Whites + Asians/Mongols = Slavs

Slavs aren't white. They got invaded by Mongoloids around 1200 and ended up mixing. They're inbred chink/mongoloid people. Why do Whites think Asians and Whites would go well when we've seen what it has done to the people affected? I mean, Communism is a chink thing and it spread through Russia like wild fire due to their weak genes from those very chinks. Whites need whites. Period.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZkXbeQh9I8M
digitalcommons.wayne.edu/humbiol/vol84/iss1/4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lipka_Tatars
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polska_Roma
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenians_in_Poland
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3715159/Shocking-footage-shows-teenage-lynch-mob-beat-Russian-paedophile-thought-going-meet-13-year-old-girl-killed-day.html
worldjewishcongress.org/hu/about
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jews
historytoday.com/nicolas-soteri/khazaria-forgotten-jewish-empire
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What about western slavs like Poles, Czechs, or Slovenians? Dumbass

>got invaded
Only Russia + Ukraine

They're just white ppl. Duh dindu brain

goblino angry? goblino mad?

They have had a thousand years of tyrants and dictators. It will take a while for the eastern block to get up to speed but Japan and South Korea did it. They are Asian with some random Siberian blood mixed in.

Cultures from races is at fault, yes, but culture changes.

Nergoids + Caucasian = burger

In the case of Russia, it'll be another 1000 years before they catch up. And what with sand niggers moving in, well, they may never get there. I have no clue about Ukrain as someone else mentioned but they likely are in the same boat.

We know we know. Stop with this already. We are halflings.

jews are halflings? you're 100% sandniggers, don't be so harsh with yourself, here, have a cookie (it's kosher!!)

always the r*ssian faggot posting with the ass pirate flag

No, Slavs are partially mixed with mongols, we STILL are more pure aryan than the west. The mixture you guys had with native euroniggers is bigger than we had with mongols(secondary horse niggers), whites ere the original horse niggers

You live in a country where even WN figure like Richard Spencer is a quadracial mongrel married to a “Russian”-“Georgian” cryptojew subhuman most likely on a Kremlin check

ttps://you.23andme.com/published/reports/37920f26c710401d/

>North African 0,2%
>Mongolian 0,1%
>Sub-saharan 0,1%

US mongrel shilling for mongrelisation. Nothing to see
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkXbeQh9I8M

"All that which America did not get from Europe may seem worthy of respect to jewified mixed race, but Europe regards that merely as symptomatic decay in cultural and artistic life, the product of Jewish and negro blood mixture." Adolf Hitler
no mongol shit in any European gene pool. It’s a meme by the Poles and their Jews from Napoleonic Wars.

mongols and tatrars carry Y-DNA markers like C3* and R1a-Z293. These markers don't show up in native Europeans.

The genghis cuckhan paternal lineage is non-existent in Eastern Europe, but common all over Asia where the Mongols were present for a long time.
digitalcommons.wayne.edu/humbiol/vol84/iss1/4

Why did the Poles spread that defamation? Inferiority complex driven by jealousy towards homogenous (and then Apartheid) Rus-Russia

Poles cant claim that Poland didn’t :
A - gave refuge to subhuman gypsies killed by Germans
B - bring armenians to Europe
C - give a homeland to the jews
D - import lipka tatars

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lipka_Tatars
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polska_Roma
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenians_in_Poland

Oh, it's you again. Why the obsession?

hey, it's ok to be a jew, don't be ashamed of your heritage
your rabbi would be mad

>Communism is a chink thing and it spread through Russia like wild fire due to their weak genes from those very chinks
OP might be a subversive kike sense is tingling. Communism in Russia came from kikes. Communism in China came from kikes. Look up the Kaifeng crypto Jews and how non chinese, full kike advisors were around Mao from the beginning of China's descent into communism.

Fake info by a fake white. baka

If you weren't such a pussy nigger and had any semblence of honor you would remove your meme flag

Y-you're not white because your language is from a different language group.
Ha! take that shitskin!

>What about western slavs like Poles,
poolaks are only 1-300 year older freed up Khazarian ex'slaves- subhuman tier

>Czechs, or Slovenians?
1-600 years on Celtic land

stfu shlomo

u mad, kosher boy?

Mongols are based. A race descended from Vikings, Slavs, and Mongols would make the perfect warrior race.

