Why is there no show about flying yet?

shit no kanata doesn't count

Because more little kids would die.

>being this new

literally one last season

I mean like this people. Shitty mobile game adaptions and vns don't count

Dragonball Z covers that ya dumb shit.

That's just falling man.

Do you even know what you're talking about?

Am I seriously the only one that gets the appeal of flying around through the clouds, flying around buildings trying not to be discovered in a modern setting. The flying part could be a metaphor for the MC's struggle or some shit.

No, you're just the only one who thinks it can carry a whole show.
Flying is some 200 years ago fantasy shit. Most people are way harder to please now.

why not? the vn was good

flying in a contemporary setting like in Chronicle. I never said it had to be the entire show. They clearly had the idea to do it in Kokoro Connect but they only showed it in the ED or maybe light novels but I didn't read those. Most flying is in old show and looks like shit. I never said it had to be the whole show.

It's just such a played out concept.
I dont understand how anyone can be not bored to death of it yet.

I haven't seen anything worthwhile centered around flying besides Chronicle. And nothing in modern setting.
>played out
nothing is original, it's the execution that matters

Close enough?

What's a concept that isn't played out

It's not a thing that's played out in the same way as zombies.
It's something that is played out by it's very nature.
There is likely not a human alive that hasn't on their own imagined what it's liked to fly. And anyone interested in it has imagined it over and over.
Honestly i've done it so much, wasted so much time on it i feel like i'll pass out if i see or hear another thing about flying.
I only assume other people think this way due to the lack of flying material in shows and how sidelined or secondary it is when it does show up.

Ao No kanata no four rhythm.
You'll have to check for yourself, I have only seen 2 episode, I have it, but haven't watched it through yet... Good luck.

I have too and that's why'd I'd love to see in animated so I don't have imagine it.

You're just old

Yeah but writers and animators need to make it, and to make it they need to imagine it and if it's already played out in their heads they can't feel any passion for it.
It's really something only one person who is still in the phase of being excited about it can do, which is why i think it never happens.
those people are rarely adults and even more rarely have total control over a project as big as a movie or anime.

Read the VN

True, but so are the people in charge of making anime.

Sky Crawlers?

Last Exile?