DUDE WEED

>smokes weed
>becomes as dumb as a nigger
>any productive person looks at you with a unavoidable disgust
>you can now only associate with other people who are potheads, degenerates, lo-test soyboys.

Why would you smoke marijuana? It will ruin your productivity and social skills, turning you into a drooling, giggly retard.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R0LFFnV6OKU
youtube.com/watch?v=fI1X6ejawxA
youtube.com/watch?v=-VvuOUYe7mI
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6090909
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=Harclerode J[Author]&cauthor=true&cauthor_uid=6090909
youtube.com/watch?v=DiFgz9ndWKw
hellomd.com/health-wellness/5609c60b3438380006940000/cannabis-use-has-different-sexual-health-effects-for-men-and-women
youtube.com/watch?v=OrW4KC38f48
youtube.com/watch?v=as63u60iybA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>implying I give a fuck what normies think

Brb, gonna take a rip of muh bong and have a good time playing gaymz with the bois while you sit here on this shitty site all night.

it made me see past the jewish trick in the television and turned me into a better person
why do you hate people getting a different view other than the one shown to them through the media?

Obvious bait

I'm still going to smoke it. Your opinions can't change that.

Makes me content with being alone. I was always way too much of a sperg to function socially.

Funny to see how many actual drooling potheads are triggered on pol... You turn to nihilism because you won't admit it is making you stupid, and you are too weak to resist it.

The dairy jews are pushing lies about soy.
Phytoestrogens do not negatively impact testosterone. Mammalian estrogen in dairy does. /fit/ has recently awoken and trying to push antidairy to raise testosterone and in return the dairy jew is trying to brainwash Sup Forums with the soyboy meme.
Don't fall for this bullshit Sup Forums

Never have I witnessed a time where people are so desperate to pigeon-hole and lump every single consumer of cannabis in the same bracket, what's responsible for this weed-bashing?

it actually protects your mind from Hz frequency

is there a study done on men though?

i don't think adults should be drinking milk and i don't trust soy. probably best to stay away from both

Jews are extinguishing my race and none of these brain washed white people give a damn, might as well smoke a joint.

An abundance of lazy, stupid, and obviously mentally dependent potheads who act like they've found the fountain of youth, when they are actually unbearable to socialize with because of their drug habit.

OP is David Koch and is majorly buttmad his formaldahyde sales are dropping like crazy after the wikileaks shit came out about him giving people cancer for cash and withholding the only known cure, Cannabis.

youtube.com/watch?v=R0LFFnV6OKU

No one cares to work for jewish interests to destroy the western world times are changing.

OP literally wants you to die of cancer so he can steal your family money.

If you think weed makes you woke you are asleep as fuck. Cannabis makes you lazy and complacent. Why do you think lefties are the ones always pushing for legalization?

Fucking Opiate Junkies telling anyone they are degenerates.

Aww little headache bubby ?

Only niggers talk like that.

Agreed, people who smoke pot all the time are pieces of shit. You can tell that Sup Forums got overrun by lefties because whenever people here post the truth about it anymore they get triggered so bad.

OP has literally never worked on a farm before.

If you sit around smoking pot all day and not working you are a piece of shit worse than the fanatical tyrant that is OP.

But atleast we can rest-assured his life will remain in this flux can't say the same for drug users because they can atleast stop.

>marijuana is a cure for cancer
Fucking potheads deserve the bullet, it has cancer reducing qualities but guess what, so do a lot of things. Cigarettes can reduce the risk of parkinsons.

Drink enough bleach and it will kill every cancer cell in your body.

You are a leach on society, end your own life. You smoke pot because you are depressed, cure your depression once and for all with a jump from a bridge.

>military is a job for weak men that don't get anything done they should do like I do and work investments.
far out your a bit thick arn't ya mate.
youtube.com/watch?v=-VvuOUYe7mI

>>military is a job for weak men that don't get anything done they should do like I do and work investments.

What???? Are you high or something?

The only reason I am depressed is because the sheer ignorance of your statement.

learn how to post first shareblue.

Jeez sometimes its nice to let your hair down. Like if I finish a project or some big piece of work, its nice to chill with a joint after.

FPBP

Who the fuck were you quoting with my post you fucking retard. Where did:

>military is a job for weak men that don't get anything done they should do like I do and work investments.

Come from? Quit being a stupid nigger.

hopefully one these fucking days you yanks will annex us from all the god dam fucking retards up here

here have an infographic.

beb at the samefagging kangaroo
i fucking hate potheads and think they all need to be shot in the back of the head

the implication that all pot smokers are lazy soyboys, I have ended thousands of men don't you dare speak to my motivation unless you want to experience it.

I think all violent criminals should be incarcerated.

You also can't samefag on Sup Forums newfriends.

I doubt you have you piece of shit stupid ass nigger. And I especially doubt you did that high, kill yourself loser quit larping.

