You should buy a gun and a take a first aid class

You should buy a gun and a take a first aid class.

Every conservative man should own an AR15 and 10 loaded magazines, something to carry them and some kind of first aid kit to perform CPR and treat serious bleeding.

These days you can pick up a perfectly serviceable AR for about $500. Check PSA or some shit. But buy extra ammo so you can practice a shit load and also keep some magazines loaded.

EMT-B classes are available through your local county or city EMS service and range from $300-500 and they meet a few times a week over 3 months. If you can't dedicate the time or the resources Red Cross does a First aid/CPR/AED classes for $100 bucks and they are good enough for our purposes.

In these trying times we must take back our self reliance and martial culture.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b0WE3GhPpZY
chasetactical.com
youtube.com/watch?v=AVC-83QW5L4&t=595s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pic related is from /K/ is a good jumping off point.

Basically for every day purposes you just need to stop major bleeding or perform CPR until higher medical care can arrive with the know how and an ambulance full of equipment. Other than those two things its highly unlikely that someone will die before medical care reaches them.

I think 6+1 mags with LBE is better to tell people for starters.
Also you're dealing with a bunch of noguns here
>PSA = Palmetto State Armory
They're decent for the money I got a beater slick side build I put together for around 400 dollars and I like it.

Bearings arms for the preservation of our liberty is among the most important burdens of the citizens of a free republic... and Canada too i guess.

>Also you're dealing with a bunch of noguns here
>>PSA = Palmetto State Armory

Good advice. I guess i didn't really think about that. /K/ is pretty ok about answering any questions and babying people through their first gun selection.

>10 loaded magazines
You've clearly never owned a firearm in your life. Having a magazine loaded for an extended time ruins the spring inside the magazine, causing the magazine to be unusable and the weapon to malfunction, as there won't be enough spring tension to load a cartridge up in the gun. And I'll be damned if you can find a replacement spring, especially in a survival situation.

R8 my raifu

The final redpill is that there wont be a SHTF. It just going to get a little worse each day and your chances of being the victim of a racially motivated attack or random act of violence will slowly increase over our life times.

Its time that we take preservation of our lives and liberty seriously.

That debate is as old as a magazine You'd be dumb not to rotate your loaded ammo annually or even twice a year anyway. You could also load a few rounds shy of capacity to not stress the springs you're so worried about.

t. noguns

10/10 I love the gunsite scout. .308 or 5.56?

with practice a .308 bolt action can be vastly superior to an AR. denying masonry cover is a massive psychological edge.

Is that red-dot good for the money?

Not OP, but Vortex red dots are extremely good and reasonably priced

>Having a magazine loaded for an extended time ruins the spring inside the magazine

This actually a common myth. There have been .45 mags in long term storage for 40-60 years that feed just fine. Any quality magazine will be able to handle it. If it doesn't, then when you're practicing you can test how your loaded magazines feed and if there are any problems through that mag away and replace it. Even if this myth was true -trust me its not- it would be the cost of doing business and would be well worth it to have a supply of loaded mags.

there's really no such thing as a good red dot for the money. if you have the money to blow on something that is mostly just a cosmetic change then fine. but if you're looking for something that'll improve the rifle you'd be much better served using that money on a bucket of ammunition to practice with.

It's seriously the only option for a gun you could conceivably use in combat in this country
Semi autos are illegal above .22lr and all other hunting rifles are chambered in gay shit like .243 and .270

Op here. Lol, thats actually what i have on my rifle. My girlfriend knocked my rifle onto the floor one time and it broke. They replaced my strike fire I with a strike fire II because they no longer made it. No questions asked. I love Vortex.

BTW, pic related is also $10 and its perfectly adequate to carry 4 mags and a first aid kit.

Stop spreading this retarded meme, it's been debunked
Also any noguns on pol, get your shit together and buy one. ARs have never been cheaper and black Friday will have ridiculous deals on them.

Both of those rounds can fuck people up as much as they can fuck an animal up. Some .270 rounds can penetrate lvl 3 armor
youtube.com/watch?v=b0WE3GhPpZY

>ARs
>black Friday

Mein Gott. I didn't even think about this.

Nice pic, you really okay with her pussy being out like that?

3/10 no feet in picture

How many of you actually have a proper medical kit in your homes? How many of you have a fire extinguisher?

Sup?

chasetactical.com

First aid+cpr already accomplished.
Unlikely I could get a firearm, and not sure if I should to be quite honest.

>not sure if I should to be quite honest.
You should.

Was going to criticise first aid, but emt is actually useful. Good work OP

I was about to order a Tavor SAR when my local gun store has a sale next week.

Any reason why I should pick up the AR instead?

Always ready!!

Whatever is easiest to keep running.

