imgur.com/a/M9Oz9
>NE Hama Nov 17
imgur.com/a/thmE6
>S Syria Nov 17
imgur.com/a/m3MuB
>N Hama Nov8
i.imgur.com/HlgV4DZ.jpg

Devs Nov 18
>Conflicting reports that Hawijat Kati was surrendered, or that the fight is still ongoing
>ISIS car bomb kills 20, injures 30 at site for displaced families near DeZ
>NE Hama; Free Idlib Army takes out 2 govt tanks with US made TOW missiles
>Most recent batch of Amaq images released from Abu Kamal depicts SAA approaching the city
>Joint mechanism of the UN and OPCW has formally ended its activities, UNSC failed to adopt new resolution on its extension
>Nikki Haley; US ready to ‘fight for justice’ in Syria without UN approval
>'Israel shouldn't go to war with Lebanon, as we will surely win' – Lebanese FM
>Saad Hariri has arrived in France from Saudi Arabia, Lebanese TV reported on Saturday
>Trump admin threatens to shutter Palestinian office in D.C. unless it enters into serious peace talks with Israel
>Iran UN Rep; KSA “birthplace of lethal poison of Takfirism, cannot underestimate toxic danger that is the Saudi-born ideology”
>Egypt-Gaza border opened under control of Palestinian Authority for 1st time since 2007, 5 buses loaded with passengers crossed to the Egyptian side

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/VivaRevolt/status/932034785312112643
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=34.919226&lon=40.561438&z=15&m=b&show=/12925527/Al-Asharah
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-42040816
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-42034563
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for suheil isn't gay

Thanks mate

Nazism (and neo-nazism) is just racist ideology, it doesnt work and has proven to be a failure. This is why arab baathism is superior and has outlasted the Nazis. It doesnt look at skin colour (look at President Assad and President Omar albasher of Sudan, both arabs), but its based on a common language and a shared arabic culture.
The Zionist havent been able to destroy Baathism (despite trying harder and longer to destroy it), but they destroyed Nazism because it was racist and gave a false assumption of racial superiority. Learn Arabic, respect Arab culture and you can be a baathist too.

Bane?

My dad used to be a party member before he settled down here, AMA. If you want an answer in arabic it will be posted under a different ID but same flag (dads iPad, pls not too many, he's chilling with mom)

Updates, news, and important posts in case you missed it or just showed up.

..isn't it kinda like the not yet well defined
>being European
So that's why u say eurocucks so much, because you see it as a potentially hostile pan-national ideology

>Regime Forces have captured Al-Asharah in Deir Ez Zor
twitter.com/VivaRevolt/status/932034785312112643
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=34.919226&lon=40.561438&z=15&m=b&show=/12925527/Al-Asharah
Biggest town left after Bukamal.

noice

also rly nice to have snus posts back

Don't bully him, it unleashes a torrent of autism that will last all thread

Np m8

Gn lads

>it unleashed a torrent of autism that will last all thread
I like to watch his pathetic little meltdowns, especially when he actually puts effort in like with

LISTEN UP FAGGOTS

We are here to do a JOB. This is not a cult. It's not a circle jerk. We don't give a fuck about love & light, the meaning of life or what you had for dinner.

We were given information and a task by very serious men, in a serious situation with serious consequences.

Our job is to answer the questions, make circle maps, make memes for normies.

ANSWER THE GODDAMN QUESTIONS
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

Many are already answered, many are not. Go there, put your answer in the left column. NO BULLSHIT, NO plieadians none of that crap.

Short, to the point, sourced (if possible) SERIOUS answers.

Then get to making CIRCLE MAPS
→ # (Cross-thread)
THIS IS WHAT NSA/MI WANT FROM US

Get to making memes.

Are you up for it?
MAN THE FUCK UP
I don't care your age - they don't either.
HELP OUT OR GET OUT

Talk about your esoteric epiphanies somewhere else. Go fap to traps, go crochet something I don't care, /ourguys/ don't care.

