Anyone else missing lil' peep?

Anyone else missing lil' peep?

twitter.com/Lilpeep/status/688079989116420097

He was one of us Sup Forums and most likely got killed by some zionist jewish drug dealer who laced his shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/felizce/status/931214156392431617
liveleak.com/view?i=11c_1510838794
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Girl who gave Lil Peep the drugs

Interesting nose, no?

yeppp..definitely a jew

who paid her off?

twitter.com/felizce/status/931214156392431617
>>

Sup Forums was right again

context of this needed pls

I remember him trying argue why Duterte must be stopped.

True story.

down. what it say?

any proof thats the dealer?

sauce?

also who tf are his handlers? like lol all his friends are now "oh i wish i stopped him"

according to an H3H3 interview podcast thing with post malone she is in custody now, no more info though

Retard. Libs are pro-palestine shills.

Who? Ew, no. Post-millennial culture is trash and no one cares.

nice thanks user

check Sup Forums archives. They cared a lot more about this than Sup Forums. That's where I'm getting this from, but I didn't investigate it that far.

we know that bro

anything else to add to the convo?

ty senpai

thanks m8

Who gives a fuck about some dead manlet wigger

Liberals are anti-Israel you stupid nigger. The true opinion to have on their situation is that both Palestine and Israel should be wiped off the map.

Only thing i can think of when they say pods is "opium pods" aka opium, might be slang for heroin or an opiate related drug aswell.

Who tf knows with all this

Heard some normiefags say post Malone better than lil peep

>not knowing what pods are

Log off gramps

Poppy pods are papavar somniferium or however you spell it. They grow naturally and all opiates on the medical market are derived from them. They contain morphine codeine thebaine and over 50 other chemicals. I wouldn't star out with pods because it's really easy to overdo it because of unknown opioid content in each pod.

Your OC is shit and you should stop posting it.

>he was one of us
Speak for yourself faggot

You have to go back.

What is "wax"?

Everything about this faggot is cringe.

>implying the majority of users are not gigantic faggots like yourself.

Hash oil concentrate

lil bump 4 lil peep for interest

Fucking retard, it was the soda shills that killed him! Soda would have been done for, so they took him out early!

>Anyone else missing lil' peep?
fuck no

he was likely woke on the JQ.

lil pepe was a product of his time and that's all i will say. society as a whole is arguably becoming increasingly cancerous as time goes on and technology is not exactly helping. on top of that, you can't ignore the fact that at the end of the day, a lot of people just make stupid decisions. at the end of the day, my opinion on the matter is that the sooner you admit you're sick the sooner you can start trying to get better. i wish everyone nothing but the best in life, good luck!

liveleak.com/view?i=11c_1510838794

>be lil peep
>be named Gustav Åhr
>one of the rare pure aryans left in america
>rap about falling in love with white bitches
>objectify the fuck out of mongrel bitches
>tell your fans not to support you if they are zionists (over 90% of jews are zionists, he's basically saying 90% of jews shouldn't listen to him)
>call out (((them))) openly with no shame
>some Jewess whore gives you xans pressed with fent

RIP Peep, another Aryan victim of Jewish supremacism.

the absolute fucking state of larpers

lil peep is officially the greatest aryan who ever lived, second only to Mussolini. Amerimutts are just butthurt because their soy brains could not comprehend the genius of his art and the exigence of his existence.

Heil Lil Peep

Both of his parents were Harvard grads, teachers too, what the fuck did they do to their child?

>be lil peep
>be penis sucker
>be drug addict
>be nigger lover
>be media goy-toy
>be literally Swedish descent
All Swedes must die.

Peep was going to have many Aryan children, he said so explicitly in his music. Can someone photoshop him in some SS attire?

no he didnt

Man I fuckin miss the legendary aryan warrior himself lil peep sucks he had to leave us

lil peep, lil peep, lil peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>stealing comments for epic likes

this isn't youtube kiddo

Never post on this board again you fucking degenerates