Go with common firearms with common ammo.

Get boutique guns after you have basics.

Holy shit dude you're absolutely right I do not own a fire extinguisher. Thanks for the protip.

I no scam thought this was an image from a vidya

Where is this? Arizona?

An AR of the same quality will be cheaper and you will be able to to spend the difference on mags and ammo.

looks like central tx?

There's too much green for that to be in Arizona

t. Arizona resident

This

Ammo Seek is a search engine to sort ammo deals by price per round. You can get a lot more bang for your buck online. A gun wont help you if you cant shoot it.

you can own guns in Guatemala?

Those aren't his, lurk more

> implying yielding occurs in lightly loaded metal parts
> implying the golden gate bridge sags down to the ocean like a big hunk of stretchy spaghetti

you probably believe the Twin Towers collapsed because the steel beams were left under tension for too many years

you can own guns in Guatemala?
>In Guatemala, only licensed gun owners may lawfully acquire, possess or transfer a firearm.
>Applicants for a gun owner’s licence in Guatemala are not required to establish a genuine reason to possess a firearm, but gun ownership for personal security reasons requires government approval, and firearm collection is permitted
>An applicant for a firearm licence in Guatemala must pass a background check which considers criminal, mental health and Army or Police service.

uhh.. kinda i guess? Not really though.

First aid classes are blown out of proportion, I took a course in high-school and had my qualification and all they taught us was how to give CPR

I don't understand why people act like people with first aid certifications can do anything, we're just as retarded as the rest of you- these classes don't turn you into paramedics that can bandage wounds and shit

Like is aid in my earlier posts. All you actually need in real life is CPR and hemorrhage control because most of us don't live in fucking Somalia and paramedics are 10 minutes away and people will live longer than that unless they need CPR or they are bleeding seriously. People with a Red Cross First Aid/CPR/AED class can get this job done. EMT-Bs can get it done better, but not everyone has the time, money or the interest.

Exact opposite. Loading and unloading wears out springs far faster.

I am a felon and can't own a firearm.
My wife owns several though.

I did see a video on this; Some guy kept several different magazines loaded for 5 years, 2 years, and a few months. The springs in the 5 year magazines actually did show about a centimeter/0.4 inch compression compared to those loaded for several months.
The next video he tested and it didn't cause any feeding issues, but keeping them loaded for extended periods actually does cause some slight wear.

Found video
youtube.com/watch?v=AVC-83QW5L4&t=595s
I lied, it was at the end of the vid that he tested the magazines; It's not a separate video.

Medfag here. Take a Disaster First Responder course, they're somewhere on the FEMA website IIRC. That at least has a chance to teach you something useful.
As for CPR, ready to learn it in 3 lines:
>Not breathing? No pulse? Start CPR. Call for help.
>Kneel and press down (HARD) between the nips to the beat of "Stayin' Alive"
>Two breaths into their mouth every 30 compressions

And that's it. CPR might save a life if they fall down in front of you, but otherwise the survival rate is abysmal; all CPR does is keep their brain somewhat oxygenated until real medical care arrives.

Every man should own a couple of AR-15's, a .308, and an Ithaca Model 37 that is old enough to slam fire

>As for CPR, ready to learn it in 3 lines:
>>Not breathing? No pulse? Start CPR. Call for help.
>>Kneel and press down (HARD) between the nips to the beat of "Stayin' Alive"
>>Two breaths into their mouth every 30 compressions

Op here. Dude. this is by far the most perfectly concise explanation of CPR i have ever read. I want to adapt this to an infograph.

Pic as usual isn't remotely related but draws interest to my post.

Just carry celox, some sutures, gauze, and sam splint.
Lots of ammo.

10x magazines are gonna run another $500.

The old spring argument. I have a Nazi officers pistol from WW2 never fired a shot until 2015, had half a magazine still left in it from the war.
Fires great, and it the spring is fine.
What wears out a spring is use, not being compressed.

On top of this, Black Friday deals on guns are nowhere as feral as consumercuck rush.

Does this mean the deals are good on black friday?

The Ausfag was right in his underlying assumption, static load will degrade a spring. There is no such thing as a perfect battery. However everyone and their mother has been aware of this for the past 200 years. So manufacturers produce springs with a slightly tweaked length/k value to accommodate.

Do not ever breathe into a person's mouth. This is years out dated and completely worthless. You do nothing but chest compressions and you do not stop doing compressions until EMTs show up and take over for you.

You'll only blow air into their stomach, have vomit spit up at you, and waste valuable time when you could have been manually pumping their heart. If you can sustain a heartbeat the brain will take over and the lungs will fill barring any respiratory trauma.

Its chest compressions. Nothing but chest compressions.

