Ex girlfriend married H1B Indian techie and getting fucked over

The guy sweet-talked her and rushed her into marriage without an engagement. I hadn't heard from her in a year. Now I'm hearing her horror story. She says he tells her how stupid and emotional she is all the time. He won't let her visit her mother. He won't give her any money. He got her pregnant right away. Now she's regretting it and she's fucked.

I told her to divorce him and get an abortion, but she isn't willing to do either of those things.

How do we fix this? These H1B Indians are shit.

Damn dude, you got cucked by poo. Ouch.

Most of this you should have done to her as well, but in a white way.

>Still caring about your ex being a dumb bitch.
Beta.

go cut his hands off with a machete and take your sister home

>the indian way

>your ex is a thing in your life
and you wonder why you got cucked by a poo. get over it and get a life.

Well its pretty stupid and emotional of her to marry some rando poo so he's not wrong. And why should he give her money that he earned? Now shes looking to hop onto another dick instead of respecting her husband and raising her child well. nice.

for all you people that just want to trash me. I have moved on. She was a bit of a loser and I've found better women since.

Still I don't like seeing her fucked over.

>How do we fix this?
>How do we fix this?
>we
hahahahahahahahahahaha

>things that never happened but OP the cuck fantasies about them everyday

Laugh at her and tell her to enjoy her shitskin pajeet son who will most likely end up retarded. Never in my fucking life would I be in communication with any ex that was married to a fucking pajeet. Have some self-respect.

>sister
>ex gf

Just laugh at the dumb skank and find out where they live for DOTR

Did you look at OP's flag retard?

>dating a grl who would date a shitskin
It's literally one of the first questions I ask

are you a cuck? she cooked the rice, let her deal with it.

so you think husbands should let their pregnant wives starve to death?

you mean she ate the poo

>I told her to divorce him and get an abortion, but she isn't willing to do either of those things.
hHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SHE DUMPED YOU FOR A PAJEET AND YOU STILL WANT TO HELP HER

KYS

that's literally none of your concern you orbiting fuck

>caring about stupid cunt
Cuck.

she ate the curry, now she has to feel the fury.

>he lets other men fuck his sister
lel cuck

>She says he tells her how stupid and emotional she is all the time.
So most surely true and correct statements.
>He won't let her visit her mother.
Likely a manner of money. Unless her mother lives across the street.
>He won't give her any money.
Likely to protect the marriage from fiscal ruin.
>He got her pregnant right away.
Well he did marry him, that's why you get married so you can have kids.
>Now she's regretting it and she's fucked.
Women regrets poor life choices, this is news.

are you so thirsty for pussy that you are going to ruin someones marriage? she obviously has money to spend on the phone or comp that shes slutting out with you on. or you know she could get a job

Shit in the street, you pay the Pajeet

I guess all leaves aren't created equal

I'm surprised by all the hate on here. Isn't is a mans duty to look out for women? Or that age over?

You got dumped for a pajeet and you still want to white knight for her and help her rather than never talking to her again

You are such a pathetic, groveling specimen that I wouldn't even call you a man. Get some self respect and a pair of balls you spineless worm.

>he tells her how stupid and emotional she is all the time.

Let a real man control his wife as his intended. You (OP) are nothing but a dirty cuck. Learn something from your ex-girlfriend's husband and find yourself a woman that you can tame.

Women are emotional children, nothing more.

Cook the rice, eat the scheiss.

Don't blame him, blame her.
Also, turn your back on her. She is a stongk woman don't need no man. She can handle her own decisions. You are supporting the patriarchy by trying to help her. Maybe battered housewife in a mud hut is what she really wanted in life, who are you to interfere?

equality's a bitch

I'm not into fucking pregnant women. I just don't like to see american women get fucked over by pajeet.

Eat the poo pay the due

Another fucking Anchor baby..... fuck.

>not letting her pay the toll
white knight faggot

you're the type to marry a single mother

he's not controlling her idiot. she's rebelling. get your head out of your arse.

Look out for your own wife first. She is about to have a kid and you are busy braking their marriage by pumping her ego with feminist bull shit.

nope. I don't do marriage. it's a loss for me. I've got a date tonight with a much hotter and younger woman than her. It's not about wanting her.

so pol sides with pajeet. wtf?

fpbp

>I've got a date tonight with a much hotter and younger woman than her.
sure you do, that's why you're still here at 8:30 still wondering about how to help your ex

lmaooooooo what a fucking liar

Make the pajeet think she has been cheating on him with you. You will probably get angry and do something stupid that will get him arrested.

I'm not lying. you're an idiot

Women are adult shaped children. If you treat them as rational actors that are being honest and complete then you are a fool.

"I want to go see my mom for a 4 day weekend."
Translation: I want to go back home to my old friends and slut it up for a weekend.
"He never gives me any money."
Translation: He won't let me buy a $1,200 purse and gave me this $32 one I think he got from WalMart.
"He says I'm stupid and emotional!"
Translation: When I act stupid and emotional he calls me out for being stupid and emotional, but doing that always worked with Daddy and my past boyfriends tee hee.

ingenious. I like it. lol

Sup Forums hates white knights and numale cucks like yourself more than anything

How did she fall in love with him? Did he call her a bitch-lasagna?

why would an ex be an aspect of your life in the first place? Men and women cannot have platonic relationships outside of family, especially if they have sexual history.

