ITT: Quotes that make you think...

Other urls found in this thread:

semiticcontroversies.blogspot.com/2011/04/in-brief-trotsky-quote.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

didnt read LMAO

>caps
Bootyblasted

top kek

Man in general, if reduced to himself, is too wicked to be free. -Joseph de Maistre

Hilary Clinton's intellectual mentor.

Don't fucking move you motherfucking cocksuker. Move and I'll blow your fucking head off. -- Officer Smith

Really made me think.

This place is literally a machine personality cult. This quote really joggles my bobs.
bitch
cuck
why have pride in something you can't control
>this is adequate processing power for the president
true
oy gevalt
never stop going
fake news
>semiticcontroversies.blogspot.com/2011/04/in-brief-trotsky-quote.html
peace and love peace and love

That's a fucking quote right there. Damn Aristotle just went up in my book.

you are a moron and all those book titles you keep piling up that you will never even look at don't make you any smarter.

Struck me like a lightning bolt.

Oy vey goyum, the Jews had nothing to do with communism. Look at my fancy Jew blog that says the quote is fake.

Have you ever heard that you can work out a person by the insults they use?

Quotes an occultist.

This books makes me think while I currently read it. Probably the first book from an American writer to do so.

Did you bother to read the article or did you just dismiss it immediately because it was from the "other team"?
nope, what are you a mind reader?

I read the first couple of paragraphs, and can see that it's an opinion piece. It proves absolutely nothing other than that Jews are completely desperate.

literally a violent psychopath.

>semiticcontroversies.blogspot.com/2011/04/in-brief-trotsky-quote.html
>AN OPINION PIECE WITH 11 CITATIONS
you are a dumb cunt. Hard to think of how to save you guys before you go on and do something stupid or worse yet maintain being this stupid.
>critics
The best critic of a musician is that musician themselves. I know this from personally experience xd face

>le ooga booga guy
HOD was fun

This. Pol tards find one interesting quote and ignore the body of thought from the source.

what's up big cock guy

Other articles from the Jew site, books written by lying Jews, other opinion pieces. Some Jew quoted a bunch of other lying jews. The bottom line is it doesn't disprove the quote.

Nice projection bro

You're using the wrong definition of pride mate

>The land of opportunity", "The American dream", "Life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness": these are the sounds of the great sucking mechanism of the American parasite. The reliance of seduction and persuasion over coercion that sold democracy to the American people eventually sold it to the rest of the world. Although there are a minority of examples of the direct parasitism of involuntary immigration, especially slaves from Africa and the "legal" incorporation of Native Americans, voluntary immigration through the lure of freedom and and equality is only a more indirect form of parasitic predation. What is voluntary can be no less predatory than coercion, just as capitalism can be no less predatory than military imperialism. From the point of view of competition among nations, the point is not whether a citizen or their ancestor originally arrived voluntarily or involuntarily, but whether a nation or ideology is successful in harnessing its human resources towards its national interest or way of life. American parasitism works because it offers the secular Judaism of liberalism rather than the secular Christianity of communism. Communism could never compete with the immigrant American hope that they themselves might one day be a filthy rich capitalist.
― Mitchell Heisman, Suicide Note

literally /ourguy/
most based leaf to ever live

no you are just projecting my insult upon yourself and trying to drag me with you like some weird defense mechanism

Now this is shitposting

Drink bleach faggot

Internet mean guy enters the scene!

OH NOOOO HE'S SO MEANNNNNN TO ME '~'

Chiggity BRAAAAUP-- CHeeecked!