While Western countries have declining economies, the economies in Africa are rapidly growing...

While Western countries have declining economies, the economies in Africa are rapidly growing. Will Africa one day become a global superpower in the future?

No

Eventually Africa will be a global superpower but by then we will have colonized several other worlds

You are right, USA is a global superpower.

When you start from shit, it's easy to have a "rapidly growing" economy

Africa has plenty of natural resources, but the niggers there are too stupid to make a profit off of them.

>zimbabwe open anocracy, ruled by mugabe with rigged elections for 30 years
>somalia open anocracy, is a literal warzone

Wow, what an informative graph

Western Europe has abandoned God while Africa and China begin to embrace him.

>c*nadian
>white

Only if India lets then :D

Africa is a continent, but he's it's various nations are doing rather well economically at the moment.

Good growth projections, particularly if corruption can be reigned in.

I have some $ invested in African based stocks so I try and keep informed of what s going on there.

I'm gonna say no

>n-no y-you

lol yeah right, libshits will make us stay and take care of niggers till that happens

>Implying that we wont accidentally create some lethal, incurable virus again

>While Western countries have declining economies
still growing

You're both Mutts

Slavery is a fuckin myth. Think about it......

Would you want a big beefy nigger straight from the jungle running around your 10 children you already had to work on the farm and your wife? A Jigger that didnt even understand you? Didnt understand shit. And have you even seen a nigger in the fields? fucking worthless !!! Not a single nigger picking strawberries right now on the whole planet.

Ya we all had our own personal slave. Like Rosie the robot and shit. sure we did.

>please invest in eastern Poland sempai
If by mutt you mean French and Anglo, you are right.

it's the white colonialists who stopped them from making a profit. once they get rid of the white oppressors, africa will easily overtake europe.

That map is false.

Where are all the pro-commie countries in 1985?

when china has colonized them for sure

FALLACY
Africa's economies aren't growing but its populations are. It is ground zero for the global demographic ponzi scheme.

The EU needs an army just to keep them out.

Call me when they invent the wheel, iron and written language

The real tragedy is that in their minds this is still white peoples fault
If the places were reversed, they would give us a machete genocide instead of aid

>Falling for the Black Panther meme
Sure thing faggot. I'll be waiting for my vibranium hammer