pastebin.com/J45t01Mq
strawpoll.me/11698786
strawpoll.me/11682047
strawpoll.me/11682066
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Chapter 48 summary

imgur.com/a/YlEvL

pastebin.com/J45t01Mq

Man, Crabman really could have done more for the expo chapter. It ends too quickly.

That's the face of a rapist.

that was so close

The face of a rape victim

Because it wasn't an expo chapter. It was a continuation of an expo arc.

If Crabman's planning his writing around a potential season two, we have three more chapters of this.

>user is chosen to be a host to an extraspecies girl
>expects her to fall in love with him, just like Monmusu
>user gets arrested for sexual assault.

He's probably still dealing with health issues.

Now we know Ren's chapter's becoming an OVA, season two pans out rather smoothly.

One: Miiamom/Papimom
Two: Cereamom/Near Death experiences
Three: Yukio/Luz
Four: Farm Girls/TALIO girls
Five: Beach Vacation/Miia's first time
Six: Darling nearly dies/Darling recovers in hospital
Seven: Date with Zombina/Doppel
Eight: Tio/Manko
Nine: Miia gets a job/Meet Kira
Ten: Mass Hallucination/Meet Kino
Eleven: Go to Expo/Explore Expo/???
Twelve: ???/???

He seems to have an issue with chronic blood clots, which is bad, since it's so rare in Asian people he might not be on proper warfarin management.
Could get economy class syndrome naturally and just collapse someday.

>Tio date animated
>mfw

>Luz
Hell no.

I want to smooch the spooder.

Is crab smart enough to do that though?

Ain't there treatments for it in Japan? Don't want Crabman to die knowing he's dream of wanting to continue creating monster girls is incomplete.

dullahan
thighs

ogre
lap

horse
thighs

Assuming he doesn't have full blown blood clots in his legs/lungs/heart, it's as simple as being prescribed an appropriate amount of warfarin, etc. and taking it each day, avoiding certain foods, and getting a blood test every month of so to make sure the medication is still working properly.

That said, it's not common in Asian people on the whole ("non-existent" according to a doctor who caught it in me), so it might not get caught.

(Had it and almost died from it five years ago, management with no issues ever since. )

But you never will. Ever.

Kitsune
Fluff

Why are mangakas the most ill?

They overwork themselves

It's a job where you sit at a desk for extended periods of time with little rest and a poor diet. The fact there's an industry is pretty amazing.

As much as I hate to bring this up again, did they do anything with the earlier volumes besides the recent censoring? Will this affect the BD releases, too? I heard that the Polt special is going to be uncensored since it's not airing right now.

Sorry for the newfagging; I recently got into the series and haven't heard of this incident until now.

Hope he gets well. Maybe TTF could ask Crabman of his wellbeing.
They work too hard.

Because they have to sit and draw for extended periods of time. You have ones like Crab and Oda who love their fans so much they refuse to take breaks until they have a crippling hospital trip that forces a break.

Another factor is the Japanese culture of work ethic that if you don't put in 100 hours a week plus overtime you are less of a man or something.

DELET THIS

I've told him about this numerous times and even sent links to journal articles, etc., but I guess it can be difficult to take unsolicited medical advice from fans of your T&A drawings via Twitter.

What are you talking about? The anime BD is uncensored. Right now the manga only has self censorship, such as putting Papi and Suu in the background as well as a general decline in lewdness.

Ah, I see. Thanks for clearing that up, I was confused at first.

Because they are part of a culture the insists on work work work and never taking a break.

why doesn't Lala just duct tape her head to her body?

uhhhh

hot principal, evil mother, h m,

all the twintails are bad
single tail series is bad

yanki mullet looks cool
dead mum what is this naming scheme

Coming from someone who as a guy reaaalyyyy likes hair, a lot more than he should. Sometimes I wish I was a chick just to rock crazy hairstyles.

How much lewd has been in the past 3 chapters?

Draconipples.

>wet Cerea top with nipples
>none
>half a Draco nipple

There haven't even been lewd, but non nudity lewd situations. The OAD really layered it on though so there's some hope there at least notice the one thing that won't be sold in the US doesn't have the lewdness cut down

>She will never cuddle you in her hammock.

