Manlet

how is it possible that they need 10 plus cops to detain a manlet?

Manlets are powerful.

One time I got pulled over in a car with four friends just because two people in the back seat were switching places while we were headed down the road and a cop saw. They sent SIX cars and probably 10 officers and a K-9 unit to deal with this shit. 3 white males, 2 white females doing fuck all warranted that response.

low center of gravity

I live in a rich neighborhood with very little crime. Cops around here are so bored that usually five or six of them come out at a time for simple stuff like DUI’s, possession, etc.

This.

Dont underestimate turbomanlets.

Thread

manlets are in fact so short because they are condensing due to moving at relativistic speeds, they shiver back in forth to maintain the illusion of inertia

do you live in suburbia?

Small town cops are bored of taking cats out of trees and writing speeding tickets, so when something, anything, happens they rush there to be part of the action.

Same as if you get in a fight at walmart every employee will come out to watch and get involved. Breaks up the monotony.

Because deep down, cops know they are basically glorified cowboys (working that Jew ranch) and anything they can physically do to make them feel superior to the non-Feds they encounter, they do and will. I guess they just don't fear having their pig face on the web. What a mistake.

It's more about welfare niggers justifying their gibs.

Every small town cop was bullied in high school for being a faggot, and rightfully so.

they team up on anything that happens so they can each testify for each other if they do some illegal or brutal shit. the more there are the better for them.

So the rest can record the manlet being manhandled and all can be entertained from the different angles

cops are trained like shit OP. and people wonder why they shoot people. if i had a say in my local police force, i'd be teaching them MMA-based combative techniques through out the police academy and would force them to go at least once a week to keep up their skills.

My dad picked on some fag and fucked his gf in highschool and he reappeared later in life to give my dad and i tickets for our dirt bikes

That's literally every major PD in the country. I just got back from a rifle class taught by a former SFOD-D guy.

This. Anything special and all the cops nearby show.

if every major police force in the country trains their guys like that, then it just sounds and looks fucking ridiculous on their part.

"hey i train to keep people like this in one spot to put handcuffs on them. but why don't i just pull my gun on this untrained ape and tell him to get down after he wriggles free from me and my 5 other partners"

seriously. BLM is built off lies. but they could help their optics SOOOOOO much if their first thought wasn't "gun or taser"

>mystery meat nigger identifying retired cop works as a porter at my job

>spends all of his money on a nice pickup truck and a newish mercedes c class

>confused when I am not impressed at all by his welfare ass taking a welfare job and a welfare pension

wew

I got pulled over driving a stolen golf cart fucking 6 cop cars and like 10 cops showed up but I was let free and had to walk home 2 hours