HELP OR GET OUT

Thank you to all who are helping and FUCK YOU to clowns, trolls, shills and weirdos.
WE HAVE A JOB TO DO
HELP OR GET OUT

Join us:

big giant fat F

This is /sg/ not some autistic conspiracy theory general

Is Cbts one big shitpost?

>giving it (You)s

@150004292
Q man will save the earth

Please miss us with that gay shit

Quick rundown on q
I went in there 2days ago and asked what or who q was but They called me a shillfor it

Some basement dweller from reddit. That’s literally all you need to know

now u just annoy me, I will mock you suckers relentlessly

>implying i know what these reddit tier threads are about

>r/ptg bitching about cbts
Don’t they realize they’re the ones who brought them in?

I dont know man, didnt you went in there to shitpost? Maybe you pocket up a thing or two
Sounds pretty horrible

Pocket=picked

a larper pretends to have some insiderinfo and gives crumbs to some answers on Sup Forums.
they try to map his cryptic messages to real events and predict the future.
For some reason a non insignificant amount of older women have taken this up as a kind of hobby like astrology, with twitter and youtube accounts

>one big shitpost
that would be pol post elections

i read 3 replies and 1 op only
they talk like /x/
but with more larping and harder muh 3D chess and /ptg/ trump whorshipping
literally /x/+/ptg/+/reddit/

they collected more than 1.4k Q questions they try to answer, holy shit.
I don't get it, serious social/economic/political analysis is hard/interesting enough, why jump into a useless abyss...

I hope you anons are sticking to no nut november

good ploy to get people interested in politics.

>literally /x/+/reddit/+/reddit/
Why say the same thing twice?

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-42040816
>Palestinians 'could freeze US ties' over Washington office closure
The Palestine Liberation Organisation has warned it will freeze its ties with the US if it carries out a threat to close the PLO office in Washington.
In a video on Twitter, PLO Secretary General Saeb Erekat called the move "unacceptable".
US officials say the PLO could be breaking a legal condition for it to operate in the US.
The US law says Palestinian authorities must not pressure the International Criminal Court to investigate Israelis.
The PLO, which is seen by the international community as representing all Palestinians, opened an office in DC in 1994.
It is the first time that the State Department has declined to reissue a six-monthly operating licence for it.
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-42034563
>Saad Hariri, Lebanon PM, to return to Beirut 'in coming days'

HAHA - it's like hotel california

>that pic
He's done literally none of that tho...

fucking shill trump hater

MAGA my fellow Pede!!!

Holy shit that's hilarious

Failed once after first week, but based Morgan Freeman relieved me of my sins and I'm back on track.

have a doujin open right now

Only beta cucks dont nut at least once a day. I do it twice at least. Check your hormones, barbie.

Not taking sides but who gives a shit?
No Serious NatSocs even exist at this point in decent numbers
Its a dead ideology either way

>"HUUUURRR DDDDUUUUUURR" the post

Arab baathism isnt exactly right or left wing ideology. Kinda inaccurate to compare it to NS

this , when i'm not sexercising i do it 4 times or 6 depending on how chad alpha i feel today , good night /sg/

Go fuck yourself, Alice.

Why did the Kurds take all of Assad's oil?

Goodnight Egypt user

>Kurds
>Happymerchant_rubbing_his_hands_together_behind_a_mask_with_the_SDF_symbol_on_it.jpg

how did Assad manage to lose all that oil?

>saturday night
>we're all still here
How's it going friends

I hope someone makes a transition from 100 to 56

Would be funny to see a complete devolution

They decided to move the Tigers to Idlib for no reason and then sent them back, and given them the task of taking Deir Ezzor city. This could have been prevented if they blocked the kurds before doing that. I don't know why the syrian army did that though.

Tfw I posted the Freeman’s Pass pic

Drunk high as a kite but still lurking

oil is irrelevant, only syrians are important hence focus on population centers.
there is no international law or regional power that can force kurdistan meme, and it would be funny to think that kurds can outvote syrians about the important country decisions (including oil)

>high as a kite
On what friend?

US and Israel are fully backing the kurdish terrorists. Assad fully focused on ISIS terrorists and the kurds took the chance to steal all that land.

