<CBTS - #425 Saturday Night Alive ed

NEW Q More Eyes on the Heart of Q
Connect +++ The ++ Countdown + Signals Everything you need to know is on the Qmap.
Read it. Read it again. Questions are Statements? Let it sink in.

1. The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. Everything is connected, Everything has meaning.
2. Yes, we all see the attempts to demoralize us and derail our redpills to the normies. Stay strong lads. Focus. Believe, and make a choice right now: Do you Trust Trump?
3. Stick to your choice.
4. No one tells you what to do, so just do the voodoo you do so well Sup Forums
5. How would *you* succinctly break all this news to your blue-pilled friend? Does the initial message need to answer every detail? Do normies even post here? Bring them along for the ride and celebrations lads.
6. Do just that.
7. Get Comfy, Believe in your bones that we're riding the greatest timeline in existence.

QMAP (The only thing (You) really need)
Legend Signature Text of Q: pastebin.com/rhKwXqcX
anonfile.com/b4N8X2ccb5/Q5.pdf
pdf-archive.com/2017/11/16/q5/
Advise for your first step into this Sealed Indictments are a huge thing. Really.
MSM curiously silent..
1,400+ NOW
Q confirmed Q trip !ITPb.qbhqo (ctrl f)
Nov14
VERIFIED Q POSTS

**ANT!B0T WIKI cbts.wikispaces.com/Home

SPRED IT FAR, SPRED IT WIDE. THEY HAVE NO WHERE LEFT TO HIDE~
+-+
The drops by Q are all we need, and that exact format of questions in an answer chain provoke the very feeling we need to share to others. MOCKINGBIRD fucked with the normies, we're here to unfuck it.
Remember. You made a choice. Eyes Wide Open lads, and pray for the protection of those in harms way.
Godspeed to us all.

Other urls found in this thread:

app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
archive.is/VUm5R
twitter.com/Summerbreezeme2/status/932031658739535873
archive.is/nrHcv
archive.is/mKfyN
archive.is/HfGhg
archives.gov/research/jfk/2017-release
archive.is/MK1jn
archive.is/L0NiP
cog49.com/ft.pdf
pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/149920858/#149921023
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Eagle
dystopiausa.com/nuremberg-trials-corruption-likely-coming-2017/
tttthreads.com/user/imperator_rex3
tttthreads.com/user/LarrySchweikart
tttthreads.com/user/drawandstrike
tttthreads.com/user/ThomasWictor
pastebin.com/9hSzyjBk
pastebin.com/7abWXgWQ
pastebin.com/daaKW228
pastebin.com/TWHQeCgR
scribd.com/document/364654492/Democracy-Alliance-Fall-Investment-Conference-Agenda?secret_password=DdVkqsjgUPrHic6jxmDz#download&from_embed
reddit.com/r/codes/comments/7dtplg/toolateformost/
youtube.com/watch?v=dJu3W7mVEic
coca-colacompany.com/coca-cola-unbottled/the-coca-cola-foundation-pledges--500-000-grant-to-american-red-
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Q's letting the world know that ratlines and wealth strings are drying up and being cut. They [Wizards and Warlocks] have already carried out one of the largest silent sweeps in history (The massive amount of pedo-related arrests after Trump was sworn in). Got the lackies on the bottom, flipped 'em, and worked up the chain as much they could. Now the sources of wealth that fueled these entire operations got cut off. (The +++ ++ + is a countdown associated with bleeding the three groups: SA Rothchild and Soros) The ones in the middle of all this are on their own, and freaking out. With the full weight of the Military, Navy, and everyone Loyal to the American People/Trump in what you might call a position of STRATEGIC PATIENCE against the bad actors left. Pray for those who are saving the Republic of America.

REMEMBER, WHAT HAPPENED IN SA WILL HAPPEN IN AMERICA

SA > NA > ASIA > EU
>"My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us.."

