twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

High Energy
No JEB shit here

soyboy is top kek

Meal worms have no flavor

where did OP go?

true, my kids eat them all the time

i dont mind desperate asian shock streamer but it really is desperate when these threads are shilled makes him seem pathetic.

So? Isn't that just a daily occurrence in Asia?

You're going to be seen as pathetic when he bans you from the white ethnostate.

He could quite literally die doing this. There was a guy who participated in a cock roach eating competition and he died as a result.

Link you stupid faggot

can some1 convert to webm?

ufile
.io/
w2qv7

youtu.be/xEwFaY5erg4

Meal worms are a common stir fry ingredient. These are produced as food.

12 FUCKING CAPTCHAS!

fuck, I didn't even notice it wan't there

Mealworms are edible for humans, and are commonly consumed in a practice known as entomophagy. Mealworms have historically been consumed in many Asian countries, particularly in Southeast Asia. They are commonly found in food markets and sold as street food alongside other edible insects. Baked or fried mealworms have been marketed as a healthy snack food in recent history, though the consumption of mealworms goes back centuries. They may be easily reared on fresh oats, wheat bran or grain, with sliced potato, carrots, or apple as a moisture source. The small amount of space required to raise mealworms has made them popular in many parts of Southeast Asia.

Mealworms have been incorporated into tequila-flavored novelty candies. Mealworms are not traditionally served in tequila, and the "tequila worm" in certain mezcals is usually the larva of the moth Hypopta agavis.

Mealworms are typically used as a pet food for captive reptiles, fish, and birds. They are also provided to wild birds in bird feeders, particularly during the nesting season. Mealworms are useful for their high protein content. They are also used as fishing bait.

They are commercially available in bulk and are typically available in containers with bran or oatmeal for food. Commercial growers incorporate a juvenile hormone into the feeding process to keep the mealworm in the larval stage and achieve an abnormal length of 2 cm or greater.[5]
Nutrient Composition

Mealworm larva contain significant nutrient content, a feature that has made them viable as food and feed. For every 100 grams of raw mealworm larva, 206 calories and anywhere from 14 to 25 grams of protein are contained[6]. Mealworm larva contain levels of potassium, copper, sodium, selenium, iron and zinc that rival that of beef. Mealworms contain essential linoleic acids as well. They also have greater vitamin content by weight compared to beef, B12 not included[7].

Cocaine!!! for pillow fucking

That's a traditional korean meal, he'll be fine

youtube.com/watch?v=xEwFaY5erg4

bump it

BUMP NIGGERS

bump

He's doing it

This is the saddest thing I've ever seen on Sup Forums since 2008

Here you go.

I am disgusted by what i've seen here

Look at the pile of worms behind his bowl. Fakeeee

it's just me or this chink is a bit obsessed for Sup Forums's attention

>This is the saddest thing I've ever seen on Sup Forums since 2008
Clearly you missed last year on Sup Forums.

he's not a pussy

Yeah I try to stay away from b now lol

Why is this helpful to our cause?

Did he fall off a mountain?

what the fuck is wrong with his mic