She's not 'rebelling', she's a woman; a dumb overgrown child with no agency whatsoever. If you put as much thought into improving your own life this thread would have never been created. They shouldn't even vote.

yeah right let's just sit back and let all women get fucked over by pajeet. right

if you actually had a date with a hotter woman, you wouldn't care about your ex that cucked you, you wouldn't even be thinking about your ex right now

grow some self respect, stop lying to yourself and others

she gets to choose who she fucks with, tough shit, hero.

This never happened and you should kysasap..

you are a fucking moron. I'm no white knight.

So he treats her like women like to be treated. No problem there.

>GUISE I want to help this woman because she's a woman even though she fucked me over in the past
>not a white knight
pick one

she’s your typical female making retarded life choices. and now, like a female, is flip-flopping on those choices. she made her bed, let her lie in it.
you’re retarded for being involved op, all that can happen by your involvement is you getting fucked over somehow. if you’re smart you’ll leave this situation forever

Sorry but I don't masterbate before dates with hot women. I think about other things. Yeah I have some compassion when people I know are hurting. I guess that makes me a cuck? Well that makes you a fuck.

he just can't stand the thought of poo being a better man than him

pol never sides with cucks.
fucking cuck.

pajeet 3, cuck 0

Yep

>yeah right let's just sit back and let all women get fucked over by pajeet. right
Fucked over by her own choices she made as an adult. Maybe it is terrible and he's treating her horribly. More than likely she's having to reconcile the gap between her fairy tail dreams about how special her life was going to be and the reality facing her.

How do indians even get H1Bs?
They're all garbage programmers, and to get a job in Silicoln valley you generally need to pass very intense tech interviews

>Sorry but I don't masterbate before dates with hot women. I think about other things
Like how to be a sycophantic beta loser still pining over a girl who dumped you?

btw no worthwhile woman is going to want you if you're still cucking yourself for your ex. Fucking grow a pair for your own sake.

diversity quotas

bullshit. he's an ass. treating a pregnant woman like shit. his kid is gonna end up deformed.

You dodged a fucking bullet OP, cut all ties.

Did she show her vegana?

they get jobs because they are cheap and they put up with getting treated like shit

You're not her keeper. She's an adult and has obviously made these decisions herself. For you to try and intercede on behalf like you're her chaperone shows what an autistic fuck you are. Not only are you autistic but obviously you think that you know better than here. This makes you a mysoginistic autistic fuck. If we delve a little deeper we know that she's your ex and you can't get over this bullshit with her still being dumb as shit. This makes you a mysoginistic autistic fucking cuck. Grow up and live your own life you fucking mouth breathing moron.

look dude, I've been in your shoes. my HS sweetheart left me for a guy 10 years older than her who knocked her up within a month and beat her routinely.
She came to my house crying late term begging me for a place to stay, but I took her home because play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Thats pretty accurate, for example there is a company named cognizant with a pretty large global business. 100% poos and 100% incompetent programming. For the love of god never let your company hire them, total shit tier.

that I can agree with. she's a loser.

>They're all garbage programmers
Some of them are good. It's a country of 1.1 billion, there's going to be some talent there.

Most H1B visas are used by subcontracting companies with less intense interviews, anyways.

t. work in SV

>I told her to divorce him and get an abortion, but she isn't willing to do either of those things.

Well then, there is nothing left to say.

Move on with your life.

>leaf
>not getting the joke

Checks out fellas

>tfw no American gf with huge gmo corn fed fat tits
I don't even care for the visa, would never leave the comfiest country of Europe.

same

Is she white?

Thats a garbage post. Sure out of 1.1 b people some are competent but in companies pushing low cost resources the vast majority they offer are shit tier. May as well go to the local super market and hire the baggers to code for you. Will end up cheaper. These indian H1b companies are all totally corrupt charlatans. Cheaper in the end to buy solid resources at home.

yes

No, most of them are fucking awful and have the exact same resume.
>hobbies include skydiving
90% of them don't even know what that is

>How do we fix this? These H1B Indians are shit.
Why? You're under no obligation to fix anything. Tell her to fuck off.

Then what the fuck are you on about. Move on you prissy faggit

Not your problem. You could be a cuck and raise the little half poo if that is what you want.

Ask her why she is calling you about it
If she doesnt want the baby she would abort ut
If she didnt want to live with pajeet, she d leave him
Tell her that how you are supposed to know what she wants and ask her to stop bothering you, grow some fucking spine

>How do we fix this?
Your friend made her choices user.

As for H1B, write your damn reps (and Trump) to reform the program.

no fucking way. I told her get an abortion and don't come to me expecting anything if you have his kid.

Fucking THIS. Why do feminists walk all over us? White knight faggots like this guy.

tough shit for your ex. she made her street and now she has to poo in it.

>he's an ass
No, she's an ass because she's gonna have a little poo coming out of her

Wash your hands of that stupid bitch and move on with your life.
No sympathy for coal burners, she deserves the hell she made for herself.

You ostracize her and you encourage other to do so and then you point her to other women when you need to showcase a bad example.

Toothpaste bringing the bantz. Well said.

You've read too much animu fanfiction op. If you 'save' her she will thank you (maybe) then run off to try and find a chad. You wont get shit

No one gives a fuck and neither should you.