What the fuck is wrong with the Irish? Why are they the slavs of western Europe?

What the fuck is wrong with the Irish? Why are they the slavs of western Europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7qEgkjCJbtY
youtube.com/watch?v=JgksyEsIz-U
youtube.com/watch?v=R9oZaP-my5E
youtube.com/watch?v=OPUdZAIOqJs
walesonline.co.uk/news/education/shocking-racist-views-held-10-13785507
geneticliteracyproject.org/2015/01/07/claims-that-us-is-a-genetic-melting-pot-appear-overblown-if-youre-white/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Normal Irish people don't act like that. Never saw any of that in Dublin. But they do drink a lot, bar life is life.

What the hell? Nothing about this wasn't gay.

Look at that sniveling Jew rat.

youtube.com/watch?v=7qEgkjCJbtY

Tbh this could be anywhere in Britain as well, we all have a fucking retarded drinking culture. Me and my mates do similar shit to this.

>always promote white division

wow potatos really look like kikes

MAXIMUS GAYUS

those are some clean undercuts idk how to explain to my barber i want this and not a fade

What the fuck is going on with (((British-Anglos))) anyone know?

youtube.com/watch?v=JgksyEsIz-U They're English though

dam.. dat spinal damage though.. leg of the chair literally went straight into his spinal chord at the end.
> his face when he realizes something is wrong

DELET DIS

Is this an Irish gay club?

>Shitloads of divide and conquer threads appealing the last few hours.
Gee, I wonder who is behind these threads.

They're insane, hyperviolent, and have problems with substance abuse. We only manage to behave ourselves when given purpose and supervision. And even then... you know. Keep your head on a swivel.

Have you never been so drunk with the lads you took your shirts off and hit each other with various things?

Euros just gave up.

>slavs of western Europe
I like that term.

...yes

I've seen the original with sound.

Its in Yorkshire, North England.

Now, fuck off with your shilling you mut.

There was a reason we fought to leave these people and their Kingdom

They are horrible, godless creatures

youtube.com/watch?v=R9oZaP-my5E

Guess which bank Trump chose to hire from for his economic advisors!

And kissed each other prior you fag?

This is well after the (((2008 crash))) Basically the Irish came in and cleaned up the place. Populism inside the Anglosphere has always been Irish with elements of French, German and even Russian assistance.

The British Tories hate Trump on the low.

So they are the worst of snowniggers and rainniggers?

Fucking told you so, could've been anywhere in the isles m8.

these are warriors

Mustve made a great tone when it hit the CHORD. absolute state of american education

uh, TRUMP irish?

The more the Anglo/Jew establishment feels threatened by Trump, you can expect more and more hostility towards Irish Americans.

Cap this post

>guy picking up the cig after he threw it

literally me, no shame

Strip shirtless and kiss? Fucking faggot

Im half Irish and I have this self destructive mentality. Something about Irish genetics just makes you want to fuck your own shit up. Whether it's physically or in any other possibly way.

The Slavs of Western Europe are the Welsh.
youtube.com/watch?v=OPUdZAIOqJs

so repressed

You sound scared of getting a stiffy in that situation pal

The audio proves its ireland you crowncuck

Our semi-literate peasant class will see a word spelled correctly a thousand times... and then manage to misspell it when they type it. Though admittedly, as homophones, cord/chord is more tricky for them.

It's not education but IQ.

their skin wasnt muslim enough to be British

Irish Catholics are best race

You just need to organize these cunts and use them to kick out the Rotherham crowd.

The British-Anglo menace is always crying about his oppression. Honestly when will they ever get over Hitler bombing their pedophile infested capital?

those are pavis. Not real people.

I was not expecting that final blow

How can you retards not immediately recognise English people from physical appearance alone?

>b-but genetic similarity
pathetic

Learn to read you fucking spacker, I wasn't saying it was definitely not Ireland, but this isn't an Irish specific thing. The whole British isles are the alcoholic Slav retards of West EU and we love it.

Am I being trolled right now? I kiss my wife and that's it. Why would I want to kiss a man?

How old are you?

>The kiss
>The kid picking up the stub with one drag left
>The thick as fuck chair they think they can break on their backs
>The chair leg stab to the back

Good to know we can always count on the (((British))) to lend a helping hand.

Brits are nothing like slavs

It isn't that you want to fuck up your own shit. It's that you want to fight, experience victory, and then fuck. That's the drive. That drive has been supressed and restricted, so the Irish either castrated themselves (look at Ireland now) or turned it inward (look at the Boston Irish).

