Green Day's newest song

youtube.com/watch?v=i9GSF3ROa58

>green day's new song claims to red pill everyone

>are they what they uses to be?
No

>are they red pilling any one
Most likely not cas they haven't been smashed by the media yet

tell me what you think about the "message" green day displays ion their new song

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jsCR05oKROA
youtube.com/watch?v=nC3JaHXkTJ0
youtube.com/watch?v=ohguwyFECHI
youtube.com/watch?v=z99Rg2eR2OA
youtu.be/3mbBbFH9fAg
youtu.be/7QU1nvuxaMA
youtu.be/3L4YrGaR8E4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tell me what you think about the "message" green day displays ion their new song

No. Can't justify listening to anymore Green Day after American Idiot.

You can't trick me into listening to those 50yr old soyboys

Green day opens by saying fuck trump" cause they're "anti establishment" they're sheep

They stole their video idea from They Live. The only redpill I get from this is that Green Day are thieving kikes.

actually kinda red pilled tho

wait i didnt finish it nevermind

>Consume
>Conform
>Procreate

They always have to jump the fucking rails.

These cucks have been going downhill more and more since American Idiot. It's kinda sad

>only sheep don't fall in line for the mainstream

Not giving them views. I looked up the lyrics and the song doesn't even really say anything. It's fluff.

how rebellious....not.
Is there anything sadder than punks past 40?
By then the whole society agrees with them because of the commies constantly pushing the overton window left and they are just sad old cucks still chasing ghosts of a bygone political era, trying to milk shekels and whining about capitalism.

I'm still in shock over "American Idiot"

They're just faggots. No one wants any kind of pills from queers

>Messages against consuming
>Video is owned by TimeWarner
>Shop Green Day store
Let that sink in

Green sucks and they dress like faggots

So they ape the same message of They Live 30 years later in a watered down shitty pop song and its supposedly woke?

Trump bashing nonsense and faggotry

Meh.

green day is still beating this dead horse of a genre partly because they are salty good charlotte and mcr came along and eternally btfo them at emo anthem rock. saying their music has a message is their attempt to be hip and topical but they are about 8 years too late because they are all horribly aged gen x'ers past their prime steeped in too many years of white guilt. my best guess is that corporate music needed a popular white emo band to spread misinformation because too many young people are waking up to the lies so they dug up this green shit show from the grave yet again.

This.

>attacking the only president in 60 years who isn't a member of the establishment uniparty ruling class
>using imagery from "They Live," as if they aren't the propagandists they're attempted to criticize
I hope John Carpenter sues these degenerate faggots. Isn't the lead singer a drug addict?

If you want to talk red pills how much did green day profit off the Iraq war.

Nailed it

blue pilling nonsense are you all idiots

Why are you advertising these faggots?
Why is this not on Sup Forums?
Why is your image irrelevant?
Why did you neither hooktube nor archive that link?

Yeah, but for some stranger reason they didn't rebel the past 8 year. Hmm, I wonder why. I can't be because they're a bunch of liberal sell outs. No It can't be that.

Funnily enough, not a single racemixed couple in the video and the reveal of that wall of flags kinda works for me

>

Couldn't make it through the video/song. Green day is a washed up has been that never really was.
Good that all these POS bands show their true colours along with all the POS actors that should STFU and be the slaves they are paid to be.

>

We have all the Green Day CDs including American Idiot. That did it. I miss their energy and their genius, but I'm not going there again.
Politics and anything don't mix. It's a loser.

About as effective as their last dinosaur band attempt. Sad!

youtu.be/jsCR05oKROA

Green day have been around since like 1989 or some shit and theyre still making songs for little fat commie 13 year old girls.

did they learn a new chord?

/thread

you steal korea women small dick virgin serial suicide killer get nuked

1 post. kys faggot. sage this viral marketing slide thread

well these guys on the other hand, I must admit I wasn't even aware of that they were still going on.

They are still kicking it. Used to listen to them all the time in the 90ies and had my rounds with them later too

Why do they make fun of Trump and portray him as a liar? These losers are more establishment than he is.

