What should be the age of consent?

What should be the age of consent?

The age at which her father gives you permission to marry her.

Until both partners are 21 there should be a difference in age of no more than 3 years, and it should be illegal for any child under 16 to have sex with anyone

There is no good age of consent
Every human develops at a different rate and reaches sexual and emotional maturity at a different age. If you make the age of consent an age where most people are expected to have reached that maturity, that means that there will be plenty of people under that age who are actually mature enough to consent - and treating those people like criminals because they haven't reached an arbitrary age is idiocy

17, but 18 is fine by me. I'd rather see a sort of romeo & juliet type allowance where an 18 year old is allowed to be with a 16 year old, a 19 to 21 with a 17 year old... meh idk that might be too creepy, I just don't support it being like 15 or something.

The logical case for making the AoC 12:

Girls on average hit puberty between their 12th and 13th birthdays. If they don't know enough about sex at 12 to make semi-rational decisions about what they do with their own bodies then they damn well should, because biology isn't going to wait until a more socially acceptable time. Whether or not it's a good idea for 12 year olds to have sex it doesn't change the fact that most of them want to. Many of them will actually do it. This basic assumption of 'natural innocence' on which age of consent laws were based is fantasy.

Sex is such a personal thing that the choice should always be left to the person whose body it is where possible, like consenting to medical procedures. The government shouldn't have the right to tell even someone as young as 12 what they can legally do with their bodies or who they can do it with. As for age-gap laws, we might find it more creepy if a 12 year old is fucked by a 40 year old as opposed to an 14 year old, but objectively is 40 year old dick any worse for them than 14 year old dick?

Yes, 12 year olds aren't adults. But they are considered old enough to be held criminally responsible when they break the law, unlike, say, 6 year olds. How can a 12 year old be adult enough to be tried for murder, but not be capable of consenting to sex? The law already recognises the distinction between children and adolescents, so why can't the age-of-consent laws reflect this?

This doesn't mean that people under 18 should be able to do whatever they want. If the parents of a 14 yr old don't want her seeing a 30 year old then they're perfectly entitled to get a restraining order. If he saw her again he would then be arrested for violating a restraining order, not for rape. Parents are entitled to tell their children who they can and can't see if they feel it's necessary, but a 30 year old who has sex with a 12 year old shouldn't be labelled a rapist, and imprisoned as such, if the sex was consensual.

Legally: 16

Socially: Half your age plus 7

This isn't fair.

I'd be aroused from the fact that somebody of the opposite gender sees me naked.

itt

But girls are finished going through puberty around 15. puberty is the only concrete scientific basis for age of consent.

>21
no

What about no age of consent?

14 when the partner is not older than 21 otherwise 16 (if the parents agree). If 18, one can fuck whoever he or she wants

You're retarded. The human brain matures well into the early and mid twenties for adults.

>no tits

There is no age of consent.
There is only age where you are strong enough to fight off the male members of her family.

Bitches shouldn't be out fucking in the first place.

My grandmother was engaged at 13. By the time she was 15 she had two children birthed within 12 months of each-other. My grandfather was 13 years older than my grandmother. They are all 100% white Europeans.

>13 year old body
>25 year old face
Would anyone hit that?

She reminds me of DK mode in Goldeneye

Twelve, maybe thirteen years old.

shouldn't be age based

Women should be married by 15.

>You need to be Professor X and read people's minds to get laid
Roastie detected.

If you're 28 and actively want to fuck people under 21 you're a weirdo who should be shunned.

All women should unironically need their fathers consent to have sex with a man. Women never mentally mature to the same level as a man. Why else do you think feminists want all heterosexual sex to be considered rape? Our legal system constantly absolves women of any responsibility for their actions because they are eternally children.

Whenever her dad decides to fuck her

14, like in Germany, is a good compromise between protecting lolis and the urge to fuck young pussy.

k-kiss me

Half your age, minimum...
Here are some examples
14/28
7/Muhammed
9/39
4/14
13/60

I'm well aware of that but that is not puberty and do you actually expect anyone to wait till their 25 to have sex?

I'm okay with 21, hell even 25 for women.... they may as well be retarded children until they hit 30 and there is nothing okay about taking advantage of people sexually (women specifically) that are 3-4 tiers below you in terms of mental development

if you had kids you'd understand

>There's a magical transformation that occurs between 20 and 21 other than the ability to legally buy booze
nah

If she's old enough to pee she's old enough for me

if she bleeds, she breeds

1 day :^)

not very free market of you

16, but only a slap on the wrist for 14-15

>here is nothing okay about taking advantage of people sexually (women specifically) that are 3-4 tiers below you in terms of mental development

It's literally the mating strategy our species has evolved to pursue.

