Ask me anything you want about immigrating to Argentina

Ask me anything you want about immigrating to Argentina.

I'll give you real advice about how to move here or getting citizenship.

I don't care what country or ethnicity you belong to, nor am I encouraging you to move here. I'm just answering questions, just ask whatever you want

Other urls found in this thread:

capilladelsenor.olx.com.ar/campo-de-1-hectarea-en-capilla-del-senor-iid-945061942
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm a recently deposed chancellor, would I be able to hide in your country while still being able to keep my iconic mustache without international orgs. catching me?

Maybe in some regions of the North or Patagonia, but if you want to really disappear, the place is Ciudad del Este, in Paraguay.

God knows who hides in that place

How do I even start?

With what? Moving or starting from zero?

Fuck argentina

Best marina?

What?

How much land can 50,000USD get me in the countryside? And I don't want to be ballz freezing in the south

Marina. For my boat.

>And I don't want to be ballz freezing in the south

It depends, if near the coast, in the northern provinces, in Buenos Aires countryside. What are you looking for? Sea, mountains, farm?

There are terrains of 25x50 mts in La Pampa for less than half the money you have

Land in the South is more expensive.

The top of the top is Puerto Madero in Buenos Aires but that's expensive as fuck. There are probably other s but I'm not versed in this area, sorry.

I see. I am from the San Juan Archipelago, looking for a new home port.

Do you have many super pale white girls there? If so, are they nice?

>Do you have many super pale white girls there?
Yes

>If so, are they nice?
It usually depends on their social class/status and place. The higher the status and the more urban the area, usually the worse

Why did you choose a greay?

So where's the best to find a good one at?

How white exactly is Argentina?
Here argies talk 24/7 how its filled with bolivian indios and muh past we wuz white but i recently traveled to Salta and surrounding areas (supposedly one of the least white locations) and while i saw quite a handful of indios i mostly saw whites.
Same in Cordoba and in Bs As it was really, really white with the exception of some neighborhoods.

It wasn't truly as people say in here, then again i just want sole info from an actual argie.

Inmigrants from other poor countries tried to steal our money but they failed and now we are somewhat poor now.
Though, its better than those shitholes with cannibals and raw-animal eating people. The only thing i envy is that our neighbors can smoke weed legally.

Because it's an alien (immigrant)

Probably anywhere outside Buenos Aires City, Rosario, Cordoba Capital or Bariloche

I've found wife tier, polite, pale white women in bumfuck nowhere small towns lost somewhere in the coast

I have no idea. The southernmost you go, the whitest, and the northernmost, the less white. My guess is around 70% countrywide or more depending what do you count as white.

After visiting Spain and Italy, I've seen people there who I would assume here to be mestizos yet they were europeans. Probably the country is whiter (if white = european of all types + armenians and syrians) than I thought but nowhere near 90%

Argentina really is white, and it's because of the Italian immigrations, I'd say about 60% of our population has Italian descent, and that doesn't take into consideration the germans and the english.

Id be up in the mountains hunting stag, prospecting creeks and fishing.
Know any ranch girls that need an American ?

>I've found wife tier, polite, pale white women in bumfuck nowhere small towns lost somewhere in the coast
So you're suggesting there's a good chance to find one narrowed down to around here?

And speaking of rural areas, do you allow owning a rifle and hunting with it?

not sure if allowed but its not very populated and 99% of the people around that part of chile and argentina are whites.

Yeah you can use a rifle but upon a certain caliber, then you need to have a license.
About hunting, you can do it as long as it isn't in any private area, if you want you can ask the owner and pay them to hunt (I advise you to do that. it's worth it)

Nope, I'm sorry

>So you're suggesting there's a good chance to find one narrowed down to around here?
Probably. It depends the place though. Very crowded places attract all kinds of people. Besides the coast, towns in the interior have their chance.

I visited a town in the outside of Buenos Aires, away from the Conurbano and didn't found a single bolivian/peruvian there. The only foreigners where a chinese family with a market

The Conurbano is the area in blue in the map. Anybody coming to this country should STAY AWAY from there until you get accustomed to the country or if you know anybody there.

>And speaking of rural areas, do you allow owning a rifle and hunting with it?
Hunting rifles are probably the only way to have a weapon. It's not uncommon, in rural areas for people to have rifles or guns both for hunting and protection as there is not much enforcement there.

Guns are like in Europe, specially in Buenos Aires and big cities. Having a weapon as a civilian requires a lot of paperwork and grants you no defense, in legal terms.

There's a black market for guns though

What if you have funs and assets like dollars I know that argies don't allow dollars there.

Thanks for the responses. Maybe I'll visit sometime. If you are just working for the department to attract tourists to get some tourismbux it maybe worked.

Macri removed the block to the dollar

>assets
I don't know if it's already a good time to blindly invest in the country, as there's still work to do fixing all the 12 years of Kirchners era. But I'm confident things are gonna better at least a bit this next year.

Cristina is on the verge of going to jail, something nobody would've thought 2 years ago

>Latinos are white
Wew Wew Wew lad

No problem

>25x50 mts
is that 25 meters by 50 meters?
that's not much land for $25,000 USD

Can we get pics of girls from argentina so I can decide? Also how white is it there?

Tell me more about Ciuda del Este, what happens there

I'm really close to thinking about dropping out of school and running away to some South American country, like Argentina.

Has anyone here done that? I was planning on going to Colombia, but I've always heard good about Argentina, its just more expensive

I honestly know nothing about prizes of land, I'm sorry. They are probably expensive

This one says 10.000 mt2 for 64.000 USD, negotiable and it's in the countryside of Buenos Aires

capilladelsenor.olx.com.ar/campo-de-1-hectarea-en-capilla-del-senor-iid-945061942

I wouldn't chose a place to go only based on women pics. But yes, I can post, gib a sec.

>Also how white is it there?
third reply

Some sort of ancapistan IRL. It's the so called "triple frontier" of Brazil, Paraguay and Argentina. People go there to buy cheap electronics, clothes, etc because there are no taxes and a lot of smuggling. Plus usually the guards at the frontier (both Brazil and Argentina) will make a blind eye for what you do buy in exchange of a few bucks (although I went there almost a decade ago, things may have changed).

The place itself is like a giant ghetto, full of wild paraguayan fauna trying to sell you garbage or forcing you into shady stores inside an alley, there were motherfucking military in the street. We went with a group tour so we were protected but still felt creepy as fuck. Going alone is almost like Africa.

It's full of shopping malls (mostly towers) with "legit" and shady business, with military armed with shotguns and kevlar in every floor. I've saw weapons sold in the street.

It's also (or used to be) a hotspot not only for narcos and top criminals but also muslims, so it was rumoured that Al Qaida people would be there, as you can literally disappear and never be found again in that place, and still keep making money

Pic related. Although the pic looks 10000 times more civilized than when I went there, so you do the math

My bad, here's the pic. If this looks bad for you, imagine IRL

I don't know high school drop outs, but I do know degreless (college) americans who got a job because their language

Colombia seems nice too because beaches and women but I don't know how is it there. We are receiving tons of colombians lately

Btw Ciudad del Este isn't mapped in Google Street View

Of course

Don't come, it's a shithole. Or maybe come, use our free unis and leave