Keen RD (for NORMIES) SUMMARY KEENMIND IS KEEN MESSAGE TO ALL LURKERS TASKS
1. PRODUCE Infographs/CIRCLEMAPS/Memes detailing SA, CF, NK etc
2. 3. REDPILL families, friends
4. Dig into $$$ ANSWERS SPREADSHEET (FILL IT)

Q CONFIRMED CAP CONFIRMATION QRD M-Intel user Saudi theory Big picture Social Media ThoughtCrime SA timeline FOG OF WAR Search analytics theory
NYT Post (Declaration of war per Q)
archive.is/VUm5R

LOOK AT THIS EMAIL WTF

Older breadcrumbs have been linked to OP Posts to reduce information overload
Concise Event Log Nov 10-12 Nov 13-14 Nov 14 Nov 15 Holy Get Nov 16
MS-13 Bust archive.is/nrHcv
Franken Grope archive.is/mKfyN

Nov 17
Redschild manor crash archive.is/HfGhg
Theory New JFK archives.gov/research/jfk/2017-release
U1 and Africa Roseanne Shoahd archive.is/MK1jn
HRC officially questions 2016 archive.is/L0NiP

Nov 18
EU Q Infographs
Osama Bin Laden History CIA Asset THE SWAMP Follow The Money Killary's History Killary's Body Count Deep State Ratlines Epstein, Weinstein & The Mossad Epstein Temple Podesta-Madeleine Comet [not] pingpong Trafficking Arrests BlackRock RV/INTELLIGENCE ALEART EMS BEING PRIMED? DJTjr posts creepybiden U1 Arrests beginning Redshield *Decoding CNC $$$ NEWER MEMES
Feinstein Move on goy Mccain RS HRC PG Obummed Lots of MEMES White Rabbit MEMES V2 KUDOS TO THE ANONS WHO MADE THESE

SIDE: CFG The only way to cast doubt on the message of Q is to poison the bread before Q posts. Stay strong lads.

The SNOW WHITE story reflects ancient knowledge of seven forces of nature, represented as seven dwarfs, that would preserve the Christian world for many centuries and then be part of a GREAT AWAKENING when discovered. This now-recent discovery also revealed long-hidden messages in the Bible unlocked only with (keyed to) the knowledge of these same natural forces. This is referred to in Revelation as SEVEN SEALS of a book.

The earliest version of the Snow White fairy tale was written in low German, no doubt because it was authored by a Kabbalah sage who understood every living thing is made up of seven distinct but interactive systems. We can also bet the seven supercomputers named after the seven dwarfs are similarly interactive. But just as the story has it, these same forces of nature would only revive and sustain the Christian world (Snow White) twice. After that, the knowledge of how they work must be revealed to prevent evil men from using it against others. (Picture related)
The study and the whole disclosure is here : cog49.com/ft.pdf
Here are some key points within it : pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW
See also :

I honestly almost can't believe this LARP is still going. I was in deep with you guys but holy shit.. 400+ threads in, numerous predicitions, no.. proclomations verifiably proven false yet here all you namefags and phoneposters sit. You will do absolutely anything, literally any sort of mental flip flop to keep the rationalization alive.

I would say that it's sad, but I know these threads and its attendees are figures within a claque, kneeling before your jewish overlords and you don't even realize it. These malignant, enjambed threads roll on in an atemporal and prescribed fashion, as you all rack your brains, desperate for anything to keep that dimly lit, nocent glimmer of hope from fading into what it has already faded beyond.

Please, CBTS, take the jewish post-event horizon blackpill, and see this gorgonized nation for what it truly is: a decrepit rotting corpse that has waved goodbye to raproachment and rigamortis, headed for the grave in sheer disregard. You have not been poised to take on some fortudinous moral crucible. You have not been appointed to extricate our once great, now dilapidated nation. What you see as a task at-hand, is indeed an operation by ((them)) to ring this rag for everything else it's worth. To watch you squabble amongst yourselves in disjointed intellectual squaller is the decadent icing upon their victorious cake of white-submission.

By continuing to post in these threads, you are giving the jew what he wants; your complete and total surrender. Take on this final task instead if you wish to deprive him of his last laugh: kill yourself.

Goodnight CBTS, I hope you will heed my words and each and every one of you pulls the trigger.

