Define "We", user.

remove matzo
remove shawarma

Drive all the Jews out or drive all the Arabs out