I fucking hate Saber. It's such an awful design. Look at what she did to Arc

I fucking hate Saber. It's such an awful design. Look at what she did to Arc.

What was wrong with the long skirt?

Absolutely nothing

More like, what's wrong with the short skirt? Nasu wanted their clothes to fit the current times and it's good. I agree, the face is a Saberface but it's an improvement compared to the original.

Too good for this sinful world. It wasn't something Saber would wear, so Take-chan said it had to go

I'm fucking tired of this meme already.

Fuck off retard

The point of Arcueid is that her clothes do not fit the current times.

But it does.

>it's an improvement compared to the original.
Just fuck off

It is an improvement, nostalgia fag. Unless we are talking about the Melty Blood art, then that's a different story.

quality of art =/= design, retard.

Saber > Arcueid

I don't know, I kind of like Takeuchi's older works too. The art has a charming element to it whether the quality is good or bad. They're drawn in such a way where I can immediately recognize them or at least Takeuchi whenever I see his signature style.

Let's be honest in a one one one fight Arcueid would win.

Saber might win in a fashion contest.

It's not an improvement when she doesn't even fucking look like Arc anymore.

Be grateful it's not RCO Wada and her dogshit fantasy designs from Fate/Extra

I was talking about the design faggot, Arc is blending with the current times so her new design is an improvement. She would just look weird if her old character design was kept.

That's why it's called a remake user. Not a sequel, not a prequel, remake.

This is a redesign. Not a remake

The VN itself is called a remake and will have an updated storyline.

>muh current times

Girls still wear long skirts, retard.

I WANT THE AIR INTAKE HAIR BACK

This.
Also I wonder how her Hime form would look like.

Yeah they are, in church.

And round the back of the gym, smoking ciggies and sending the likes of you on errands for yakisoba-pan

Saber's design canonically makes straight girls gay for her. It's been proven.

It's generic. I like the idea of an 800 year old vampire, who likely hasn't even been awake for any sizable amount of time within the last 80 years, dressing like a grandma to reflect that. Now she just dresses like any other high school moeblob.

I hate this design so fucking much. She was fucking perfect before. I hope the remake never comes out.

She wore those clothes in the original because those kinds of clothes were popular when Tsukihime was being made.

How come there isn't a character named Shiki that looks just like Saber?

Except its not

The time of Tsukihime hasn't changed you know? Its still the same in 98 or so

Full length dresses were popular in 2000? Sounds like BS even for Japan. In the U.S., of course, most women have been wearing jeans for decades.

It's literally called a リーメイク.

I really wonder how they'll make Tsukihime without sex.

how do we know that this time it wont turn out to be like 'that'

The only good typemoons are all Sabers

Saber is a cancer that's slowly killing type moon.

Without Saber they would have went under years ago. She is their holy grail

>B-but muh superior taste!

BTW, who is that red archer saber is talking?

Are you retarded? Red Archer is obviously EMIYA.

they both wear a long white shirt & long skirt

Considering the miniskirt I imagine she would look like in the lower right corner.

I hope the remake fucking flops harder than Mahoyo

Arcueid was ruined with both her outfit and this saberface shit

fucking Tohno looks like Shirou with glasses and a hair color swap and Ciel doesn't even resemble herself

all the charm of the original designs is fucking gone

Which would you say had the better sex scenes Tsukihime or Fate Stay Night?

Why are you fags arguing about character designs for a game that will never come out?

I doubt they are the final designs user. Who knows how different Takeuchi's style will be in 10 years when they get to working on this thing.

Were grandma skirts fashionable in Japan in 2000? I don't think that was ever the point.

They should replace Shiki with Saber.

Mahoyo anime when?

All of the /fgog/ posters complaining about this game never coming out are fucking hypocrites. DON'T SUPPORT THE MOBAGE PREVENTING IT FROM BEING WORKED ON IF YOU WANT IT TO COME OUT

They've been advertising those designs in type-moon ace for a fuck ton of time now, they are basically finalized

Arc's hair vents and her skirt aren't coming back so it's ultimately ruined

>generic blond girl design is at fault for another generic blond girl design

Literally the only differences between the two in terms of looks are hairstyles.

Arc might be a lost cause but the other design problems are relatively minor and could be fixed by the time the remake rolls around.

