>Sexy as fuck

She is undeniably /ourgal/

I love pantyhose they're so sexy I want to suck her feets

Why do Jews have such large mammaries

>A filthy kike
No, fuck off.

#FreePalestine #HeilHitler

I swear this is a shillpost

>Wants to genocide whites worldwide by sending the niggers and arabs there instead.
The exact opposite of our girl.

Jews are so hot

>fat
>fat face
>rolls of fat
ill pass but each to their own

I agree!

Neo-Nazi Muslims are cancer

I used to think she was hot. She's not.

She's a Milf

Fug wrong flag lol

Just look at that filthy kike smile, I hope she dies in an oven.

I'd totally fug that

It is all good and fun... until the Jews start killing young girls and drinking their bloods
If that sounds like too much for you... imagine being like the rest of us who knew about blood libel (holocaust wasn't real, 9/11 was a MOSSAD op... and son many other things) and just seeing others can not comprehend the dept of Jewish crime and cruelty against jentails
If you are a Jew and know this stuff and keep shilling for Israel.... stop it!
Israel is not a good thing! Jews are endangered there... the Jews knowingly occupying others land... the Jews probably will not have a future in Israel....
Stop it!
There is more to life than sacrificing your life for imaginary religion and let more clever Jews use and abuse you while you are sacrificing your life for them!
Ask yourself.... Why all the rich Jews live outside of Israel?
think for yourself... live for yourself.... do not let the richer Jews enslave you by blind patriotism to an occupied land and an imaginary GOD!
Israel is as much of a pro-Jew project as self exile is a pro family act

>JIDF detected
Sage goes in all fields.

because they are Khazar milch cows.

Also undeniably not our girl.
Just as Soros is completely against Israel, then cuts off funding to degenerate groups that try to expand into Israel, its always a cover story to mislead the Goy. Big tits are often part of the deal - see IDF girl threads.
When I see one of these denounce the Rothschilds, Schiffs, Loebs, Sacklers, Sassoons, and publicly renounce their Israeli citizenship, then I'll listen.

i wish her luck
and hopefully jews worldwide will go live in israel and stop subverting the nations that currently house them. these stupid larpers always talking of ovens need to stop and take a breath sometimes. as for the ones who arent larping, id shove them in an oven along with the enemy, once the war actually kicks off.

Rand was a crypto jew. Ancap defines jews, personal interest only, no care for the society they infest.
Probably. Tries to conflate Hitler with Palestine.
Only when they are fresh from the oven.

1 shekel was deducted from your bitcoin account by CTR management for going off script.
Further breaches of policy will result in termination of employment by JIDF.

more prease

You are hitting it on the head. But its not in the interest of the rest of the world for there to be a new Diaspora.
Concentrated Juice is discounted at Target.

FaceApp the jewess

Just look up Sunny Lane she's a conservative jew girl who fled to LA and rodeoed on dicks for cash.

Jewish women's skin gets all tanned and leathery when they age. It's their middle eastern genetics I guess.

Go away JIDF

All this Khazar milker stuff is unironically making me like Jews/Israel. I don't like certain groups based on automatic reaction to their physicality but if I have an automatic positive reaction I also can't ignore it. I don't understand them but I have an affinity for them.

>stop subverting other countries

I thought the same thing. Except minus the feet part

They come from a desert. The body stores water in specialized fat cells.

she's got the shittiest skin i have ever seen

> Sexy as fuck

She’s looks like a fucking hog in That pic you degenerate ancap faggot

>i must post the thumbnail

khazar milkers?

I rest my case.

Here, have another sexy israeli politician

Fuck jews

Nice