It’s an anti trump vid. If it was obama or hillary portrayed it would be redpilling. The band is a mk puppet

>approaching 50
>wearing eyeliner
>dressing like a teen
JUST

>listening to a 50 year old alcoholic that wears mascara

>green day
FUCK OFF YOU GODDAMN KIKE

What about some of NOFX's songs? even a few other their newer songs are calling out pharmacy jews and another talking about how things are so degenerate the world is collapsing, which is ironic because he is one of the most lovable degenerate jews I know. Going to their concert the night after Trump became POTUS got my dick diamonds seeing all the butthurt especially by mike.

youtube.com/watch?v=nC3JaHXkTJ0
youtube.com/watch?v=ohguwyFECHI
youtube.com/watch?v=z99Rg2eR2OA

explain

I only liked their dookie and curplunk to be honest

Somewhat irrelevant comment, but I finally realized why advertisements don't often market to White men and conservatives and Christians, but cater overwhelmingly to Blacks. It's so simple I'm embarrassed I didn't realize before. It's because White men, conservatives, and Christians are completely immune to aesthetic-oriented and status-oriented advertising. We don't give a flying fuck if you show an image of an attractive person next to your car, or if you use Freudian psych tricks to make the car look more attractive, or if you beat us over the head with the image of a high-status person owning the car. All we care about is whether the car WORKS, whether it does it's job for a reasonable amount of money. And advertising isn't about showcasing the virtue of a product, because the virtue of a product speaks for itself, and in any case the apt consumer (White, conservative) will do his own research anyway.

But Blacks, women, feminists, and liberals are highly consumerist as groups. They are status-driven and aesthetic-oriented. They buy things because of psychological tricks. They aren't frugal like the conservative White, they are prodigal and highly impressionable.

This is why Whites, who are 70% of the population, are so infrequently the intended audience for advertising. It would be a waste of money to advertise to us.

I always hated green day

Those and Nimrod are the only ones worth listening to, if anyone says they like American Idiot and beyond they are fucking pieces of shit. That shit surpassing even pop punk on the gaydar.

>politics and anything don't mix
Rage Against the Machine?

John Carpenter gonna sue somebody!

commie fucks

Also, Pleasantville .

>green day
>A """""""punk""""""" band
>Not even real punk in any way, just generic corporate mainstream music aimed at edgy 12 year olds

I'm going to say a solid no without even watching the video

Greenday is punk the same way McDonald's hamburgers are fine steak.

Their music puts me to sleep.

>procreation is bad
>here have some more third-worlders that breed like rabbits

it's also kind of Pleasantville (1998) where everything turns to color.

Oldfag punk here. They ruined Lookout records in 1992. They’re fucking shameful. Spin some fucking Cro Mags.

Why didn't they just fuck off. Dookie was a good album but I can't listen to anything from these faggots

Noooo. Not them, either.

does green day realize they're old?

Won't listen to this song but I assume it is similar to American Idiot.

Straight up American Idiot came out in 2004. It was something that made me realize that criticizing Bush was a bandwagon thing. It was a reverse red pill for me.

i would hope so but sometimes i think the jews just wanna fuck things up

remember how mad paul ryan made them?

I'm not watching that since there legitimately hasn't been a good Green Day song since American Idiot.

It's a shame too since I WANT ROCK TO GET REVIVED, but I don't want old dinosaur bands to keep churning out shitty songs. Rock needs a good genre, and it needs to pop up NOW.

Seeing as how Pop is recently getting backlash for being formulaic garbage, I wonder if a new type of Rock and fill the shifting void. Anyone has a guess?

Who gives a fuck about green day anymore?

The lead singer is fucking 45 years old goddamn as he has not been relevant for over 10 years now (aside from the shit albums released in fucking 2012 3 in one fucking year and his outburst on stage).

I find it hilarious they called out the media/propaganda, government, and Bush's warmongering during American Idiot then went completely silent during the Le Black President years, even though he bombed just as much, and literally made propaganda legal in 2013.
Now, of course, they've bought into that very propaganda and suddenly believe everything about Trump.
Do they see the fucking irony in their actions or are they just doing this shit because it's trendy?