>hurr bitches should wait through they're a quarter of their way through life and only five years away from hitting the wall to have their first kid
Just stop.

honestly in this situation id get an erection regardless of what was in the room and the possible consequences or outcome. im 28 and still get fierce rockhard boners at random, id pretty much just die

It shouldn't exist. A girl is owned by her father until he has her married, if anyone else sexes her it is rape. Her age doesn't matter. The State should have no control over sex and relationships, it is a family matter.

15 is a good number, if they keep it at 18 I'm okay with it but it's retarded that a 19 year old can get sentenced for minor abuse and pedophilia if they fuck a 17year old when girls naturally prefer older men. Should be more protection for people at 18-20 years of age. I mean, come the fuck on.

The official rule on the books should be "If the male partner is at least half the age of the female partner rape did not occur"

Ugh all these sexless NEETs who want to fuck < 16 yo girls sends shivers down my spine, sometimes I hope this site is a fbi honeypot

Women should wear chastity belts and muzzles until they demonstrate an average emotional IQ.

you're just mad our 16 year olds are your 91 year olds

12 is good

I defer to the ancient wisdom of china

I always wondered how things would of turned out if we started sterilizing women who have a bad emotional IQ.

i agree, AND it's in the bible.
Ezekiel 16:7-8
I made you •grow [flourish] like a plant in the field. You grew up and •became tall [or matured; developed] and •became like a beautiful jewel [or entered puberty; reached womanhood]. Your breasts formed, and your hair grew, but you were naked and •without clothes [bare; exposed]. “‘Later when I passed by you and looked at you, •I saw that [behold] you were old enough for love…

>14
Too old

Exactly this.

The correct formula is X/2+7 in which X= the age of the oldest partner.

We would wind up with a terrible epidemic of women who are actually capable of intellectually competing with men.

sounds good to me

old enough to bleed old enough to breed. the way god intended.

Pretty much, I'd say after puberty at least though.

18 but with a sliding window for people close in age. 16 and 20 is probably okay. 14 and 17 is questionable but shouldn't be illegal.

puberty

If there's grass on the field, play ball.

>i don't like the government messing with me
>PEOPLE SHOULDNT' BE ALLOWED TO HAVE SEX

The understanding of the protective nature of fathers takes care of that in most cases. He wont let someone take advantage of his sweet little girl until in his eyes she's became a "woman"

Puberty should be marrying age, i.e. sex, casual sex should be frowned upon.

What if she consents tho?

100 sounds reasonable.

D O N ' T M A R R Y A N D R E P R O D U C E

This is the correct answer. I really don't see why it's anyone else's business.

It's 16. The youngest age at which a women can birth children without significant risks to her own health.

Take it up with God if you have a problem with it. He literally made us this way.

I'll be getting my daughters to find a partner as soon as I can so that she can get married faster, less chance of her having sex outside marriage too as well.

This.

humans shouldn't even be allowed to meet members of the opposite sex until they're 25

There should be no age of consent
If you fuck someone whose not an adult your a pedo
Only adults can truley give consent as minors and dependants are technically property of their caretakers/parents
Thus anyone who is not an adult cannot give consent

Publicly shamed
A public list if anyone finds out so that people know who they're marrying?

kek, this is actually true

>when god (and/or evolution) designed for them to get pregnant
>after puberty
how is this even up for debate or a law or anything?

The argument for the AOC is always the ability to make informed decisions based on the development of the person. So if the brain is at its full mature state at 25, why not?

This but un-ironically.

How it should be done is when you have a daughter born you arrange with a man you know who has a son around 10 to have them married and then when the bot is able to provide for her they marry. Is how it is meant to be.

Are you waving that flag ironically? you're arguing on the behalf of something that will literally never be takeen seriously. You may aswell be banning drugs. An AOC of 25! No one will obey it.

He also made it so puberty happens earlier than 16. It makes sense that some men go after prepubescent kids. If they engage in a relationship before puberty, they monopolize all the birthing that a girl does in the future.

Face it, you need your only (you) too much. You won't give it up even for a loli kiss.

I always worry about shit like that, I don't have any unnatural kinks other then I like to be on the bottom to watch titties and because I am lazy.

But I feel like if I was shown anything and told to not get an erection, and my dick was being monitored, I'd definitely get a boner just to spite myself.

Like if I was in that picture, there wouldn't even have to be anything on the glass for me to see. Just the wire would do it, probably more then once too.

Yea I was thinking that as well, though I wouldn't force it, if she chooses not to I'll find another.

>A girl is owned by her father until he has her married, if anyone else sexes her it is rape. Her age doesn't matter.
There needs to be community standards though, for the father's choices in the matter, and ways to enforce them.

The father should provide law and judgement to his family, and outsiders should be reluctant to judge, but men together must make law to prevent what's abhorrent. The father should be the family's main connection to the external hierarchy of men, but not the only one.

Marriage age should be 12, consummation no earlier than 13. You have to wait a whole year, fellas. That's fair.