What does Sup Forums think of Jared Taylor?

What does Sup Forums think of Jared Taylor?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JrmoBJdbTHw?t=4h29m50s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Looks like he diddles boys.

The last hope for the huwhite man. Probably the incarnation of the angel Gabriel. More redpilled on the jews than he lets on.

He is a very smart person and is a good way to learn about race realism. He teaches the difference between races without being a retarded NatSoc

he's okay but I wish he'd be honest about his thoughts on the jewish question

Kike shill

delete this

He’s a fluent Japanese speak weeb

He is honest about his thoughts on it.

Concise and eloquent, but boring

He's an eloquent, refined speaker and knowledgeable enough about racial and cultural issues. Not very agile in a debate and rehashes points often, but he holds his own. Would rather have folks like him advocating the movement than degenerates like the TRS/Shoah crowd, but I guess he's out of touch with modern (((values))).

Easiest way to get your opinions discarded by normie conservatives. Why is it necessary for everyone in the alt right to name the jew?

From what I've seen he's not the worst, which is saying a lot.

He probably is. My guess is that he's slightly influenced by McDonald on this point but he doesn't believe that jews are some sort of cosmic evil. Or maybe he has views similar to those of Paul Gottfried, which I think are generally good.

This is why your "movement" will never go anywhere. He's smart enough to understand that any alliance with your type is only working against the interest of our people.

THERE IS NO MOVEMENT

THE ALT RIGHT ISN'T FUCKING REAL

There is no "movement"

Don't you retards get it? The media created the meaningless label "alt-right" to attach to anyone that doesn't conform to their leftist narrative. Literally anyone. They do this so they can lump everyone they don't like into one easy to target group. Natsocs, libertarians, conservatives of all types. The media will call you "alt-right nazi" because their definition of "alt-right" includes literally everyone who isn't a leftist.

Stop buying into mainstream media lies. This "movement" as you describe it is successful because it isn't centralized and the media can't attack "it". It is made up of the millions of enemies leftists have made all fighting against them for their own individual reasons.

The media desperately needs a centralized opposition in order to destroy them. They need to find a way to turn the chaotic hoard that is their enemy into a centralized target in order for their attacks to stick and have any affect. They can not smear us. They can not demonize us. They can not intimidate us. They can not silence us because we exist not as an organised group, but millions of disconnected individuals all fighting to destroy them.

That is what the "alt-right" is. The media establishment has been frantically searching for a clear target so their attacks will stick. In reality it's quite impossible. Watch them desperately try to will our "movement" into existence with poorly executed false flag events and payed off figureheads that identify as "alt-right".

The left is being attacked on all fronts. They desperately need a clear target to land their hits and give their base a clear view of their enemy. Let's not give it to them. Being against leftism is not a "movement". All organized movements can be corrupted and destroyed. The leadership can be infiltrated, bribed, attacked, blackmailed and much more. Millions of disconnected people fighting a common enemy can not.

Jared Taylor does address the JQ and admits jews work against whites:

youtu.be/JrmoBJdbTHw?t=4h29m50s

Listen for 1 minute from the given timestamp

He’s done more good than anyone criticizing him in this thread.

He has bigger balls than anyone criticizing him in this thread.

He’s smarter and more well read than most criticizing him in this thread.

He fucking rules. Never been BTFO'd, shuts down everyone.

It is not and you should be skeptical of people who attack Taylor for this.

indeed. He is the only race realist i know prepared to every kind of attack, unlike that richard spencer shit

Maybe if he was more of a voice in the alternative right, the movement would have more credibility

It's amazing the kind of shit you people make up. The AmRen/ alt right message is to stop being ashamed of white in group preference. If the media actually wanted to back that mindset these days they would just be backing the discrediting of their own credibility.

he's the reason i say, "huwite". no one can make niggers look as bad as he can, he's the world's foremost niggerologist..

Alt right isn't real. fuck yourself bitch.

He literally has Jews working for and with him. You think he's not being honest?

Wonderful argument. Keep on telling yourself you're better than a nigger.

Oops, my reply was meant for

>They can not smear us.
>They can not demonize us.
>They can not intimidate us.
you have a mouse in your pocket? who's we? speak for yourself, faggot because you certainly don't speak for me. your opinions are your own.
kys

There is no movement. Jews don't like decentralization that's why you kikes push e-celebs so hard.

I know right? Obviously the truly red-pilled thing for whites to do is to go enjoy some Sean Hannity on Fox News!

you like the smell of your own farts too much, queer. no one here gives a fuck what you think or what you have to say. take your bullshit back to the donald.

There is one but it involves bowls

Most of what you say is true.. the left and the MSM want the guerrillas to slap on uniforms, consolidate their forces and line up. And by calling us "alt-right" accomplishes all that? I don't think so.

this

IF IQ IS ABSOLUTELY DETERMINING, WHITE CHRISTIANS DON'T BEHAVE LIKE BLACKS SINCE BOTH GROUPS HAVE SIMILAR LOW IQ?

BECAUSE NURTURE IS MORE DETERMINING THAN NATURE

MR 'MUH IQ' IS A POMPOUS, LOW TIER INTELLECTUAL, WHO MADE A LIVING PANDERING PSEUDO-SCIENCE TO RACISTS. NOTHING SPECIAL

Gotta love people that need caps lock to make a point telling other people they aren't smart

*PANDERING PSEUDO-SCIENCE AND HALF-ASSED STUDIES TO IMBECIL RACISTS

But IQ is influenced by nurture, that's why American blacks from Congo have a slightly higher IQ than the ones living in Congo. Also what white christians have IQ on par with blacks? There's a reason African Americans have a significantly lower IQ than white Americans, even though they experience similar "nurture", atleast intellectually.