>Leaf talking shit

The Welsh don't need to organise, they don't have rape gangs.
Wales is the Poland of the UK.
walesonline.co.uk/news/education/shocking-racist-views-held-10-13785507
>A primary school child told a fellow pupil, “shut up you Asian immigrant” in one of a growing number of racist incidents in schools in Wales reported to a charity.

>The abuse, from a 10-year-old Year Five pupil, was just one case reported by schools to Show Racism the Red Card Wales.

>Others include Muslim pupils being stereotyped as terrorists and a pupil racially abusing an adult outside school.

>And in one workshop held at a primary in north Wales pupils aged 10 told the charity’s staff running a workshop they hated black people and anyone who was not white should be kicked out of Britain.

>The shocked staff said pupils – egged on by two ringleaders, a girl and a boy – told them “All Muslims are terrorists” and “Black people are not British” during the workshop held in May this year following the terrorist attack on Manchester Arena.

>Although some pupils challenged the racist views one member of the charity’s staff said: “From our experience educating thousands of young people in Wales in over 10 years this was the most challenging and extreme we have encountered.

>“The most concerning comment was made by one of the ringleaders, a boy, who said that when he is older he is going to ‘Blow them up’.”

>The charity would not name the school or local authority, both of which it hopes to continue working with, although it said funding for that had been withdrawn.

Where do you think you are? Sup Forums is infested with queers.

That quote is false

Celts and Germanic people win hands down every time. Your shitty Cherokee-rape DNA will never hold up to even the most stupid western or northern europeans You should honestly kill yourself. Americans need to learn that they've been outed with the coming of Mutt memes. No American will ever again have the right to discuss race or genetics unless they can prove with a timestamp that they are 100% Celto-Germanic.

inb4 "I'm 1/64th German"

You are almost identical to us genetically though potatonigger.

My God, this is like another Hitler bombing.

look you little shit.
we INVENTED vodka, you cant hold a candle to us when it comes to drinking

fucking crazy

>England
>White

Oh I don't know about that mate, you might have invented it but we got fucking skilled with it. Like everyone else did with our Football except you're not equivalent to England in shittiness.

Any hate thread you see like what the fuck is wrong with Irish, Italians, Australians, Whites, Blacks, Hispanics etc.. These are all jew threads to get everyone to fight each other while the jew sits back and watches. Divide and conquer is the oldest trick in the book because it works. Don't fall for it user's. Turn every one of these threads into jew hate threads, that's how we beat (((them))). The only legit threads are why do we hate jews, and that's it. We are onto your games KIKEBOI OP and the ovens are warming. jew harder kike!

The OP is a burger though.

Did you know the Russians were about to finally destroy the Ottoman Empire, until the British came along and stopped them?

Thanks (((Anglo)))

It's not Ireland. Look at the brick work, listen to the Northern English and traveller accents, look at their melanotan and dopey English heads...if you can't tell what country this is from a still image then you might as well end it now

Then the British destroyed the Ottoman Empire 60 years later.

Average Brit DNA

Say hello to Far-Right Tommy. That is him standing next to his lover.

No he's right. British people can't compete with Slavs when it comes to drinking. When I was on holiday in Greece i seen russian cunts drink a litre bottle of vodka in one sitting and be completely coherent afterward like they'd had a couple of light beers.

it's not gay if you're both drunk, dumbass

It's a recurring theme for the Anglos

This is Yorkshire, England

>Start a revolution
>Quit

Here's a pity-(you) since you're trying so hard

Just so you know, Western European alludes to native British (so does Celtic). Iberian MAY also since some native Briton tribes were dark and, with the Italian and Greek, your guess is as good as mine.

Did you know British-Anglos are fucking eternal faggots? Now you do.

What do you mean?

pls don't insult us. We held back Kebabs in the 17th century. What did Irish ever do for us?

I need context

They have Huddersfield accents you fucking brainlet

>allah'd.com.jpg

WE WUZ SAILBOATS

>it's just a grown up fuckin' egg

just

"...with European American genomes being 98.6 percent European, 0.19 percent African and 0.18 percent Native American. In general, the numbers seem to agree with what one would expect given the history of American colonization by Europeans and their interactions with African and Native Americans."

"What genetics is showing is that in fact white Americans are shockingly European to an incredibly high degree for a population with roots on this continent for 400 years. If we removed all the history that we take for granted we’d be amazed that the indigenous peoples had so little demographic impact, and, that the larger numbers of people of partial African ancestry did not move into the general “white” population."

geneticliteracyproject.org/2015/01/07/claims-that-us-is-a-genetic-melting-pot-appear-overblown-if-youre-white/

Now STFU faggot.

You wut?

reverse satan + satan... WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS