Raildex thread discussion

Translation is out!

Link: baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index:NT_Volume17_Chapter_3&direction=next&oldid=506501#Part_6

Other urls found in this thread:

baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index:NT_Volume17_Chapter_3
baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index:NT_Volume17_Chapter_3&oldid=506676
baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Toaru_Majutsu_no_OP_IS_A_FAGGOT_PLEASE_SAGE&oldid=288431#Part_6
baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index:NT_Volume17_Chapter_3&direction=next&oldid=506688
youtube.com/watch?v=SRbhLtjOiRc
youtube.com/watch?v=Qx6YL1ld0iY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Misaki a best. A BEST.

You motherfucker

Where?
This link is related to chapter 2 not 3!!

>“All of you. You are constantly faced with my unreasonable orders, but you are finally starting to work toward avoiding that fear. Just like a cat that falls in the bath will start avoiding anywhere with water. You’ve noticed that the look on my face can free you from that labyrinth of fear, haven’t you? That can also be seen as transplanting Kihara-esque behavior patterns, can’t it? You hate me, fear me, and abhor me more than anyone, but you are gradually growing more like me. By contacting and coming to understand an abnormality like me, you grow to become something similar but not quite like me.”

I did notice that the Ghost-girl was acting like a Kihara.

Not OP but baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index:NT_Volume17_Chapter_3 is working fine for me.

Someone post an alternate link, I'm not seeing anything.

Not working here?

If not try baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index:NT_Volume17_Chapter_3&oldid=506676

Leader is Kamijou's Osanajimi, never forget

Bakatsuki server fucks up again.

That's the same five parts from yesterday

POST THE CUTE GIRL(MALE) FROM SCAVENGER.
I CAN NEVER GET ENOUGH OF HIS LEGS

Oh I thought you were talking about that. Part 6 isn't translated.

>nothing new has updated since yesterday
fug.

>tfw he got biribiri'd so we won't see him next chapter

Seriously, it's fucking impressive how the hottest Raildex character introduced this year is a boy.
Fuyukawa's magic.

The robot is hotter

I'd say robutt and Naru are better, but that's probably because I'm not a trap enthusiast.

I'd say Naru too, but I'm a exhibitionism enthusiast.

Isn't Robutt Rensa?

Rensa a shhhhhhhhhhhhhit

I meant Kuribot. That chest, thighs, feet, and expressionless face make me diamonds. Also slight sideboob. Fuyukawa is great.

His power is the best for gay sex. Rough or soft anal penetration, he can control it.

>scavengers
>introduced this year

Introduced in a non-terrible manga. Honestly I just keep forgetting the Accel manga even exist.

It's not homo if it looks like a girl and dresses like one.
Technically, trap Seike is totally new.

This. Didn't Accel manga artist gave him boobs?

Yes. Kamachi and Fuyukawa must have decided to make it a trap instead.

Totally pads.

>Man boobs
google it

Stop bumping this troll thread, idiots. The option field is there for a reason.

STOP BUMPING

Bump.

It's too late.

You messed up the link OP, here's the real one:

baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Toaru_Majutsu_no_OP_IS_A_FAGGOT_PLEASE_SAGE&oldid=288431#Part_6

It's never too late. Until the real translation comes out at least, then it will really be too late.

It is now retroactively not a troll thread.

I hope you're ready for Kamachi's Wacky Races.

If you wanted us to keep the thread alive until the translations drop, you just had to ask.
See?

is it up?

This proves that secondaries don't read the light novel. They just come here to read the thread.

Based. Thanks. Here's a link for people who can't access it. It wasn't showing up for me until I used a proxy again (even chrome didn't work this time)

baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index:NT_Volume17_Chapter_3&direction=next&oldid=506688

There's also part of Chapter 4 up.

Aw sheeeeeit

>Part of Chapter 4 too
Based

Holy shit js06 I was just fapping, couldn't you have waited?

>“That’s using old-fashioned black powder, right? Just like with fireworks, get it damp and it won’t work anymore. Our hands might not reach, but if we pee on it from above, we can kill it!”
Kamachi. Stop. Seriously.

Baka-Tsuki's servers are doing something fuckey on Chrome: Ch. 3 doesn't have a link but on Firefox it's all there.

WORST is BEST.

PRAISE THE JS06

>School doctors are only seen as sexy because there’s a bed in the infirmary,” argued Luca. “Don’t get distracted by the decorations and lose sight of their true essence.”

>“No! It’s the warmth of nursing you back to health when you’re weakened by a sudden cold that makes them so attractive to boys!! And that same aspect applies to dorm managers!!”

god damn it touma.

So has he punched anyone yet like I was promised?

hes about 5 seconds from punching one of kamisato's bitches where we are currently at in TL's, i kind of expect him to punch at least one kamisato bitch by tomorrow.

He's used just about every other form of violence on people so far, but no punch yet. I can see why Othinus warned him to not focus on learning any more combat ability, he's already dangerous enough.

>your waifu will never be as sexy as Chimera

>“Karasuma Fraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!!!!!!”
This is like the third AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA in the novel, Kamachi please

>For example, there was a girl with countless thick squid or octopus tentacles covered in suckers growing from her back. Her bizarre beauty would drive anyone who saw her mad and she whispered her report.

Why didn't we get a picture of the cthulu chick from Kamisato's harem.

>“I thought was defying some malicious schemers, but was I just lashing out at some thoughtless idiots?”

>“Oh, are you finally getting over your issues?” asked Nephthys. “Give the boy a round of applause.”

Reminder that all the magic gods are kind. Idiots, but kind.

>Kamijou grabbed the fire extinguisher kept inside the bus, smashed the window that was pointing up now that the bus was on its side, and climbed up on top. He brushed up his bangs that were wet with his own blood.
It's a good thing the only girls around are dedicated Kamisato sluts, he might have been raped on the spot otherwise.

>Needless to say, Karasuma Fran had created it. It was a high power microwave galactic communication station meant to speak to some unseen individual for 100 years.
>Immediately after that cry, a 360 meter hammer swung down toward Academy City and accurately landed on the meteorological observatory on a District 21 mountain peak. And everything in between was brought down with it.

>tfw at some point I started reading all scenes imagining Touma through Biribiri vision and cannot stop
Fuck

Kamachi is at his best when it comes to ridiculous frantic scenes like these.

>“The real issue is that the A.A.A. itself is pretty much meaningless.”

>Either way, this changed who was in control. Kihara Noukan was still extraordinary for heading out to the scene, accurately avoiding the downpour of fireworks-like blasts from a bullet hell game, and fighting the boss all the while, but it was someone else who had been supplying him his firepower from behind the scenes. In a way, one could say it was that person who had killed High Priest and Zombie.

>“Well, when you’ve been closed up in your shell and deceiving the world while trying to take revenge against the Magic Gods, I guess it’s a sensible evolution. Although it’s a twisted one like the small crabs that get inside of clams.”

So what did we learn kids. The AAA ain't shit without Crowley so Mikoto having a AAA without him boost her little. Even with it you still need a skilled pilot. Magic gods probably could have whoop Noukan's ass if they actually tried/ weren't caught off guard like HP. Crowley is basically Kamisato without the Harem chasing pointless revenge.

ded

>“Fortunately, the former Kamisato Faction and Useful Spider are so busy fighting that they haven’t noticed us. And with this many explosions, the unit in District 11 is sure to be scrambled. Let’s get back to the cart and head to the container yard. And then…”

>But Kamijou Touma should have known better than to say “fortunately”.

>In case he had forgotten, misfortune was his constant companion.

>“?”

>Fran noticed something and looked to her feet. Kamijou and Luca followed her gaze.

>Several strange cracks ran through the dirt.

>“Wait…”

>After an explosion large enough to shake the entire observatory, the ground below their feet seemed to reach its limit. It crumbled away and they were swallowed up.

>“Owaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!?”

>Yes, hadn’t Fran and Luca mentioned that Useful Spider may have been storing their next-generation weapons in an underground facility covered in thick electromagnetic shielding?
fukou da

>Fran caused a fucking colony drop
>we are now officially full /m/
god damn.

I fucking love moments when Touma is fucking shit up without a care in the world.

We went from him planning on blowing up a fueling station, to a fucking colony drop, to him playing mario kart in downtown AC and flipping buses and giant robot lizards.

This shit is so stupid but I fucking love it. It nearly makes up for all the bullshit that Kamisato and his harem have been putting us through for the past 5 volumes.

>Reminder High Priest was the youngest magic god

If you go by all their Legends yes he was

>“No! It’s the warmth of nursing you back to health when you’re weakened by a sudden cold that makes them so attractive to boys!! And that same aspect applies to dorm managers!!”
Touma please

>“Hey, are you both alive…? I’m only borrowing you, so don’t die before I get you back to Kamisato. I don’t want to be indebted to him.”

That's kinda cold, Touma

>Chapter 4
youtube.com/watch?v=SRbhLtjOiRc

>“But you knew better than anyone that ‘the kind of normal high school boy you can find anywhere’ is something you can’t actually find anywhere, didn’t you?”

Well rather then that I think, maybe Touma is not as forgiving as we thought.
Not mean as coldblooded but angry on them, you about the thing being dragged out of his apartment and being surrounded by those bitches with everyone okay, filming a snuff film. Yeah that kinda probably angered him.
But he didn't show it at that time.

>But you knew better than anyone that ‘the kind of normal high school boy you can find anywhere’ is something you can’t actually find anywhere, didn’t you

I can´t except this.

Hey, now Leader has a pissing buddy. Kamachi really is trying to pander to everyone.

Clearly bullshit.

I want to drink an ayylmao's piss

Given what we have seen with Touma's arm growing back, and this Kamisato. I wonder if IB or WR end up in objects when there isn't a worthy human around.

man if touma heard this he would literally go nuclear, doubly so if a fucking magic god was the one to tell him that.
jesus he would probably straight up murder every single one of them, especially now, it would be the single easiest trigger for him to go full demon king and start mass murdering cause it would snap that one thread of sanity he has left like essentially nothing else.

Didn't Kamisato defeat Chimera? Can't he remember how she looked like when he wasn't affected by her?

>“Isn’t that all the more reason to give her a chance to make up for what she did? She wanted to be one of you, but she couldn’t. Yet she still found herself smiling happily with the rest of you, so can’t she do something here!? Kamisato asked me to take care of you girls. And Fran asked me to help bring her love to an end. None of you could be more stupid, so I’ve got to stick with you all to the end. I’ve steeled myself for this already!! I have no intention of digging back up the old arguments about right and wrong at this point!! If that was going to shake my resolve, I never would have urged Fran to action and picked a fight with you all!!!!!!”
youtube.com/watch?v=Qx6YL1ld0iY

Wow user really, didnt we have the theory already only 400000 times already.

Also those were Ollerus theories, what if the fucking cave protecting the humans just had some mana absorption spell, what if the shield had a fire erase magic on it or whatever else.
Ollerus kinda looks like pleb really with having no concrete evidence.

>thinking they will explain how he avoided any of this shit
We still don't know how the god's didn't notice him knocking them off despite instantly knowing about PH's death

Why are all Magic Gods so kind?
I am sure even the death game is just a farce so they can confey there feelings.

They just want Kamisato to have some fun and pass time until Touma arrives.

Their entire goal was to find a way to not ruin the world with their powers. I bet they wouldn't have interfered with Crowley's plans if they had known of a method besides the scorer thing.

The Magic Gods are all shit. Especially Niang Niang.

They are like Trump they can only win.
The only Magic god who ever failed was Ollerus.

Shut up Crowley, your daughter died because of you.

My daughter isn't dead. She lives on in a new form.

>They are like Trump they can only win.
Not true. Kanye is going to beat Trump in 2020.

HAYAI

>Labcoat hikikomori girl vs Fought Magic God for 10000 years boy
Gee I wonder who will win?

Friendly reminder that Aleister, the supposedly all powerful director of Academy City, failed to kill this cute girl even with his best efforts. Please remember to laugh at his expense.

Holy shit, Touma.

This is getting way too meta for me.

>implying failing to kill her wasn't part of his plan

Luca revealed that there isn't as much of a difference between esper's and magicians as we thought. By applying a lightning curse to the ultimate lightning esper Aleister will either turn Mikoto into Nuit or into a pilot for the AAA.

Confirmed, etc, etc.

> Nuit
yeah, yeah but that will be only for one time, you think Aleister is Santa Claus giving away free powerups?
She will be his experiment to see if it is possible to reach Level 6 faster by just forcefully making a Esper capable of using magic.
But there will be some strong backlash.
Misaka won't die but don't think afterwards she will again be able to become 'Nuit' or reach Level 6 or whatever.