en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Greenhouse
youtube.com/watch?v=QmJN-LMPnX0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Everyone should take a look at this

What about the radioactivity

Just a meme.

I mean, have you even played Fallout 4?

You are fake and gay. Sage

So the sun is fake as are the nuclear power plants?

Do you even science bro?

>lies are gay
>pussies make you stronk
i invented the nukes are fake "may may" you clam digging whore. now what. pick your God damned whiny jew phrases better ya pedo

sun is a transformer not a reactor

Your credibility just went from 1/10 to 0/10

And you are a flamer?

>videos making claims without presenting evidence
try harder, glow in the dark CIA nigger.

and you stink like rotting fish fungus

mileswmathis.com/trinity.pdf
mileswmathis.com/bikini.pdf
mileswmathis.com/caes.pdf

Gotta post the Miles Mathis papers analyzing the photographs from the original test sites pointing out discrepancies. Pretty good shit. I'm not convinced any longer, it's a good fear tactic, that's for sure.

this is how Stanley Kubrick learned to love the bomb
it's complete science fiction

yeah, they faked this in 1951 right, but the best they can do in 2017 is blow some car up in a transformers 18.

>Being this fucking dense.

Nukes are real. HERES THE CATCH THOUGH

Nukes can only be used at certain times and places around the world and cannot be used whenever wherever.

wow, if that title is just a big in-your-face then... hahaha, he'll be making people laugh forever with that one.

That's only because you snorted Americium-241 thinking it was harmless.

it's not like conventional explosives couldn't be used to fake the videos.

So how come these places in time are so special that a nuke can be detonated? Please indulge us.

maybe if enough people start believing they're no longer a threat we can get some new tests. that could be cool.

What kind of conventional explosives can do this?

youtube.com/watch?v=qDMUekfOR-E

>Stanley Kubrick was right again
Every damn time

Hollyjew meme'd us into falling for the nukehoax

Some of us are not strong enough to handle the Light Divine.
youtu.be/FqiQ2yItpZs

Well, given that a nuke is supposed to go off at temperatures above 100,000,000... it's hard to see how a fucking ship would be right next to it, let alone how the ocean wouldn't just boil. I guess I'm just too dumb to understand that though.

What’s the explanation for all of the destruction in Hiro. and Nagasaki?

You are smart enough to know the limits of your understanding, the majority of people do not.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombing_of_Tokyo

It doesn't matter what OP thinks, he has already shown a willingness to make claims without presenting evidence.

It's a decommissioned navy vessel, or some old commercial ship, they use them for these tests.

"Most underwater blast scenarios happen in seawater, not fresh or pure water. The water itself is not much affected by neutrons but salt is strongly affected. When exposed to neutron radiation during the microsecond of active detonation of a nuclear pit, water itself does not typically "activate", or become radioactive. The two atoms in water, hydrogen and oxygen, can absorb an extra neutron, becoming deuterium and oxygen-17 respectively, both of which are stable isotopes. Even oxygen-18 is stable. Radioactive atoms can result if a hydrogen atom absorbs two neutrons, an oxygen atom absorbs three neutrons, or oxygen-16 undergoes a high energy neutron (n-p) reaction to produce a short lived nitrogen-16. In any typical scenario the probability of such multiple capture in significant numbers in the short time of active nuclear reactions around a bomb are very low. They are somewhat greater when the water is continuously irradiated, as in the closed loop of a nuclear reactor."
-wikipedia on underwater nuclear explosions.

Cry about copying from wikipedia, but if you can't find me a better source this is the reality we all live in.

I can create a bomb at home that will crumble half of a city block, using a microwave.
Just imagine how hard that nukes hit.
Real and straight

Energy matrices bro

Guess I shouldn't be so dense as to not realize the ship's abandoned. I'm not so confused about radioactive dissipation, I guess just the thermal part of it all. Wikipedia gives the temperature of the explosion at 10^7 degrees, and the glassy rock claimed to be retrieved from the Trinity site only needed to be heated to 1400 degrees to transform. I think there would be much more visible effects of such intense heat, especially for some of the larger nukes that practically engulfed lagoons.