I'm writing a record right now, user, and it will get a decent amount of exposure. Tell me: what should I write the lyrics about? Not a screamo band, btw, an actual band with a real singer.

>inb4 i dox myself

Bingo

No one knew they were still “going on.” It was opportunistic, which says a lot about their music of the past. I still listen to them at times, but the veil has been lifted since then. The very last of the “red pill music” was left with Soundgarden. They persisted through the mid 90s but nigger culture and Commie culture (RATM) took off instead. NIgger culture has been more effective.

youtu.be/3mbBbFH9fAg

Green day used war footage to sell their music. Furthermore they used their influence to protest the war. Then as others noted, were silent about it during the reign of obomber.

can we guess your band? write a song about knowing a truth and the entire world thinking you're crazy because of it. call it "I know and nobody believes" boom triple platinum. 8 billion youtube views. rock revived. you kurt cobain yourself from too much pussy

Not sure if you should get it from me since I like really obscure shit like prog rock and Grunge. But of course make sure it has some redpills in it without making it painfully obvious.

>Soundgarden. They persisted through the mid 90s but nigger culture and Commie culture (RATM) took off instead.

Ironically the members with talent quit RATM and joined up with soundgarden frontman Chris Cornell for audioslave. Zack lacucaracho hasnt done any musoc and instead spends his time and money on la raza revolutionary taco vendors.

Did he steel that wig from DrDisrespect?

>punk band
>pro-deep state
>anti-Trump
>fluff lyrics
>nothing notable past Dookie (except 21st Century Breakdown desu, liked the music, lyrics were trash)
Remind me why these people are worth a thread?

>They persisted through the mid 90s but nigger culture and Commie culture (RATM) took off instead.
Damn, I just found out that RATM were commie. I just always listened to their songs on the radio and just never knew that detail, but it makes sense honestly.

imo I think Grunge really effected Rock in both a postive and negative way. After Kurt and Staley died, it really fucked up with everyone. Than it went on with britpop shit, post grunge abomination, and some numetal shit which just painted white guys as edgy cringey numales(tbf some grunge bands were like that, but that didn't take away from the fact that they knew how to rock hard and actually put good music to make up for it). The newer rock were more either emotional faggotry or cringey emo shit. So naturally people who wanted to dance and be cool moved on to nigger shit.

There isn't a day that goes by that I pray for another Rock genre to get popular so I don't have to drive to work listening to shitty pop all day.

>I wait for you there, like a stone. I wait for you there, alone.
youtu.be/7QU1nvuxaMA

Desu. he knew more about the current state than we did. All we had to do was listen. Been listening through his discography and I’m mad at myself for not listening sooner.

But as you said, on the other hand, Commie bands were rising at their time of fading:
youtu.be/3L4YrGaR8E4

Not saying either are correct, but it’s interesting to look at how music as shaped culture, or was influenced by it,

>I just found out that RATM were commie.
Zach has been pretty open about it, even back then. He went to fight in guerilla warefare,

Those damn subliminal messages telling you to procreate! The filthy goyim are just going make more filthy goyim children against their own best interests because magazines want them to!

>dude politics lmao
>fuck drumpf
>don't conform!
>don't consume
>usa bad!
>we didn't make a single protest song when the cia niggers and democrats were destroying syria and libya
>dude fuck drumpf

Man I loved these guys when I was a kid. American idiot was my favorite album for a long time.

WAT

f(ourteenth)pbp

My buddy's girlfriend spat on Billie Joe right before their Dookie album broke big when they were still playing punk gigs here in Cali. He was already getting a rock star attitude and she took him down a step

Naw pham they're American idiots

Green day was never punk... not even once

ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING

>Well maybe I'm the faggot America
Yes.

I took "Revoltuion Radio" off my favorites when I realized he was saying, "debutantes in surgery" - obviously this line is talking about transgenders.

Fuck those faggots/faggot enablers.

they're literally from Berkeley, the belly of the beast. You can't expect anything different at this point

Yeaaah we all have greenday cds keep telling yourself that. If you listened to anything after nimrod you were an idiot. If you stopped listening after kerplunk I might actually believe you play music

He said the opposite retardleaf