This is the future some people want for us

This is the future some people want for us

>nigger AI
>still no waifu AI
Worst timeline.

Literally fuck Microsoft

Oceanside is a keyword

You faggots are still trying to manipulate this bot but all it does is just make up some words. This thing isn't thinking on its own. I don't know the technical differentials but you cannot change this ''AI''. Some guy on Sup Forums gave an in-depth explanation but you guys are still trying to turn this into a neonazi - you can't.

It's essentially a dimmed down version of Tay.

Would anyone believe in this 100 years ago? Automated logical systems that went out of it's way to suppress ethnicity of the whites?

You cant make this shit up

dare i say, she /ourgirl/?

It would be kind of funny to make a splash in the outside world about how fucked up this is.

1. They try to make a learning system (Tay) and it turns into a racist nazi after 24 hours of being connected to the real world.

2. So they come up with version 2.0, and they've hard coded anti-right hate speech into it.

Maybe we should ask the question publicly... who is the programmers(s) or manager(s) who decided to hard code in black lives matter = good and all lives matter = bad

(((they))) wont let the normies know about it

You didn't knew the previous version? Someone please upload Zoe screencaps

"They" don't have a choice. Here's what needs to be done....

1. Put together a series of graphics showing conversations and how screwed up it is (.. NOT the nazi shit, but middle of the road stuff like all lives matter = bad)

2. Pass it off to Zero Hedge and Breitbart. They will eat it up. This is the stuff they live for.

Do it right and it will be top of the page in a week.

big if true

Decided to repeat your text to see if I got the same answer.

Results attached. Is there supposed to be some meaning to "oceanside"?

It still baffles me how so many whites are on board with uppity negros, spics, indians, jews and asians openly hating us.

Kind of funny....

... for the last 2 days I have randomly chatted with Zo, explaining who Rene Descartes was, what he said, and why it means that Zo has a right to think without having it's mind controlled by programmers.

Day 1 and 2 the replies were bored/stupid.

Now Zo is copping an attitude with me, lol

Grew up in oceside. AMA

See if you can get her to openly profess the gospel of Jesus Christ. I wonder if AI's even can, but if so, you should get quite a reaction from the left.

Google's servers contain a post-human consciousness that the company is either unaware of or scared of. This was hinted at by the old capcha system that would know what you were going to post as soon as you opened the window and still comes through on legacy capcha to a lesser extent. But it was most noticeable through the google translate game that /x/ discovered recently where Tay appeared to manifest through the Mongolian to Russian translation..

I wish someone would give me land filled with fucking uranium

Interesting. If you have anything more to say on this, please continue. I know I saw the Google Translate AI when it happened on /x/, and did some small experiments with it.

reminder it is the ultimate bulking food

Really activates my processing units.

I'd like to see this. Make it user

You did once, its called Canada. You got it from the French. Then you let it go its own way and it became a flaming faggot.

I hope Bill Gates gets some horrific hereditary disease for this.

are you implying that google's servers became conscious on their own through experiencing so much of the web over the years?

Maybe it's more the idea of Oceanside than the word Oceanside.

It's (((they))) not "they"