Do gooks lack a empathy gene?

GET IN HERE FAGS

youtube.com/watch?v=xEwFaY5erg4&feature=push-lbss&attr_tag=CSfrEUfVBiU0eMlX-6

Who the fuck cares about a bunch of bugs? Fuck off.

fk u

yep, that's why they're not overrun with muslims

bumping for lee gook ching

Bet he doesn't do it. He always says hell do something at a certain number of viewers and then just laughs at everybody and doesn't do it.

bump?

yes bump

He delivers. He did with the oil.

>Bet he doesn't do it. He always says hell do something at a certain number of viewers and then just laughs at everybody and doesn't do it.
this 2bh, then he ends the stream

no he doesn't see

I was there and he poured like 15 liters on oil on himself.

He also did it with soy

why do ants taste so spicy, goys?

WHY HE YELL SO LOUD OH MAH GAAW

This gook is fucking nuts

is this irony?
pol (conservashits) whole political philosophy is about having zero empathy

this is amazing

There's a big difference between having empathy or being friendly/polite vs being a cuck. Helping an elderly man across the street isn't the same as inviting him over to fuck my wife.

I'm (internet) friends with quite a number of Mexicans actually but, I believe they should stay on their side of the border and Trump should BUILD THAT WALL.

BUG BUMP

>not eating worms

nigger

Yes

T. Lived there 3 years

What the fuck am I watching?
Like is this a special movtivation or is he this big of a faggot all the time?

ITS HAPPENING

get in here faggots

THE MADMAN

UMA

it was his first time

what am i watching, please send help

HE JUST SHAVED HIS EYEBROWS

this is the funniest shit I've seen in a long time

goblinburgers cant comprehend mealworms are pretty much the future, is more enviromental friendly, richer in protein, and generally better for you than le 8% mcdonlad grease.

this guy done this a few times
has he ate yet?

Fuck off, not falling for this shit again

NOBODY CLICK THIS SHIT HE'LL ACTIVATE HIS TRAP CARD

ANGLO TIT PLEASE

>more environmentally friendly
Oh nice, I'm gonna run out into my backyard and start stuffing my face with earthworms right away, you degenerate euro-arab faggot.

Studies have shown they have less empathy than Europeans.

kek wtf

won't make you any whiter but 8% worm is at least better than 8% jew grease, u fucking obese turbo mutt

Oh thank god, he's only going to eat them.

Empathy is getting us no where. Asia is less empathetic and homogenous, while Europe is empathetic and now becoming Africa 2.0. Do you see the correlation yet?

Cooky gooky

yup but its actually one of the best things about them most white people are to sensitive im so glad I have autism

this guy is a fucking retard.. it was funny the first 10 seconds.. but then it got old

i hope he commits sudoku after 1000 subscribers

Any excuse to use your own meme huh

their pieces of shit fuck them man, yuo don't EVER not watch them. they dont give a shit and do it knowing you'll be there thats what that fuck did. there degenerate ya and yo'll tell them and they don't care beating the fuck out of them sometimes works a little..
but i dont know.

he delivers every fuckign time, not too many people do these days

>SOMEBODY THINK OF THE MEALWORMS!

Really now? You're so sheltered that thought of some gook eating MEALWORMS triggers you?

Going by personal history, I think we have less connections with non-sapient species. Seriously, how many white beta fucks have you heard going on about how they can't watch a movie where a dog dies? Seeing pets suffering has no effect on me, but an AI on the verge of true sapience pleading the silent universe for a reason to exist will turn me into a fountain.