Arc's original design is generic?

If they give her long skirt I wouldn't mind, but this mini is such a fucking shit

Personally I'm not bothered by her hairstyle and Saber face. What bothers me is that she looks way to thin now, it feels like she lost her feminine allure. Now that might be because I was more familiar with Arc's more buxom design from the manga, that one was perfect for me.

Ciel is changed more than even Arc

>fucking Tohno looks like Shirou with glasses and a hair color swap and Ciel doesn't even resemble herself
Tohno didn't change allo that much, it was original Shirou who was turned into Shiki clone. As for Ciel she looks better so it's all good

she looks better but you can't call her Ciel anymore

they just turned her into generic moe shit

She looks like what I imaged an updated design would look like.

Nothing about her original design aside from hair and eye color was even carried over

she looks more like the mute bitch from Katawa Shoujo or some shit than Ciel

Should've kept the split bangs. They were the defining part of her character.

Satsuki looks identical though.

The only people who care about type moon anymore are grand order sheep and ubw newfags

ciel has literally no breasts or ass when she's supposed to be the busty one

granted you couldn't really tell with the old artwork, but that design looks about as flat as akiha

>The new Arc design is better/makes more sense because she's supposed to blend into modern day and nobody wears long flowing dresses anymore

Let me break down exactly how fucking stupid you are for thinking this.

- How exactly does the old design not blend in? People in japan don't ever wear a dress? If you seriously think this shit you think on the level of weebs that think you could walk around a city all day in a kimono without looking like a jackass (something multiple type moon characters already do)

- More importantly this argument doesn't make any fucking sense because if arc ACTUALLY had to blend into modern day japan with her looks, she wouldn't look like a tall blonde woman with gaijin features and goddamned red eyes.

- Lastly, and this is the more important one than stupid arguments about if it "makes sense", the long dress is a part of arc's overall character. The whole point is that she's this super serious royalty but then because shiki literally broke her she has her more silly personality, the gap moe between her acting like a princess and acting like a funny vampire was a pretty big part of the appeal and the old design was a large part in selling that juxtaposition. By just making arc look like the model from 15 years ago that takeuchi was inspired by they take that entire concept and throw it into the dumpster.

Also, her new hair looks like shit and has way less personality, just like all the other remake designs.

>type moon will never be this great again

Don't know about ass yet but her breasts look bigger than before.

The problem is that while CIel's original design was nothing great, at least it was distinctive. Her current design is as generic as it gets.

People get mad about arc or ciel designs but I feel like akiha going from blue/red to white/black is way lamer, and also a change that doesn't make any sense at all

Hisui looks better.

Kohaku looks worse.

Holy shit, Rin makes me diamonds.

>and also a change that doesn't make any sense at all
The hairband doesn't really make sense, but the clothes actually do if you remember that Akiha hates red and how red/blue as a color scheme kinda clashes with her image as an archaic rich girl.

Maybe

but the maids are already black and white

Blame Mahoyo for being shit in terms of sales.

>change that doesn't make any sense at all
Changing red dress makes perfect sense though.

>You now realize the changes to Arc's design was to differentiate her from saber

WE SHOULD HAVE LISTENED

>I hope the remake never comes out
You take that back! Sacchin needs a route!

Looking back on it, I preferred Deen's Stay Night to Ufotable's Stay Night

HERESY

can i have a saberface too?

Not really. Deen were smart enough to do Fate first, then UBW

Hisui looks the best in the remake I think

She's supposed to have a set like this. She's canonically got the same bust as Sakura.

Those look the same to me. It's just that the sweater evens Ciel's out and Sakura's seems pushed up.

Or Sakura wears a push-up bra and Ciel wears a sports bra.

>manga retranslation never

>the joke
>your head

Supporting it would mean spending money. Most of /fgog/ is f2p.

The point is Nasu can do whatever he wants

I know this is just a detail but the designs are probably up to Takeuchi.

Same thing applies anyway. I'm not sure why people feel the need to defend what is basically an amateur work even by doujinshi standards.

No we aren't

Perfect timing. I'm getting blue screen during hentai scene when Rin fingers Saber to make her more wet. How to fix this?

How are you getting sex scenes in Realta Nua?

Fuck off nostalgiafag

Patch them in?

Change your locale to Japanese.