I'm no nuclear physicist, neither do I believe anyone in this thread is. If nuclear bombs are all fake, how do you explain nuclear reactors?

For the nukes themselves, sure let's say they're a hoax to instill fear in order to control the masses, it would be the single fucking biggest hoax of human history. Every professional physicist working on this around the world have to either be ignorant to the facts, maybe the theories check out but it won't work in reality? The giant lie story never sits right, you would never in a million years be able to keep this many people quiet about something like this.

nuclear power. yes.
atomic fission bomb like the movies. no.
trust me. i think we should all be nuked.
alas.. like the moon landings
it's a social change and control engine
and a "reason" to print more money

you may be right man, the only reason I think it's a decommissioned ship is because this is what the Norwegian navy did with their retired ships.

I guess they need targets, and it's cheaper than chopping them up.

Fuck, now you got me thinking about how nukes are not real.

Nuclear energy is real

Trillion dollar World ending hollywood jew bombs are a forced meme

Well, uranium is pretty abundant in our crust something over 10% of it I believe (which is strange in itself because it's element 92), and the byproducts of the nuclear industry, like cesium, are more electropositive than uranium (actually, cesium requires the least amount of energy of any element to free an electron from, so it's a cheap source of energy if you can figure out the mechanics). Did I mention its incredibly rare? So the nuke plants could be production facilities, among other things. Dunno really. The cesium could be gobbled up by the elites to power high tech craft that they try to blow off as being alien ufos or nonexistent.

On another note, how does Sup Forums think the world would react if we woke up tomorrow and somehow the whole world knew there was never any nukes at all? Full on war?

muh trichomoniasis

People would forget or move on in two weeks.

meh, after 9/11, I think people will sit back and let these creeps get away with anything. If nukes aren't being used as a scare tactic, its terrorism, or communism, or serial killers, or school shooters, or mall/church/concert shooters, or truck rampages, or oppressive white men.. As long as people are scared, they're in line, and even without the threat of nukes, they've been instilled with so many other fears that they're still rather paralyzed to move against the despots.

All laugh and gas jews in brotherly love while firebombing african hordes of darkskins

Probably true.
After I saw the 2012 Vice short (their stuff used to be fine) on them buying a black market nuke I always wondered how come no terrorist org. or random nation managed to get their hands on some.

Even the US stance on how all their nukes should be armed whenever they need them, but that if they were to fall into the hands of others they would never work no matter what you did to them. Sounds kinda fishy to be honest.

youtube.com/watch?v=0c4f4NJSB_4 - Take it for what it is. If it's this fucking simple I bet there's some fat cash in procuring some of these to any dictator.

Jesus fuck this shit again?

* some french journalist bought the warhead, they just traced his steps I guess, seems legit, but they probably got a empty shell, it's not like they'd ever use it.

I'm sure a lot of money is "spent" on these empty shells. Good money laundering technique, too.

Hopefully you'll learn something from this experience
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baby_Tooth_Survey

"The Earth is flat"
"The Illuminati control everything"
"Gravity doesn't real"
"We live in a simulation"
"WE WUZ"
"I'M NOT CRAZY!!!!!!!!"
"I'M NOT JIDF!!!!!!!!! STUPID GOYIM!!!!!!!!!"

I've always wondered how they had a camera that could view this from so far away during this time.

Now when I look it at, I feel as if this was some prototype city made on a table with the camera zoomed in. Kinda like pic related

It's not that outrageous, whereas believing the earth is flat or gravity isn't real or that reality isn't real sort of is retarded. Besides, it's the mainstream now trying to push that we live in a simulation, and it's the CIA pushing the more outrageous conspiracy theories like flat earth and reptilians and whatever (not that dupes don't buy into it).

Strontium could be a byproduct of cesium-fueled black budget aircraft... which would explain the "atmospheric" detonations explained as the reason to conduct this study, as if that'd ever be a smart idea. Fat chance.

They will always be with us if we open our hearts
But they can only prevent nuclear disaster because it will harm them too. Direct interference is not an option, it is our duty to learn love and responsibility.

cool, now I know what I'll be reading next. Thanks so much.

