Redpill me on Cryptocurrency

There seems to be a lot of debate on whether or not cryptocurrencies are a good investment or not.

Is it too late to get into investing in cryptos? Is it a waste of money?

Give it to me straight, Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/business/410137-jpmorgan-busted-money-laundering-bitcoin/
medium.com/@rackytwo/loopring-is-the-hidden-gem-amidst-the-neo-news-b1969de76c7e
youtu.be/mpzZ7C5FsnU
youtube.com/watch?v=YaxIPPMR3fI
steemit.com/
gabcoin.info/#download
youtu.be/PbB0sVGjYJo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Read the fucking sticky

The fact you used a picture of Bitcoin i'm going to say its not for you... If you do your research you can make millions on long-term investments with $10k or millions on day trading if you have $100k to fuck around with.

It isn't legal tender and it shouldn't be. Backchannel payments that are not taxed, like cryptocurrency, should be illegal. Unlike the dollar or with central banks, cryptocurrency is untrustworthy. Nobody even knows who invented cryptocurrency!

I figured Sup Forums would have a major hard on for cryptos because they arent controlled by the big bankster jews

I hate it as an investment, but love it as a currency. So Ima wait for it to stabilize and be used for anything other than hording/drugs

The bubble will pop.
It's not an investment (no yield). It's speculation.

You think they aren't??

Not when the usc hits. Crypto doubters btfo

buy litecoin with all the USD you got.
throw your computer out the window
isolate yourself for three years
come back as a wealthy person
thank me later

Im going to put a few hundred bucks in Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin, and then forget about it and then check it in a few years. Worst case scenario i lose a few hundred bucks. Firing up Coinbase as I type this

>It isn't legal tender and it shouldn't be. Backchannel payments that are not taxed, like cryptocurrency, should be illegal. Unlike the dollar or with central banks, cryptocurrency is untrustworthy. Nobody even knows who invented cryptocurrency!

>t. shlomo shekelberg

People said it's too late to invest when it was 1000 dollars a couple of years back. If you had invested then you would've made 700% profit.

Is it too late now? No one really knows. If you got some money to throw away that you're not worried of losing then invest some. Maybe you'll make a profit, maybe not.

rt.com/business/410137-jpmorgan-busted-money-laundering-bitcoin/

The Swiss subsidiary of US bank JPMorgan Chase has been sanctioned by Switzerland’s financial regulator FINMA for money laundering and “seriously violating supervision laws,” according to the local weekly Handelszeitung.

The ruling was reportedly issued on June 30, but the regulator did not make it known as JPMorgan has been actively trying to prevent the publication. The Federal Administrative Court has since dismissed an appeal by the bank.

It is two months since JPMorgan CEO Jamie Dimon slammed bitcoin, the world’s leading cryptocurrency, labeling it a fraud. According to Dimon, bitcoin could be useful “if you were a drug dealer or a murderer.”

Dimon also compared bitcoin to the 17th-century Dutch tulip mania bubble. At the time, the CEO predicted the eventual demise of the digital currency and pledged to fire any trader trading bitcoin for being stupid.

How nocoiners will ever recover?

Nah bro just put it into Bitcoin and Litecoin. But mostly Bitcoin. Ethereum is trash

BUY LOOPRING
going to do a partnership with NEO it is going to be huge
FRESH OFF THE PRESSES
medium.com/@rackytwo/loopring-is-the-hidden-gem-amidst-the-neo-news-b1969de76c7e
IT NEVER GETS THIS GOOD

It doesn't have any incentive to create demand for it value like fiat currency does, so its value is almost entirely speculative. I say almost because it does have value as a means of exchange, but that's small because you don't need to hold on to it for long.

Therefore prices are highly volatile - it might go up very high, and it might crash. But the odds are probably much better than the more popular forms of gambling, so go ahead if you can afford to lose.

