How old were you when you grew out of hating cops?

How old were you when you grew out of hating cops?

For me it was the same time when I grew out of weed and Ayn Rand at about 20 (no coincidence that I dropped lolbertarianism at the same time as muh weeds). I assume most adult people were about the same?

I never really hated them

never.
when they will arrest your dad for finding a corpse and just pin him as the killer because the pigs are too damn fucking lazy to do their job youll never outgrow the hatred they deserve. also they sell back 50% of the drugs to the streets. cops are scum criminals in uniforms

no ex libertarian calls it lolbertarianism by the way

I'm not going to trust some mental case's word. Based on your flag I assume your dad molested you -- not that far fetched to assume he's killed as well.

lmfao what?

did i just read the plot to a movie?

I do. You will too when you grow up.

I only hate the ones that are assholes. Unfortunately that's about half of them.

They have to deal with niggers and faggot teenagers all day long. Of course they're on edge.

Dunno about a certain age, but I noticed the only time I got in trouble with cops was when I was with totally retarded friends who wanted to run for it or act hard with the cops. If I had my smart friends or myself we usually got the ol'stay out of trouble' or 'I have to give you a stupid cheap ticket, but break your pipe and we are cool'

Shitty cops are because of shitty lawbreakers 95% of the time. Asshole cops are an extreme minority. I actually feel really sorry for them when they have to do riot controls.

Can't hate someone for doing their job in accordance with the law. Imprisoning drug users is immoral, but that's not a reason to hate cops.

I hated the cops in the town I grew up in because they were corrupt as fuck assholes. I never hated cops on the whole though.

Never. Fuck cops.

I grew into it. When I was young I watched 'Cops' and thought they were the good guys.

Then when I became a teenager (I'm in my 30s now, back then people didn't have phones with cameras) they violated my Constitutional rights several times.

A couple times I'd be hanging out with other teens in public and the cops would be like, "Hey stop!" Then they would search our wallets, pockets, and tell us to get lost.

Then I got older and found out they couldn't do that. But hey, that was before people had phones with cameras, there's not much a teenager could've done about it. Who's going to listen to a teenager over a cop with 10 years on the job? No judge or anyone would believe a teenager over a cop.

They're a bunch of fucking liars and they will violate your Constitutional rights like that *snaps fingers*

Frankly, I'm glad when I hear about them dying on the job. I'm glad when I hear about that happening to them. Fuck 'em. Fewer cops = more freedom for you and me.

I never grew out of it. They are people you always need to be careful with.

its pretty much a cliche that you grow out of lolbertarianism after your first year in college. Very few autists stick with it. Where you go from that is up to the individual, but most of us Sup Forums types obviously went far-right, and more into the fascism-sphere.

About 26 until I truly forgave them for doing their job and appreciating what they deal with.

>muh Constitution

They're performing a valuable service by getting loitering groups of teenagers to move along. Why is this bad?

Thy violated my fourth amendment right by searching my wallet and pockets. They would literally reach into my pockets and pull things out.

They can't do that to random people on the street.

I'll always hate cops, they're useless, if someone breaks in my house i'm going to kill them. All cops do is give tickets for stupid shit, they'll also shoot your dog in your backyard.

this

After I grew out of being a lolbertardian at age 15

Sup, statist.

But why do you care, other than that they broke some talmudic rules? How did it hurt you? Were you doing anything wrong?

You're asking me why I care about my Constitutional rights lol?

Are you fuckin'... 19 years old or something?

No, I'm not. You didn't answer the question. Why do you care if he searched you, other than that you've been taught he's not s'posed to?

Are you allowed to say your real age without being banned from this boars.?
Actually they can, the evidence would just get thrown out in court. In theory a cop can conduct a warentless and baseless search and if their goal is to get marijuana off the streets with no arrest, they could do this.

>"Dude they totally performed and illegal search and seizure"
>user leaves out the part where he was caught in the act while committing a crime and they checked his wallet to find out where the uncooperative minor who kept shouting "Fucking pigs!" lived so they could drop him off and let his dad beat his ass

the cops in my home town would literally catch an old lady going 3 over the speed limit and pull her over lights flashing sirens ringing. fuck those faggots. overall though cops are fine.

Your either a 16 year old who is heavy into black culture, or a nigger yourself. Likely a nigger. It seems there are at least 2 or 3 niggers on here who post constantly under the confed meme flag. Just remember what you will always be...

yes

>Why do you care if he searched you

Because I don't make it a point to go through their shit.

thinking of becoming a cop myself, though I probably wouldn't pass screening

I can't say I ever hated cops.

There's a corruption problem when it comes to cops no doubt but, if you've had to go to Baltimore you'll thank God for the heavy police presence in downtown.

When I moved to a big city. They are like bored dogs. Will bark and growl at anything exciting.

>Why do you care if he searched you, other than that you've been taught he's not s'posed to?

Because I like my Constitutional rights and don't want them to be infringed.

Nah, he checked the wallet for fake IDs.

I grew up in a college town, so police probably were always cracking down on alcohol. The cops were making sure we didn't have fake IDs or drugs on us when they searched us.

Wrong. Former Lolbertarian here. It's a very weak ideology, but not a terrible starting point.

i don't hate cops. i hate the police force as a the strong arm of an oppressive state i do not observe as my master.

>Frankly, I'm glad when I hear about them dying on the job. I'm glad when I hear about that happening to them. Fuck 'em. Fewer cops = more freedom for you and me.
this is some edgy shit.

Cops are honestly scum and corruption, murder, fraud, and false charges are all too common and it has been that way forever.

Who the fuck likes cops. Here in Texas they are the scum of the Earth

This. Pieces of shit just writing tickets, harassing people, and breaking our constitutional rights.

What a bootlicker

I grew out of it once I got to know some that are good honest people doing a stressful thankless job. Still hate the “ War on Drugs” bullshit though.