>looks up at the sun
>"FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKEEEEEEEE"
I was also point out that this "nukes are fake" meme didn't start until the CIA started getting more directly involved with Sup Forums.
The fact that your computer works at all is testament enough to our understanding of particle physics and nuclear science.
Though I'll assume you lack the education to comprehend solid state electronics.

>But they can only prevent nuclear disaster because it will harm them too
>that flag
gee, they sure prevented that dangerous radioactive cloud that passed over your country from a nuclear accident a few weeks ago, huh?

Err, I'm not implying a nuclear explosion is unfeasible, though I don't understand the mechanics... I'm just suggesting they were faked because of photographic anomalies, among other things. It would be enormously more useful to fake this sort of thing than spend money on it, especially when you've been behind both sides for as long as the banking jews have.

youtube.com/watch?v=QmJN-LMPnX0&t=4s

galen winsor allegedly eats uranium

>I'm just suggesting they were faked because of photographic anomalies, among other things
What things, exactly?
You do realize that a lot of those old nuclear test sites are tourist spots these days, right? You can go there for yourself and get some mildly radioactive glassed soil
Let me ask you, do you believe the moon landing was faked as well?

get a load of this fucking shill

I don't think radiation doesn't exist. In fact, the early tests for Trinity just used conventional explosives with radioactive particles laced inside, not sure why that was thought to be a worthwhile test.

So, these photos are a bit of a problem given that all those soldiers would've been irradiated, and the US military would have known that. Also, the gamma particles would have blinded them, even if their eyes were closed. If the flash of light they all claim to have seen was from a nuclear explosion and not a conventional one, then it'd be from heat from radiation, and that same radiation would blind them without proper shielding. Yet one guy is shirtless in that pic! Also, the lighting is odd in the top left photo.

I included the script photo just because it's funny... why would a test need a script, unless it was a show.

What about the melted gooks

Here's a picture of Able and then Baker 24 days later. A miracle that those bamboo reed structures could withstand a nuclear blast. I mean seriously, the shock wave wouldn't have taken that out? A tsunami wouldn't have occurred locally? This is supposed to be as hot as the star that heats our entire solar system, yet the Bikini Atoll looks fine to me.

In fact, the islanders were allowed back for years until "tests were done" and they were kicked off. Now the place is used to grow crops, though officially its deserted and uninhabited. Figures.

>t. JIDF

>So, these photos are a bit of a problem given that all those soldiers would've been irradiated, and the US military would have known that
A. Read up on Marie Curie, they didn't understand a lot of that shit at the time, and
B. what they did understand they absolutely let happen to soldiers. We've had massive scandals over this sort of shit, please try not to be so naive as to think that your average rank and file will never be used for experimentation.

>muh script
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Greenhouse
>a series of tests
>for different bombs
>to figure out how this stuff works and to make better bombs
Gee, its almost as if a corrupt military industrial complex knowingly exposed people to radiation and nuclear test sites in order to learn things! but no no nooooooo, they would never do that, we all know questioning the establishment is wrongbad and that of course they would never ever do anything like that

you're an absolute retard, you know that?

>Carey Wilson narrated this film.
Wilson was a very influential producer and scriptwriter in Hollywood -- principally with MGM -- and led a double life role as a "Q-Clearance" presenter and contributing scriptwriter in top secret films produced by the Atomic Energy Commission and the Armed Forces Special Weapons Project (AFSWP).
Q-Clearance was a top secret classification within the Atomic Energy Commission, later renamed to the Department of Energy.
A figure highlighted in this film was the firing team commander, Stanley W. Burriss. He was an engineer by profession. He later became among the greatest forces for creating the U.S. Fleet Ballistic Missile, and later, critical contributions to generations of Polaris, Poseidon, and Trident weapons systems. He managed this unprecedented scientific, engineering, and command management undertaking, which had profound effects on the civilian space program. Burriss retired as president of Lockheed Missiles and Space Company, after 25 years with Lockheed, and died in the spring of 1979.
This formerly secret film was produced through the top secret Lookout Mountain Laboratory, located in the Hollywood Hills of California, under the joint command of the United States Air Force and the Armed Forces Special Weapons Project (AFSWP).

The intention of this film was for viewing by top secret oversight committees of United States Congress and leading members of the United States military.