AI created it??

youtu.be/mpzZ7C5FsnU

Stay away from ponzi schemes like Bitconnect

Why do you think Etherium is trash?
(I'm not saying it isn't, but it does seem to me to have much better prospects than other cryptos).

>If you do your research you can make millions on long-term investments with $10k

how?

It's very likely that you'll lose all you invest. It's also likely that you'll make a decent sum of money. It just depends on your ability to identify good ideas/projects and steadiness of your hand.
I put in $10 in March... Sitting on roughly $5k now, hopefully 10k by the end of the year.

If you spent $100 on bitcoin in 2011, you'd be a multimillionaire. If you spent $100 on ANT/NEO on 01/01/2017, you'd have over $1mn. If you spent $1000 on ETH last year, you'd have roughly $1mn.

It will hit 20k during 2018. Buy now and pull your ROI out when it does. Leave the rest in there on the gamble that it does something absurd like go to 500k.

Ethereum has its faults. It's shittily cobbled together and pretty surprising that it even works. That being said, the internet was built the same way... And a lot of the same companies that helped the internet proliferate (and some banks) are heavily invested in Ethereum. Look up the Ethereum Enterprise Alliance.

Buy Chainlink for cents now, sell it for like $10 year later

Everyone sitting in crypto and saying he don't own them and making fun of it is fucking lying bastard

Forums, crypto news websites, things of the sort - if you want take the high risk high reward ICO route but make sure u READ, avoid devs with 100% Russian backing and try your best to find something unique and if its on presale then that's a bonus (meaning u get the lowest rate) - don't invest what you're not prepared to lose and prepare for a long hold.

Case 1: NEM coin will be released a protocol called Catapult that'll increase the trans/sec to 4,000 making it one of the faster cryptos, well above Ether and Bitcoin... currently the #2 crypto in Japan and you can build ontop of it. Rumors have it Japan is thinking of making its own official crypto - will they use NEM as the backbone? who knows but at 20c a coin you have to think of the potential.

Case 2: Brickblock.io - still has two days left of ICO sale and has a developer lined up to bring apartment selling to the crypto world and real-world stocks... One of the competitors to this would be Realisto (Real estate) but they have no coin cap which means the devs can pull coins out of there ass whenever they feel like it and has unlimited supply so the value is hard to foresee.

Be smart, read a lot and come to your own conclusions - stay away from Reddit. Everyone wants to see their coin pay off so they'll yell shitcoin any chance they get to get ppl not to invest.

this. ether is a joke, literally infinite money printing.

youtube.com/watch?v=YaxIPPMR3fI

Here's a summary of why the economy and paper money will soon go to shit.

Cryptos are a riskier investment than gold and have more liquidity. But for fuck sake, have your savings in something other than paper money, bonds and shares.

Stop fucking comparing bitcoin to the internet. They're not fucking even close on the innovation level, they are not even in the same fucking league. Bitcoin is closer to like xmpp or something, but not the fucking internet. Stop this bullshit.
Bitcoin/blockchain is 99% hype, 1% innovation.

sadly I don't have a time machine.

>Give it to me straight
back in my days when I played EvE online, people used to pull this stunt all of the time.

You buy out everything of a certain item that people consider valuable over a long time and sell it.

You buy it at 1000 and sell it at 5-6 million.

Bitcoin reeks and smells of the same exact thing...

Bitcoin is PLEX

On the flipside, I studied Forex for well over 7 years, 3 years seriously, Bitcoin and all other coin is all the same thing, the system is flawed.

The future is in places like this:
steemit.com/
and this

gabcoin.info/#download

The current coin system, the whole damn thing is going to come crashing down for one reason and one reason only.

The current system is finit and therefore subject to Manipulation.

Well here's Central Bank shill for you! Reading between the lines says, 'Cryptos can't be controlled and manipulated like we do with the dollar, stocks and commodities. Get back to work slave!'

There....that's what he MEANT to say.

It's gambling no matter how much research you do. If you're investing, be prepared to lose all of your money.