>making a thread early
>posting in a new thread before the other dies

What is wrong with all of you.

>Beach vacation
That should be a two part episode seeing as how it was multiple chapters, making 12.

>Merino animated.
She'll be so cute and lewd.

Probably it'll keep going for the next chapter. There's simply too much to keep showing. Besides, we didn't saw anything about Lala, Rachnee or MON

Which monster girl would you marry? And I mean realistically.

Factoring in:
Shared interests
Loving compatibility
Their families reaction
Your families reaction
Who would be the breadwinner
Potential for cheating (them and/or you)

None because they'd take one look at me and laugh

What did you think "Miia's first time" meant?

don't do this to me user.

>you fall asleep with her in her hammock
>later in the night you feel a sharp pain in your back
>she is digging her claws into you in her sleep
>you can't wake her up
>eventually she lets go
>she wakes up and says good morning
>then she sees the blood drops on the floor

How does she react and how do you respond?

I want to be locked inside the spooder's heavy chest until I release all of my seed then fall asleep without leaving them.

I think (read hope) that none of those will be a problem. The real problem might be I think she and I are similar, which is why I connect to her. So if opposites attract, then same repels.

You're about to lock lips with your waifu when it turns out it's DOPPEL! You've been pranked!

What do you do?

>You won't get to be standing in the room below her as she rolls her naked boobs into the hammock mesh.

Goddam tentacle fiasco, which is apart of the same arc. I just wouldn't put it as a separate part of an episode.
Unless I'm forgetting something.

My family's reaction would be happy no matter what because I would actually be marrying someone.

Jokes on you, Doppel IS my waifu! I pranked her instead!

abduct
rape

You die of infections

This is the correct answer.

She feels bad, but I hug her and reassure her that everything is cool. Then sex with breakfast.

>Your waifu is so repulsive you'd rather stick your dick in fried egg and bacon than her spider epigyne

>"Uwaah! You actually thought you were ejaculating a lot inside your waifu? Fooled you user!"

She is super regretful, I would just ask her to spin a pair of gloves, and put thimbles or corks in each finger.
Problem solved, more cuddles.

It's not Phone-kun, so it's k

How tight is Papi?

Dying over here

strawpoll.me/11698786
strawpoll.me/11682047
strawpoll.me/11682066

Vote

Tighter than the election outcome in Michigan.

You sure fooled me Doppel.

Only good things can happen.

>Shaming her by making her wear species specific gear.
How could you treat someone with such cruelty?

(you) are worst girl.

Not really species specific, more of a redneck engineering thing. The alternative is to file/grind down her finger tips. That's not an option.

You could just wear something thicker for her to scratch at without piercing your skin.

Oh, also pic.

Eggs the size of a jumbo hen's egg pass through there, albeit with effort. On the good news front she could probably use her vagina equivalent's muscles alone to lift and drop herself on your dick.

Accepting her for who she is, is the only true alternative.

Bully her until she is a shell of her former self

Haha wow you got me good I hope this doesn't happen again

Stop it user, I can only get so erect. Do you think her body is hard too?

Is there a high res version of Polt's character sheet? All i could find is the leaked low quality version.

>Animated afterlife Lala + lots of thighs for fanservice
>MON dates
>Onsen chapter
gotta get to prepare my body

>Am in a relation with spider lady
>Not accepting
user, pls

She will be upset, and I'm just giving her peace of mind.

>ywn be her loofa

>you will never drive home with her from a nice dinner when Lola comes on the radio and you fluster her until she turns red by singing along but replacing every Lola with Lala
Thinking of little things like that throughout the days make an early death sound more and more enticing every day.

The future is bright.

blue pussy white bush

How can people even dislike Tio?

She's boring

I don't dislike her. I'm just loyal to my monster waifu.

I don't dislike Tio, I love her!

Boring ditz

She isn't a corpse

You can go choke on a dick.

Truth hurts?

>ditz
It's an act to put smaller people at ease.

Bina confirm best MON