Godspeed us to our graves.

does anyone even look at this garbage

Why isn't the latest Q note in the list above?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/149920858/#149921023

The IRON EAGLE metaphor could well be about anons GETTING PAID to promote truth with the ideal economic engine for the next level of user culture. The film is about a junior pilot with military equipping who goes behind enemy lines to retrieve his father who had been taken captive. Even Jordan Peterson recently said Sup Forums needs to find its father. IRON EAGLE is the perfect metaphoric story of Sup Forums venturing into adversarial, religious "territory" (ideology) and recovering the most influential anonymous work of our time, which includes this now-useful means of truth promotion. Film Wiki : en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Eagle
This is that work>> The last 10 pages describe this prospect of collective advancement with truth movements of the last 20 years : cog49.com/ft.pdf

>why isnt my larp post part of the big larp guis

in.

JEWS ARE PURE EVIL

NEVER FORGET

JEWS

ARE

PURE

EVIL

+++++

Older breadcrumbs are linked to OP Posts to reduce information overload
Concise Event Log Nov 10-12 Nov 13-14 Nov 14 Nov 15 Holy Get Nov 16
MS-13 Bust archive.is/nrHcv
Franken Grope archive.is/mKfyN

Nov 17
Redschild manor crash archive.is/HfGhg
Theory New JFK archives.gov/research/jfk/2017-release
U1 and Africa Roseanne Shoahd archive.is/MK1jn
HRC officially questions 2016 archive.is/L0NiP

Nov 18
EU Q Infographs
Osama Bin Laden History CIA Asset THE SWAMP Follow The Money Killary's History Killary's Body Count Deep State Ratlines Epstein, Weinstein & The Mossad Epstein Temple Podesta-Madeleine Comet [not] pingpong Trafficking Arrests BlackRock RV/INTELLIGENCE ALEART EMS BEING PRIMED? DJTjr posts creepybiden U1 Arrests beginning Redshield *Decoding CNC $$$ NEWER MEMES
Feinstein Move on goy Mccain RS HRC PG Obummed Lots of MEMES White Rabbit MEMES V2 KUDOS TO THE ANONS WHO MADE THESE

SIDE: CFG The only way to cast doubt on the message of Q is to poison the bread before Q posts. Stay strong lads.

Thank you Baker for staying ahead of the curve. You are a treasure.

The great minds of 100 years ago knew who they were. Now that knowledge is hard to find. Amazingly, the authors of sacred texts expected this and hid the whole truth very cryptically in their works. Now we need more great minds to understand this : cog49.com/ft.pdf
This is THE GREAT AWAKENING of all time. A brief synopsis is here pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW

I'm going to catalog it and print it out in book form.

THEORISTS:
dystopiausa.com/nuremberg-trials-corruption-likely-coming-2017/
tttthreads.com/user/imperator_rex3
tttthreads.com/user/LarrySchweikart
tttthreads.com/user/drawandstrike
tttthreads.com/user/ThomasWictor

BATTER OF LEAF BRO, COMPARE IF YOU THINK THIS ONE IS MOLDY >>BACKLINKS

White Rabbit memes V2 KUDOS TO THE ANONS WHO MADE THESE
SIDE: CFG RUNDOWN ON LEAFBRO The only way to cast doubt on the message of Q is to poison the bread before Q posts. Stay strong lads.

you clowns are already defunct

Posterity:

000-099 pastebin.com/9hSzyjBk
100-199 pastebin.com/7abWXgWQ
200-299 pastebin.com/daaKW228
300-399 pastebin.com/TWHQeCgR

#400 #401 #402 #403 #404 #405 #406 #407 #408 #409 #410 #411 #412 #413 #414 #415 #416 #417 #418 #419 #420 #421 #421 #422 #423 #424 #425 Don't slide comments to the baker here, user. Do that on Rizon #CBTS

We are taking our Planet back one Bit at a time+++Keep up the Awesome work Anons+++

JEWS

ARE

PURE

EVIL

ThanQ

Bump of cocaine

FUCK OFF BOOMERS, NEWFAGS, E CELEB WANNA BE’S AND LURKERS. EITHER WORK OR GTFO

Thank you OP

best one I've seen yet honestly

oh fuck me, I'm writing this day down on the calendar!