Is it worth getting into crypto this late in the game? I have a couple grand I can burn but I feel like it won't amount to a thing.

youtu.be/PbB0sVGjYJo

That's a great video explaining the foundations of what the currency actually is. Before you invest, learn about the technology behind the money.

Yes! Invest!

Cryptocurrencies make the central banking Jew obsolete! It allows for peer 2 peer (P2P) transactions between two parties who have never met 100% safe and trustless (meaning you don't have to trust a (((middleman))) with your money).

And don't listen to the (((media))) who claim its in a bubble like tulip mania or the dot com bubble. Its completely different because its not a stock, nor is it a commodity like the aforementioned bubbles. Its a combination of the two. A finite currency-commodity that isn't beholden to central bank inflation (((control))). It combines the features of gold (value) and fiat (ease of use) for a superior method of storing and spending wealth. And while bitcoin isn't 100% anonymous, Monero is. Its untraceable. So you can send unlimited amounts of wealth around the world in seconds without anyone knowing or tracing it. The only reason the drug cartels and other criminal elements like MS-13 aren't using it is because they're too stupid to use the technology.

I'm taking an economics class in grad school, and the teacher, who is a Jew who worked for the fed (can't make this up) is completely against them and making us read articles that try to use misleading and false information to sway the normies away from cryptocurrencies like bitcoin into embracing the central banking system.

If you want to remove the (((central bank))) controlling your money, research and invest in cryptocurrencies.

It just might save the world.

if you had 3k to invest where would you put it? Thats what I earned with ETH but ETH is not good anymore I've read.

Everything is downstream of finance. Immigration is because of central banking, wars, taxes, welfare, usury. The only solution is cryptos, see u at the lambo dealer!

Ethereum, Chainlink, BAT

GTFO with that gay shit. That's the point asshole. Avoiding illegal taxes is the damn point. Central banks are evil and need to be eliminated.

Couldn't agree more kangaroo bro.

Vanity Plate idea: JEWSBTFO

Your comment shows you have no idea what you're talking about. Its nothing like fake internet money like EVE online or WoW bucks.

Go research and learn to quit being such a wagecuck faggot.

Bitcoin is obsolete

Buy ethereum

>ETH is not good anymore I’ve read

If you don’t buy ETH you will remain poor. Don’t believe the fud written by scared bitcoiners, ethereum renders bitcoin obsolete

Eth is okay, its just way over-valued and has a fuck tonne of supply... I have no idea how it reached the price it has but w/e...

I'd do IOTA which is where I currently have 10k USD - it'll be hitting the chinese/korean exchanges next week so who knows... I love the technology though, 0 fees and instant transfers - there wallet is currently cancer so keep ur funds on the exchange until a better wallet then stash it somewhere, expect highs and lows but overall this coin could pull you $20/coin in 3-5 years... Fujitsu CEO even called it "Interesting"... of course if IOTA can get partnerships with companies like Fujitsu, etc the price will be much higher.

Or u could do Ripple (currently made a deal with AMEX), @ 23c a coin u could see more profit short-term but with a 100billion supply idunno...

IOTA is still beta and very interesting, imo has a very bright future, the developer has called it a "trillion dollar project or nothing."

Godspeed user :)

Eth creator went against GAB... there is now a 100% chance of failure.

I will for example do everything in my power to cause harm to the currency because the creator went against whites.
The future is in sharing money with people.

i chuckled

>no Jew
>no middleman

how do you explain the charging cost after the fork? and delays for verification.

some site's starting to shun BTC. once on that site I bought stolen Russian vdv infrared goggles. on (/u/n/de/r/N/E/T)

I've been investing in BTC for 4 years now. my money has folded seven times over. in that period BTC has died several times but major banks raised from the dead. they probably added backdoor everytime they brought back to life. only killing it when they probably update it.

on that fork the fine print has also changed it says experimental. so (((they))) probably testing on some exploitation.

>Chainlink
1 Billion tokens? LOL no thanks.

thank you