I am absolutely able to be smarter when I get stoned. Weed helped me finish my chemical engineering degree. Shit I got 100% on chemical reaction engineering and I was high out of my mind

fuck your jealous denials are arousing.

He's a prime example here on why weed is wrong.

>smoke weed once or twice a month to relax after work
>smoke less than most of my coworkers drink
>they don't even know I smoke weed but I know they drink heavily

really bakes my cake

>bruh weed turned me into a genius

>it's better than crack, so that means it's okay

little babby thinks they are psychic now too.
Whats your mutant name?

FPBP

lifelong smoker here, it does help with pain to a certain extant and actually helps with short term focus at the expense of some short term memory loss. if yoy quit smoking for a few weeks you will return to normal once the weed is out of system. There is nothing wrong with doobage and anyone who tells you otherwise is a shutin faggot.

SURE THING DR. GOLDBERG, I'LL TAKE MY ZOLOFT AND OXY

>You are a leach on society
i work full time, give to charity, attend church, and tutor low-income students, along with some other volunteer things once in a while.

what have you done to make the world better lately?

>spends all day playing video games and being a piece of shit on Sup Forums
>calls others shut ins

Fun Fact:

Marijuana increases
T
LH
and Cortisol

Its a fucking body building chem aslong as you are not predisposed to faggotry.
If you where brought up on Soymilk smoke marijuana it will counter the estrogen mimmickers.
Just got a few posters in here that are gay for traps and don't want you knowing their secret faggotry.

he jerks off over killing random people.

It ruins my productivity and imagination, but it's great for creativity.
A couple of times a year is all it takes, though. With self control, it's a great asset to your life... otherwise, yes, it'll destroy you.

Sad.

like most faggots he is violent and domineering towards other males trying to tell them how to change their life let alone if they should.
Some of us are doctors.
Its especially important for anyone that was victimized by this trans hokum, Marijuana won't just destroy cancer cells it destroys all other mutated cells like estrogen in a man's body.

This is why these cocksuckers are so against marijuana and are positive towards drugs that affect your descision making and make you unconcious, They want to do it with guys, I assume they are big Jeffery Dhamer Fans.

If you want to straight up lie about yourself that's fine but weed makes you into a faggot liberal douche.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6090909

It does not increase T, it lowers it. Increasing Cortisol just means you're less stressed out about being a useless faggot low T loser who sits around all day frog posting and larping.

>unironically telling your only hope for a future he is larping.

glug down those soy covered cocks, buddy im sure if you practice your mental faculties will increase in time I am sure you will be remote viewing like the best of the CIA in no time your obstufication is already quite impressive, for instance the article you linked if you look at the others other articles it seems they are pretty pro-giving kids cocaine.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=Harclerode J[Author]&cauthor=true&cauthor_uid=6090909

and is especially interested and quite invested into marijuana tests on chimpanzees and lab rats but only does 1 cocaine one why its good for kids ?

This guy is the person you espouse to hate.

If only you smoked some marijuana maybe you would see past your own stupidity.

>Marijuana is bad don't you want to work to destroy western civilization with these foreign investment firms, Just ignore what we are doing to your children here get drunk watch some Television.

youtube.com/watch?v=DiFgz9ndWKw

Typical liberal douche, just attacks the source without any counter to the fact that you are just some low T beta lazy pothead loser.

hellomd.com/health-wellness/5609c60b3438380006940000/cannabis-use-has-different-sexual-health-effects-for-men-and-women

I can link a dozen different sources showing weed makes you a low T faggot, I'm guessing the only proof you have that it raises it is from 420BLAIZEITEVERYDAY.COM right?

nice

Yeah you are mate totally ignoring the victims of estrogen poisoning and implying they actually want to be that way, This is why we look down upon wannabe rightys you are still left of Mao.
Do you have any idea what it means to be right wing?
I go around removing stop signs.
I DO NOT accept your group think.

and I can garuntee I get paid more than you do.

That's fine if you don't want to accept facts you stonertards low T losers live in your own little retarded world anyways.

Better dead than Red.

>CLIMATE CHANGE IS A FACT

>Don't you dare dispute the science.

I haven't smoked weed since highschool and for the most part I hate it, but this whole legal weed thing is turning me around. I hate the smell of it, I hate how it feels, BUT I wanna grow it for a living... It's a huge upcoming market and I think you'd be stupid to miss out on the initial wave

>Everyone is exactly the same genetically theres no different between anyone male or female black or white evidence is just the tool of the white man and marijuana is bad for you even if you are prescribed for it to boost your T levels after years of soy-poisoning.

youtube.com/watch?v=OrW4KC38f48

and I get called a Leftist....these jewish debating tricks are becoming tiresome.
youtube.com/watch?v=as63u60iybA

>SINCE ALCOHOL IS BAD, NOTHING ELSE IS

Meth looks pretty safe, thanks bud i'll give it a shot