>saturday night
>not a sunny 28C sunday arvo

> there is no international law
Cmon, no one gives a fuck about international law if it serves Israel's best interest. Syria and its allies have to go tough on the kurds after ISIS terrorists.

redpill me on the effect of weed
i tried it multiples times but with no effects

Nothing too extreme

thats odd. Were you drunk? I dont feel weed at all when im drunk. Was it mixed with tobacco? You sure it was weed?

don't know what allies? russia will not support attack on kurds. turkey is crazy but not that crazy. iran surely won't give the excuse to get glassed.

nah, kurds will be dealt with through diplomacy.

is it safe to say Assad is grossly incompetent?

All drug use is bluepilled.

> nah, kurds will be dealt with through diplomacy
Syria-Iraq-Hez-Iran-Turkey alliance against the kurds. Keep your faggot diplomacy, it doesnt work with kurds. Just ask Iraq.

>drinks alcohol on a daily basis

pure weed
my friends were high but the only effect i had were increased paranoia and decreased salivation
i think i'm part of the small % that is immune

It helps me take my mind of random shit, you can reach the ultimate state of not caring through it, girlfriend hates it so it takes away a lot from the comfyness
Memes aside, Everyone seems to react differently to dideweedlmao
Some of my friends react very bad from it, maybe youre one of those people who are just not "made" for the dudeweedlmao, I dont have a proper Scientific explanation tbqh

Alcohol is a man's drink, like coffee, its not a drug like the faggot shit kids take.

lol my dude what fid the lurd do to you.

dream on. if turkey would to go to imaginary war with us to help bashar with gainz, it would make north part of the turkey not give it away, which is even worse than kurds.

well that sucks for me

Sounds comfy

>show me on this map where the K*rd touched you

Were you nervous about getting caught? The one time I had really bad effects like paranoia, going pale, and nearly fainting, was when I was nervous about it.
Either way you're not missing much, if you want to get "high" without weed just go to the gym and lift weights for an hour. Youll feel relaxed and wont give twoshits about anything. Its also pretty fucking good for you.

Maybe Its for the best
Not Because the product itself is that bad but the people you come in contact with through it,jesus christ man

Alcohol is a drug, retard, and coffeine too.

>tfw want this unironically

Turkey wont go to war for Bashar gainz, if the kurds get a piece of Syria then Turkey is next. They have a bigger problem with the kurds than Iraq and the 1 million of them in Syria.

Alcohol is just as blue pulled as dudeweedlmao. It turns you into a stupid lumbering oaf, it’s bad for your liver and it helps prevent muscle growth. Sure, one half pint of beer is fine maybe once every couple of months, but if you drink it as much as you do you will have problems down the line

>if the Kurds get a piece of syria then turkey is next

wouldn't they just go after Iraq ?

>Were you nervous about getting caught?
not at all, it was in a friends appartment
let me guess, m*rrocans?

well kurds ain't getting "a piece" of syria, that's your construct. you predicting a war with us over something that's not a reality.

They tried that already.

In other news /ptg/ fags ruined another get

>r/ptg ruined something
Is water also wet?

No, im predicting the US will abandon the kurds just like they did in Iraq.

and they'll probably try it again Iraq isn't as powerful as turkey and the Kurds aren't completely suicidal

Relax, I dont drink when im working in Kuwait, this is just temporary. Also I have enough muscle mass and a healthy liver, no worries.

this contradicts trump putin statement of november 11, and later erdogan putin statement.

For once,not specifically
>be me ,16-17y old
>go to dudeweedlmao Guy
>arrive at his "house"
>trash everywhere,pizzaboxes
>the Guy had a throne made out a chair with a fuckton of dudeweedlmao on the right,cocaïne and a cash on the left and a bong and a beer in front of him
> in comes the speed addicted dad
Being degenerate crossers racial boundaries

kek
>Guy had a throne made out a chair with a fuckton of dudeweedlmao on the right,cocaïne and a cash on the left and a bong and a beer in front of him
literally drug lord

anyways i'm out for today