Beautiful Ithaca 37 there m8.
Is it yours?

this must be new
>tfw had 3 different standards of CPR plus all th shit the internet says

She cant legally own a firearm in the same home as you if youre a felon.
As a law abiding citizen, i do believe that there are some felony charges that should be exempt from the firearms ban.
There are also some circumstances as well.
No. It wouldnt.
Palmetto state armory has been running sales on optics and mags as packages. 199.99 for 10x 30rd pmags and a vortex sparc red dot.
Not a bad deal at all when its around.

Mouth to mouth has been on its way to being phased out for over a decade. In 2010~ there was a study looking at two different locales and their stats on survival rates of subjects who receive CPR. People who received only compressions had a 39% higher survival rate that those who received both compressions and mouth to mouth.
There have been over a dozen studies that show the same thing.

what is

Thanks, don't own an AR yet own several other shotguns, rifles, and a few semi auto-handguns though. Will look into PSA.

i hear the opposite as you need to keep dumby rounds to keep the spring from getting lazy

It's not true I shot a handgun for the first time since it's use in WW2 just a couple years ago. Still running smooth to this day.

A spring doesn't loose anything from not being loaded.
A spring is a battery. It is a device that holds energy. Like all things in the universe that fall to entropy so does a spring. The spring isn't a perfect container for the energy you store by compressing it so it loses its elastic capacity over time under static load.
How much is lost and over what duration is entirely upon how the spring is constructed and what load its under.

Just be careful with psa lowers and uppers. If you buy one of the two from them, you need to buy both. They have problems pairing with different brands.
I dont own a AR either as of now.
I decided to build my first one from the ground up.
80% receiver, cheap parts upper pieced together from brownells, dpms parts kit.
Been researching and buying parts piece by piece for the last 10 months. And im finally ready for my first lower to be milled.

A PSA upper should work with an Anderson lower, r-right?
When I went through CPR less than two years ago they still included breaths, but they were sure to mention that it wasn't nearly as important as maintaining a compression tempo.

>No scout scope
Really Jefferies my Coopers

Can't own an AR-15 here, but i'm happy with the bolt-actions I have.
Also first aid training is mandatory here if you want your drivers license.

Yes, by be careful i mean thw takedown pins arent always spec. Some are quite tight. Some are quite loose. Ive heard it both ways.

Yes

I'm not getting arms here, the laws are too prohibitive. I'm faster with a butterfly, anyway.

10 magazines is retarded, the weight and mobility of that kind of load out would be trash.

Check standard soldier load outs, 6+1 is enough. One in the gun, 2x3 on the chest.

If you are running a lightweight setup, go 3 on the vest, one or 2 on the belt, one in the gun, maybe a spare on the back of the vest if you are running in a team or are doing a weak side draw.

Dont neglect armor. A vest you can throw on quickly with some cheap ar500 armor and an ifak is worth its weight in...well steel. Its not a second life but it is a second chance and these days basic bitch armor with stop the most commonly available AP an d enhanced penetration rounds available on the market.

Just dont get shot in the face.

ALSO, a pistol is a much more practical weapon for most people, inferior in every way sure, but concealable wise its easier for the average burger to barrel stuff someone in the face a point blank.

In a military police state, outright armed insurgency isn't exactly going to be popular or easy to stomach for the average ameri-tard. A gunfight with your average militarized police is going to be a slaughter.

Its much smarter to fight with guerrilla tactics, its what the rest of the world does against the us and it is INSANELY effective. Most people arent insurgents, they dont have the will or ability to go full red dawn against their own government openly. But give someone desperate enough a handgun and get them close and they can stick that muzzle in the back of some zogbots neck and relieve them of duty if you know what im saying. Its why IED attacks and surprise strikes using our own resources is why the us gets fucked so hard overseas.

Also you should be running and lifting. Don't just lift. People like to shit on cardio but it's really important for any form of combat from fistfights to warfare

urban warfare training also helps so you can team up with your fellow ar-15 owning amerifats and fight a real enemy without instantly dying

Aluminum Nato .556 mags cannot be left loaded for long periods of time. The mag lips will stretch(widen) causing failure to extract/load. I leave one in my rifle Bolt Closed to relieve stress on the lips and have all .556 on 10rd. strippers with loader spoons everywhere on my gear and under every 120 rds. in ammo cans

GP100 > Glock 19

Get a rifle, its your right and moral obligation.

>meme flag

disregard.

wtf is she doing? Stance is shit, posture is worse, and why is she holding it like that?

I have a shotgun instead of a rifle because it's more useful for inside my house. I don't plan on leaving my house, if shtf. I have enough food stored to stay put until the purge is over.

im jealous, where can I find one.

Tavor is a 3 moa gun with match ammo