Midwest Alliance General: Dixiecuck Edition

Why not create a white ethnostate in the midwest?
>German/Anglo/Dutch heritage
>family/traditional values
>breadbasket of the nation
>completely self sustainable
>huge industrial potential
>high IQ
>great work ethic

States Included: IL, IN, IA KS, MN, MI, NE, ND, OH, SD, MO and WI
Honorary: PA

Email: [email protected]

Podcasts:
youtube.com/channel/UCmCaB_JmBUd0bgJtOMCHpDg

Welcome: All Midwestern states, all white people, foreign supporters,

Not Welcome: Niggers, Spics, Kikes, shills, trolls, Liberals, civic nationalists, queers, cucks, commies etc

What you can do to help:
>Join the Alliance
>Make propaganda/memes
>spread the word

Other urls found in this thread:

demographics.virginia.edu/DotMap/
uvm.edu/~lkaelber/eugenics/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oh demographics won the battle so their children will be chattel, turn away, turn away turn away from Dixieland!Each Dixiecuck must understand that they will all be African! So turn away, turn away, turn away, from Dixieland!

Demographics are key. the Midwest is all there is left. this is your home white man.

I still dont understand what are you waiting for.
Whites will disappear if you dont do anything
>in4 spic

>be yankee scum
>die for niggers
>point the finger at the south

> be dixie
> import massive amounts of niggers
> fight to keep them
> kill man wanting to force them out of country
> be proud of that

Will you accept an NCfag?
I can't stay in Dixie. I don't think you know how bad it really is here.

all whites would be welcome

If you're white then yes.

This.
in 1610 the US was 100% White.
What a great year to be alive.

Zoom in. Most places are white, and those that aren't become naturally segregated. You don't have to move to another state and lose all your family connections in the process, just go rural.
demographics.virginia.edu/DotMap/

>and even mix with them too
DELET. My girlfiend is 1/16 or 1/32 black, she got 87% British, 7% German 2% Native 4% Sub-saharan on 23andme, I got 78% British 17% Iberian 5% German and French

I don't know how..but the kid she birthed in late August looks like a fucking half dindu.

Yankees will never accept the fact that they fucked up the entire nation, will they?

she took nigger dick bro

>family/traditional values

>high iq

pick one you tradcon pissbrain.

What ever happened the the Generation Zyklon podcast you lads only made 4 episodes?

guys got caught up in some work. should have new episodes coming in over the winter break.

For God's sake stop making the le 56% meme real you niggercuck mulattoes

>t. Pennsylvanian

We did the test - it’s mine

The south will never accept that it shall never rise again.

youre probably just a nigger then.

>IL
>German/Anglo/Dutch heritage
too bad its literally all Poles and nigs

78% Britain 17% Iberia 5% France. She’s 1/16 or 1/32 negro though. The kid is sorta alright with dark golden blue eyes but it’s fucking deep dark caramel skinned
Blame the federal government for not enacting eugenics

>blame the Feds

Fuck you, the State governments have the power to do that too on a more local scale

uvm.edu/~lkaelber/eugenics/

Does American usually mean old school colonist ancestry?

just unknown ancestry but white

>No ports
>no cities
Yes please, flyover states are bringing this country down. Keep reading your bibles in your agrarian hellhole, serfs.

All the States are run by anti-White cucks not that a failure like myself has any agency to shittalk anything but still

No, just white but not sure from where or don't identify as german American etc.

Not all of them; LePage in Maine is pretty based; he cut off the food stamps if a person isn't working

Sorry man, I'm already cooperating on a different FBI op. I don't know how my handlers would feel about me abandoning them for their co-workers

Can someone post the picture of the southerner mongrel saying "you're not white"

>Using a map and data from almost 20 years ago
Use a newer map ffs.

Noted and saved, but there's hardly any change except the Frenchies have taken a bit more of New England

>be dixie
>> import massive amounts of niggers

There wasn't a nigger problem until the North freed the cunts.

They were productive farming equipment and knew their place until that point.

Maine still receives plenty of somali subhumans. Honestly when my girlfriend gave a birth to our racially special kid I understood that we have quite a sad chance at winning the future for our people

They shouldn't have been there in the first place.