>Oh, it's you again. Why the obsession?
must be love for polak brown eye penetration?

>not removing your meme flag
>proving my point
Go and ashit some in your IDF provided diapers

> Communism is a chink thing

Burger education

STOP PUSHING THE DIVIDE THREADS YOU FAGGOT SHILLS

I've seen like 10 of these "slavs aren't white" threads in the last hour.

Sage and don't take the bait

Only sensible person ITT

Poland are slavshit, the other two are European

Reminder this is what the average slav looks like.

Cuck, go back to sucking on yo mama's nigger tit.

lol, u still mad?
pls just stop, i don't want to laugh so much right now

>poolaks are only 1-300 year older

Poolaks are only 1 to 300 year older?
What did he mean by this?

Average Turk looks like a cockroach

That's what someone mad would say. Pure projection right there

whiter than you, tyrone

>That's what someone mad would say
i agree with you, kosher boy

kek, good salt. Keep t coming

>
>>poolaks are only 1-300 year older
>Poolaks are only 1 to 300 year older?
>What did he mean by this?
pulaks are freed or escaped ex'slaves (migrants) from Khazaria, that migrated and taken over Celtic/Germanic/Gothic/Baltic lands starting 6'th century and en mass 8-10'th centuries

Slavs make for sexy women and manly men. I don't see the problem.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3715159/Shocking-footage-shows-teenage-lynch-mob-beat-Russian-paedophile-thought-going-meet-13-year-old-girl-killed-day.html

C H E E K I
B
R
E
E
K
I

>Slavs aren't white
Nether. Are. You

>Poles spread FACTUALLY incorrect defamation
>are mad when the evidence is posted
What do you call a 1/64 Jewish “Pole”? Subhuman sandnigger

salt? nah, none of that, just enjoying myself making fun of idiots
oh, no offense, i totally don't mean you

Shut up, stupid leaf.

>implying russians are better than jews

>Shut up, stupid leaf.
he aren't no leaf, just a jew(polak) unfortunately

Back to israel

Sure thing, mongol rape baby.

Don't participate in divide and conquer threads.

Report them and move on.

unfortunately, I’m a dirty slav

It's very true
>t, quarter ashkenazim autist psychotic
Subersive and intelligent yes, phisycal warfare, Hell no

kek, are you drunk or braindead, bruh?

>quarter ashkenazim
Aka disgusting sandnigger polluting Poland with his inferior genes
You see it’s not your subsaharan nigger genes from your jewish side being the problem in this instance, but your subsaharan nigger IQ

What's to conquer? All it is is the truth.

fuck you up the arse jew- polak dick sucker!
>Don't participate in divide and conquer threads.
>Report them and move on.

Hey it's you people that confined the chazars to "the pale" of the empire. You need part chazar mischlings to bring the evil empire down

Nobody needs you deserve mulatto subhumans anywhere in Europe. You have Israel, and you in particular are eligible for citizenship there. I’d rather vote for open borders than share a country with a 1/32 jew or 1/8 tatar

Yeah. Fuck off.

All I can say is the average (white)Slav is better looking today than an Anglo or German.

Also, German men should breed high tier Ukrainian women since their whores are marrying up rapefuges and since there is not enough Ukrainian men for the women.

t. Ukrainian woman;)

You'd go a much longer way to offer jews an alternative path

You know there were plenty of jews in Russia, right?
>what is bolshevism
Why are you so obsessed?

kenau reeves looks lke he could bed any chick he wants. and so do most of us. le 56%.

Sure, don't come here. We're animals. You may get seriously hurt.

Difference is he doesn't have a soviet flag, you have the european marxist flag filthy juden

Those are Americans dressing up in furs dindu boy.

>Unironically liking germs
I don't believe you.

>You know there were plenty of jews in Russia, right?
>>what is bolshevism
>Why are you so obsessed?
worldjewishcongress.org/hu/about

Mostly Catholics though.

are you joking? fuck off race traitor, mongols are cruel and cowardly, they burn and rape and only want to kill but never want to die to kill their opponent, they lack the idealism and self sacrifice of western warriors

>Difference is he doesn't have a soviet flag, you have the european marxist flag filthy juden

>be P*land
>give kikes homeland in Europe
>Russia, Prussia and Austria split Poland like a bitch
>”Polish” jews are inside Russia now
>later on they become communist kikes
Polish nobility is responsible for communjsm

Because I'm currently not in slavland you dumb mongrel.