>FAKE FAKE FAKE REEEEEEE STOP QUESTIONING ME SHILL SHILL SSSSHHHHIIILLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!
>t. this entire thread
I know this entire thread is bait, but Poe's law and all, I mean, we get people here that genuinely think the earth is flat.

Well, this is some ten years after he death, so we weren't completely in the dark about radiation being lethal. As for the soldiers being allowed to be harmed, well, they'd have been blinded. If staring at the sun too long can blind you, then an intense burst more powerful and much closer of the same gamma radiation oughta have the same effect, no matter if you close your eyelids or not.

look up firefighters who didn't get so lucky in house fighters and you'll see the same iconic look.

what does this have to do with people who think the earth is flat? that's retarded

i think this fake stuff is dumb as hell - that said, does anyone have a nuke video that has sound?

this may be an odd question but what in the hell does an atomic blast sound like?

Is this Miles Mathis guy comfy?

there is nothing comfier than a new miles mathis paper coming out. Once you start, you won't stop... his work is also the best red pill. If you don't like his social/historical stuff, then you can always check out his physics site or art, as well.

This must be what's being slid

oh shit conspiracy theorist at 3 o clock

youtube.com/watch?v=QmJN-LMPnX0
Man eats uranium

well, it certainly isn't kosher, that's obvious. Doesn't help to mention Miles Mathis, jews don't like his work.

if nukes are fake then why hasn't US and Russia kill each other yet?

>we get people here that genuinely think the earth is flat.
ALL OF THEM SHILLS, can't fool us y'know

because they're both run by the same jews, duh. they also made a lot of money off the scam.

They're not fake, the dangers of radioactivity is grossly exagerrated to make plebs fear coming in contact with it. It's the key to free energy and space travel, no wonder (((groups))) would be against it

WHAT A SLIDE

Yeah, this sliding is probably not helping their case...

H.G. Wells actually wrote about "atomic bombs" in his book "The World Set Free" in the 30s, even making them leave radioactive vapour behind. If you didn't know, H. G. Wells was one of the elites who was a secret fascist like Orwell and Huxley who always wrote about new world order projects. So, that's a bit more proof for me.

>The World Set Free
sorry, the 10s, not the 30s... err

What about the faggot that died when putin put radio active shit in his tea cup? That faggot died in front of all of us.
Was this a hoax as well?

Nazis fully explored nuclear power and got spacecraft. The full extent of nuclear power is being hidden from us through fear
saging shill

the cameras located in the blast zones were housed in reinforced concrete bunkers and recorded from behind 6-8 inches of quartz glass depending on where they were located

He always looked pretty good to be on his death bad ravaged by radiation, but I don't think radiation is fake, that's another guy. This could have been faked for other reasons like many assassinations are faked.

>supposed to be as hot as the star that heats our entire solar system
*for a fraction of a second

We should all get some uranium

conventional explosions don't tend to bleach the surrounding environment with massive amounts of radiation before blasting away everything that was used as "nuclear sunscreen" either

and only the surface of the sun... but also as hot as the core of our planet, yes for a fraction of a second, but what thermal property would buffer for that? I don't know what the mainstream science even says about that... the Leidenfrost Effect? That seems outrageous to me. The Bikini Atoll would have beaches made of glass, the blast site at Trinity would be glass, not cracked clay like the photos show it (pic related). Of course, the explosion was supposedly 100 feet above them, but it was 20 kiltons... that looks like a donut from a burnout.

Well, conventional explosives can be spiked with radioactive isotopes and things that produce gamma rays.

forgot cracked clay pics. yeah, 100,000,000 degrees -__-

DUDE EARF IS FLAT TOO LOL

>1 post by this id

It's always flat earth with the spooks.

this can't be pruned yet :^)

Yup. FAKE. All videos of nukes are fakes. Try to find a real one. Why make fake one if nukes are real?

The movies were produced in the Hollywood Hills. One of the (((producers))) had a patent on producing a bright electric flash. (((cohencidence?)))

ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT LOVE ISN'T REAL!?

I have known this for a year. It's the hard truth.
We (they dumbfuck tax payers), have gone into debt for tens of trillions, for nothing. The jews fooled you all. Nasa also is total hoax.