Here is the entire schedule of events and topics our "friends" like George Soros, Pelosi, David Brock and many others whose names pop up in the CBTS research are covering this weekend at their secret Democracy Alliance "Resistance" Fall Conference. To be a fly on the wall. Wonder how many of these attendees have their names on sealed indictments. For your reading pleasure:

scribd.com/document/364654492/Democracy-Alliance-Fall-Investment-Conference-Agenda?secret_password=DdVkqsjgUPrHic6jxmDz#download&from_embed

I don't hate it. I try to avoid it.
More so being aware of how much I am plugged in. Being conscious not to fall in. Lol

Until I learn telepathy it will have to do ;)

self important shillfag

>boomers think writing text on an image is a "meme"
>they think this shit will "spread" because its "funny" & "clever"
wow

+++maga+++

Three day ban for a picture with a woman's breast exposed. Unsurprisingly, mods are fags. Since I don't like phonefagging, I'll be back in a couple days to help bake. Glad to see Q tossed us a morsel. Stay strong and fuck the shills and bots.

What could we do to get the unanswered questions answered?

Post them here?

In CTBS #408 there was an image of the No Gun Ri massacre bridge posted, along with a cypher -
>>

Solved here - >>>ATTN DEEP STATE
>CDM PROMISED DAWN OF CROWLEYS NEW AEON DEC 2017
> DEATH WALKS THE EARTH
>HE HAS A NAME
>YOU ARE NEEDED

Reverse image seach found an account on reddit who may have posted original image/cypher. This morning there was a new image and cypher (pic related).

reddit.com/r/codes/comments/7dtplg/toolateformost/

Image is lambs going to slaughter. Cypher decoded reads -

>FALSE FLAG EUROPA NEW BABYLON NEAR SOLSTISE
> IT WIL NOT REMAIN EASY
>HE WIL BE NAMED

Boomers have been posting here for awhile. This is not a hip and edgy club for hipster cutter faggots. Go away you leaky twat.

Epic

naw they do it to evade shillbots who can't read it

You're doing god work anons

Greybeard here who's been online since the days of screeching modems and the TRS-80 MC-10.

You will be able to explain the storm to the normies who don't have the capacity I and many others of my generation have in being able to see through the fog that blinds oh so many.

Saw a couple of gen Xers in previous bread, I'm right there with ya.

j&c

it is, very first line

>Rizon #CBTS
Are you doing this or was that just left in the pasta? It's a lot easier for anons if you stay here and we don't seem to have b0tst0rm right now...

It will end when all the bot masters and shills and other similar miscreants are no longer being paid to cause problems.

Teach me the recipé and i'll gladly bake aswell.
I'm glued to this thread anyways.

IT IS HAPPENING AGAIN.

IT IS HAPPENING AGAIN.

If we do not play by the rules how can we be honored in victory?

Resistance is Futile+++

The column on the right Extra Answers Unlocked is where you can put them. Double click on the cell, alt+enter to make a carriage return (newline). Looking for short, to the point, factual, sourced-if-possible, non meta-conspiracy normie friendly factual answers.

thank youuuu

#

Totally stealing that gif bruh!!! Sick

>FALSE FLAG EUROPA NEW BABYLON NEAR SOLSTISE
> IT WIL NOT REMAIN EASY
>HE WIL BE NAMED

watch for false flag around the christmas markets in brussels or belgium (seat of the EU, commonly referred to as mystery babylon).

strong

right
these threads are VERY important
this stuff is VERY SERIOUS BUSINESS

Sorry to hear that user. See y'soon

good job baker

Rare meme.
Don't steal.

#

Brilliant. Taking this one!

>Don't visit Sup Forums for a couple of days
>Look for new Q posts
>++
>Remember code, +++=saudis, ++=Rotschilds, +=Soros
>Find news of >helicopter crash, Father Rotschild seemingly dead
>mfw remembering that aggressive Q message to LDR

I always had my doubts about Q, but fucking hell there's too much going on for it to be a coincidence.

I can't handle this amount of happenings

You know that makes me think of pic related. They will never change.

what's HUMA up to?

youtube.com/watch?v=dJu3W7mVEic

it's the same incel using a different name.
Can't wait to ship that jew to Madagascar with the rest of its kind

I'm not sure why you think you matter.