>Mostly Catholics though.
jewdo religion from Khazarian masters?

pol has became a cancer , lets pray it die soon

World famous ballet dancer

Oh god kill yourself

>Because I'm currently not in slavland you dumb mongrel.
Kraut'Bros are just about to be taken over by jews (polaks) again... not enough the German clay they live on

Germans and Ukrainians are natural allies.
I love their language too, gonna learn it soon.
I love my culture nonetheless, don't be fooled by my optimism.

No, weak chink blood mixture caused communism in Russia. And now Russia is following Catholicism which was created by Islam to weaken whites and partial whites. Note that Christianity came from sand nigger ally.

Ashkenazi jews originally originate from Georgia tho. They're a whole different tribe than Israeli jews.

>Germans and Ukrainians are natural allies.
Kill yourself, subhuman turk. Ethnic Ukrainians are nonwhite goblins. Their home is Asian steppe.
Ethnic Russians are European White though (Northern Germanic, Baltic, Baltoslavic and Finnic)

Ukrainians are bunch of try-hard-to-be-European mongrels resulted from Circassians, Pechenegs, Tatars, Armenians and Jews starting speaking Slavic for the sake of convenience

«Укpaїнцi – цe cтapoдaвнi тюpки, якi poзмoвляють cлoв’янcькoю мoвoю»

"Ukrainian are turkics that use the Slavic language" Omelyan Pricak, Harvard University Professor, founder and first director of Harvard Institute for Ukrainian Studies.

Boris Malyarchuk, M. V. Derenko, G. A. Denisova, M. R. Nassiri, and E. I. Rogaev. "Mitochondrial DNA Polymorphism in Populations of the Caspian Region and Southeastern Europe." Russian Journal of Genetics 38:4 (2002): pages 434-438. Abstract:

"Mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) restriction polymorphism was examined in Turkmens, Eastern Iranians, and Ukrainians. The gene pools of all populations studied were characterized by the presence of European mtDNA lineages. Mongoloid component observed in Turkmen and Iranian populations with the frequencies of about 20% was represented by groups C, D, and E/G in Turkmens, and by M*, D, A, and B in Iranians."

Ukrainians (ethnic) are literally more Turkic than Turks.

Ideally all Ukrainians must be exterminated (or at least moved to Kazakhstan),and Ukraine absorbed into Russia

>You aint a true KANG until you Kill Yourself

Ukraine vs America

BTW I love all my slavbros, even ruskies despite the fact that they are hostile and mostly hate us (change your attitude rusbro and we will change our overall attitude towards you too)

We give homeland to all people of value. And will create a dreamland for them. As we have always done.

We're the nation of idealists. We'll defend faith, homeland and honor til death, it's in our blood. I know you do not get it, but it's ok.

Bóg - Honor - Ojczyzna.

no they arent they simple were the first to came to europe when romans invade and expulse them are much more mix than othes
Ashkenazi jews are simply mixed european with a litle jew

I hope you get raped by some Krauts soon. ;)

>Communism is a chink thing and it spread through Russia like wild fire due to their weak genes from those very chinks.

that's really next-level ignorance.
it's not even regurgitating the blue-pilled version of communism...
you actually think it's from china.

Hey LARPer, I see you here all the time. Lemme guess, you're ethnic German from Bavaria living in Russia for the economic shortcuts?

Also, nice try...

Whatever you say Le 56% face

>Ethnic Russians are European White though (Northern Germanic, Baltic, Baltoslavic and Finnic)
>not having any pride in being slavic
Kill yourself

>Ashkenazi jews originally originate from Georgia tho. They're a whole different tribe than Israeli jews.
nope DNA has proven it is BETWEEN curent Georgia and Moldava
historytoday.com/nicolas-soteri/khazaria-forgotten-jewish-empire

Baltoslavic is Slavic. Just unique for Russian one
DNA and looks don’t lie. Ukrainians are subhuman. In a foreseeable future Pols and Russians will be cleansing you from Europe all the way to central asia you crawled up from

no its not south italian and ashken jews adna overlap

Animu fag bro

B
R
C H E E K I
K
I

Polish girls, best girls.

Because the beauty of the White Slavic woman must not perish from the earth.

And we mean it.