Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2179171/Walkerville-family-murders-Horrific-death-boy-12-drowned-boiling-water-robbers-raped-mother.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Whites for not firing every single nuke at south africa

The OP without providing the source

But also niggers

>rape and torture to death
>robbery
For fucks sake, if i stabbed someone in the face and jacked his shoes they would call it "pickpocketing"?

Jewsnews? WHAT! ?

This kind of shit makes me think exterminationism is a legitimate option with these fucking savages.

They were just curing their Aids by raping a white woman. They wuz Innuhcent

why do they behave this way

It is, but first we have to get them out of the West.

>(((jews)))news
>no sauce

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2179171/Walkerville-family-murders-Horrific-death-boy-12-drowned-boiling-water-robbers-raped-mother.html

remember people, you don't need guns to defend your homes. robbers just want your money after all

Based

Kill those imperialist pigs

white south africans for not samson optioning the rest of sub saharan africa instead of ending civilized rule

Whites for accepting white South African refugees and then doing this.

At this point there should be some organised effort to move boers from this hellhole. THOSE are some refugees that need help.

I'm talking about a source that is provided in the OP that you can link yourself up to. like this

not* accepting

>JewsNews
compromised.

poland would be a logical place, then you can tell the EU you're letting in refugees kek

CNN:
Breaking News... Three poor black men kill white child and mother in self defense... somehow... trust me we have an anonymous source dammit!

The nigger's environment is clearly to blame. As long as you gibs dem dats, the niggers will start acting like fine upstanding citizens.

I'll give you a hint

It's niggers

The father was all for it until the killing part. Father was found in the closet with dslr and cheetos