The Black Sun will set in approximately 12 days.

whats it feel like to live in your own little world
your fantasy world that conforms to everything you think
your delusions cannot be broken through

OH MY FUCKING GOD!?!? Holy shit!! Man they are fucking sickos!!

for the meme to be top effective, you have to stick with the correct format. in this case, opening question should be "what if I told you", not "did you know". sentence still makes sense, and meme stays true to its provenance.

get ready for monday HABBENIGS meme fags.
somehow we need to spice up our U1/bribery redpills with more edge!

I will enjoy watching you swing on the gallows.

Hey ya'll. I appreciate all the donations to my patreon. My baby's daddy left me 2 years ago for a skinnier bitch. Scamming dumbass youtubers has become better than an EBT card. We mean no disrespect, but we thank you for the quality content you've provided the past couple weeks. Follow my twitter for nudes.

>You will be able to explain the storm to the normies
Look in the mirror

good job
especially first time for kworker user
pasta is clean
same recipe as was left regardless of changes
and they were all the same anyway as from two days ago.

anybody found a link to the email?

This bitch Tracey Beanz is trying to make money off of Sup Forums and bringing normies on here to spread cancer.

What's the email say? I can't open it

>normie meme
>bruh
>sick
You should be swinging from a tree

You still can't "smash the like", though.

"MY FELLOW AMERICANS, THE STORM IS UPON US."
^^^^^
You people,... was this not said/stated/posted with that statement?
You missed it. Now catch up!
Think!

Just tell them to lurk moar when they come and start posting.

Should only gookmoot make money off this shithole?

Warriors. We NEED DC-LONDON-Vatican City MEMEs to push for ++ Stage

I realize we're still figuring out all the connections, but here is what we know:
All are City States, separate from the nations they are located in and in DC/London's case, the nations they control.

For DC- Hamilton was the impetus to move US capitol from Philli...there was a revolt against this from the MILITARY (details about motive are sketchy), and its its noted that Hamilton wanted to appease "Merchants", the "European Powers" and form a Central Bank that works with other European Central Banks. This whole ++ has been hidden under our noses this whole time. ITs the same today, its owned by Corporations, the Crown/Black Pope, and Central Banks. This is the ++ Q is talking about.

DC, London, and Vatican City are organized as a private corporations...IOW, PEOPLE OWN THEM, and because they are private, we can't figure out WHO owns them.

We haven't been a Sovereign Nation since we moved to DC. These fuckers need to swing from ropes!

Also, note connections in architecture and symbology between the 3.

Need MEMES to REDPILL NORMIES ASAP.

This is good!

What are you doing in this thread, shillfriend? You do you and I'll do me.

All pedos will hang!

I think it's shopped. Can't find it on WL under the HRC or Podesta archives.

Correction.... I AM making money off Sup Forums. Follow me on twitter ya'll. Free nudes to the next 25 followers.

I really don't think any Rothschilds were on those flights, user. It was the location that was significant. They don't even live there, they manage it. It's a museum.

LdR was certainly freaking out earlier though, which is funny in and of itself.

meganon from CBTS #424

ohh noo! white women (the highest %voting bloc) is getting it's news from Sup Forums!

What ever shall we do?

Hey there fellow MAGApede! I'd rick and morty your favorite show too?

Truth with always Shine+++

how do you capture a very dangerous animal?

crash a plane and wait for the 911 call inviting you to come on in ?

I was thinking more like we take those unanswered and post them throughout the threads. Like

Unanswered Q -

>List the question

I've just spent 10 mins going through the SS and can't find any unanswered. We have to click on each one to see which is unanswered ATM. Is there a way to mark the unanswered, at all? Just brainstorming with you bro, to get them answered.

>your delusions cannot be broken through
sad

sup fag))s((

COCA-COLA PLEDGES $500,000 GRANT TO AMERICAN RED CROSS TO SUPPORT CALIFORNIA COMMUNITIES IMPACTED BY WILDFIRES

coca-colacompany.com/coca-cola-unbottled/the-coca-cola-foundation-pledges--500-000-grant-to-american-red-