OPERATION IMPEACH THE ORANGE

Alright, us Polers/4channers are pretty well known for operations that are, usually, successful. Hell, we even managed to elect the fucking president. Today, I propose that we take it upon ourselves to get Trump impeached. We built him, so if anybody can take him down, it is us. This Sessions/Comey testimony is proof that Trump is a shady liar, and unfit and untrustworthy, and sexist, and racistand just all around can't be president. He's a cringeworthy cuck and we must do all we can to get him impeached. He obstructed justice, intimidated the fucking FBI director, and as patriots, we must acknowledge and take action to get this man out of office.

Push for his impeachment, don't make your voice silent. Make sure House Republicans know that they must vote to impeach, in the interest of their party.

TWEET #ImpeachTheOrange
DO NOT STOP UNTIL IT TRENDS
MAKE SURE IT NEVER STOPS TRENDING UNTIL TRUMP IS IMPEACHED

This might be the most important thing we've ever done, do not let this opportunity slip. It is a good chance for us Polers to redeem ourselves after the horrific mistake of electing the worst president in our nation's history.

Make your voice heard.

Hey Rabbi, watcha doin'?

No one cares, idiot.

DELETE THIS

Nitz

How about we impeach the traitors instead?

>OPERATION IMPEACH THE ORANGE
are you seriously asking Sup Forumstards for something productive?

>good chance for us Polers
>Polers

fuck off newfag

>polers
just

Listen, hugbox redditors. Not everyone who disagrees with you is deep into psyops or a shill. Some people just disagree. For instance, me.

Rural white voter here. Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in the last 500 years. We must impeach him now and lock up his most fervent supporters. The travel ban is racist and the white house is literally full of islamophobic texts and art. Hate can only be defeated by destroying it from the top down.

On top of his blatant racism, now he is literally destroying the planet earth and ruining young and promising female entertainers' lives. What about our children? Do the right thing, fellow rural white voters. Call your senator or congressman and set things right.

Garbage bait,

MAMMA MIAAA HOLY THICC LEMME SMASH DONALD PLS WOO HOOOO!! AY AY AY

7/10 bait m8

>excuse me fellow citizens
Uh huh. Nope. Fuck off cunt.

You do realise that changing the flag doesn’t change your ID right?

SAGE
A
G
E

>left wing person on Sup Forums
>try to start a major operation
>fails terribly
What the fuck did you think would happen

>and sexist, and racist

Yeah nah you lost me
Use fewer meaningless buzzwords next time

Someone actually took time to even type this

oh boy

You leftfags don't have a clue, do you? You already attempted to label him a Nazi, and that didn't work. Do you really imagine 'orange' is worse than 'Nazi'?

You have a sickness. And you are obsessed with skin color.

YESSSSSS

That's right we can't let him get the nuclear codes

Andrew Johnson and Bill Clinton are the only two presidents to have been successfully impeached by the House of Representatives. Both democrats.

Low quality bait

CIA, let me tell you about this place.
This is not a nazi board.
This is not a capitalist board.
This is not a commie board.
This is not an anarchist board.
This is a board where people shitpost for fun and summon chaos gods with digits.
If you want this place to help you make it fun for us.

He is no Hitler but he is doing pretty good

/leftypol/-tier bad bait. Fuck off to /leftypol/, OP.

u typed too much what weer u saying agina? something aout um? shillary & comey?

Kill your self nigger :)

>Alright, us Polers/4channers
>us
Fuck off memefaggot there is no us

>Changes flag but doesn't know ID stays the same
Fuck off shill