Know the difference

Be prepared. Be vigilant,. Be fierce.

I don't understand Slav hate, they're literally the only 95%+ white countries left.

Not true, they're a mixture of chink and white when the Mongoloids owned their asses back in the day.

Why the hell would anyone want to be associated with wh*te “people”. Us Slavs and our Khazarian friends shall soon destroy pathetic wh*te subhumans and their western “civilization”.

this isn't really true

Fucking serb shitposting is ruining the board today

Please, you couldn't fight off the Mongoloids and ended up race mixing to create deformed half-chinks. You died under Western power post WW2. Slavs are weak Communist scum.

the r*ssian invaded those lands and force bred the people into subhuman asiatic scum.

Why do you post a finno-ugrian thought?

You sound like a cuck. Go back to your safe space.

That's not what history says but who cares how they ended up mixing? They were stupid to do so and it weakened them further.

>being white

This. The second guy is a finn.

I see two americans the first one married a slav fuck you you retarded nigger

So that's what you look like. Jesus, I should kill you with fire.

Whites can take the women you nigger splooge. But whites must kill the slav men to protect our gene pool.

wat faggot? s*alin did that to push communist bullshit. force breeding and the promotion of mixing was rampant

you're not even white

The Mongol horde was b4 Stalin you anal tuber.

I'm American now. So white status transfers to me.

t. openly retarded fag

quit sympathizing and just go back

hahaha american projection is so funny get blacked, slavs are white and the only hope for white europe

Prove that you're white then, post your ancestry test results.

waht the FUCK

>t.

what did I just watch?

Brits doing Brit things.

>slav

Dude you are talking to Americans. The dumbest fat asses in reality.

How many of Trump's kids are Slavs? You are an idiot!

I aint giving the goobermint my dna fag face. If you did then you fell for their trap.

Drumpf is part slav and married a slave and his offspring Slavnon will pass on slav DNA and grow to serve the Jew like daddy.

Sheldon Adelson owns Drumpf. Slavs are slaves to the Jew, also proven by Orange Idiot hiring Jew Mnuchin and many others.

White men taking slav women is ok. Not that you'd know since you're cucked.

Yeah, we have fewer immigrants than most Europe countries.

Someone make a video of it I’m on iPhone at work

Sounds like you're afraid to take the test because you know you're majority non-white

Kek, you are dumbo dindu's cousin. I bet you gave the goobermint your dna like the cuck fag you truly are.

lol fuck white pipow

Personal genomics companies aren't "the goobermint", you nigger

kek, the truth in that graphic is hard to stomach.
Fucking Serb scum.

THEY KNOW, SHUT IT DOWN!