I can't wait to kill myself today!

it's another one of these, I am going to kill myself in about 2 hours.Virgin university loser with no friends or motivation for any foreseeable future.I have been delaying this day for the last 2 years or so,i'll go into the woods with my rope and a pack of beers after this thread dies,i guess i wanted to leave this thread as a final goodbye for all this years of endless shitposting and lurking on pol.I will ascend soon and escape consciousness.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VFLdIGNUKuw
youtu.be/g2cgcx-GJTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=KxGRhd_iWuE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't do it.

Dont do it man we need you to troll for 2020 election

don't you get that you're SUPPOSED to be a loser in your late teens and early 20s? it's that pain that makes you into a strong man, so that by the time you're 35-40 you're in the peak of your life.

if you didn't suffer now you wouldn't be strong later. it's just how the world works mate. don't snuff yourself out before you get a chance to see your best days. that's pussy shit.

>35-40
>peak

lmao thats fucking dire

You need a pupper in your life. Unconditional love does a soul good

post hand at least

have fun

back to plebbit
take out other undesirables with you

Senpai please stay..

how much money you've got?

my little brother killed himself last year and i don't know if i'll ever forgive him for the looks of pain i saw on the faces of our mother, father, grandparents, everyone. these are strong, stoic people and they were reduced to nothing by his selfish act. i saw pain on their faces that no man ever wants to see. don't be so self centered just because the media tells you you're supposed to be a pussy slayer to be a man. that's TV shit and you're falling for the marketing hook line and sinker. you probably have some strengths, play to your strengths and be good at them. that's where real manhood is.

you aren't going to ascend to shit. you will just help ZOG in their goal of achieving bong genocide. jacob rothschild will laugh at your soul as it slips into hell.

Be me
>25 years
>Dropped twice from university because couldn't afford it
>No job
>Lost all my friends(went back as old as childhood people) a year ago because of a girl drama
>Lost my gf 3 months ago
>Addicted to internet
>Still believe in victory
>Still okay inside

I just want some money.
Don't do it, things will change, just give a little more time.

ay get back here and keep shitposting you fag!!

Lift weight and do a test cycle first before offing yourself.

May as well get shredded first and see if that helps. If you are going to off yourself, can you at least do some false flag attack larping as a leftie, thanks

If you can't be talked out of it, at least livestream; I'm always down for that shit.

OP DON'T. CALL FOR HELP.

United Kingdom Suicide Hotlines

Samaritans UK & ROI
National
Contact by: Face to Face - Phone - Letter: - E-mail:
Hotline: +44 (0) 8457 90 90 90 (UK - local rate)
Hotline: +44 (0) 8457 90 91 92 (UK minicom)
Hotline: 1850 60 90 90 (ROI - local rate)
Hotline: 1850 60 90 91 (ROI minicom)

don't do it

you ever listen to yourself, you narsisistic prick?!
you blame your brother which suicid himself for the way your family feels?! wtf? you ever think about that perhaps it's your shitty egoistic family that lead him to take his own life?

>financial stability
>good family
>legacy

good men throughout history have died pursuing these basic things. you're gonna snuff out your life because you bought into marketing that tells you true happiness is being a trendy pussy magnet with a magazine hair cut? marketing that, at most, has been around for 60 years or so? marketing created with the express purpose of allowing 35-40 year old marketing executives make even more money during THEIR peak years?

you have a lot of learning to do boy.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

i have some crypto plus 5k in the bank here

Livestream?

Roll 1d20

1-10 you kys
11-20 you live

fuck off nigger

Stream it, faggot.

have you considered writing a manifesto and slaying your enemies?

why not flip a coin?

Go fuck women on Brazil, and get shredded with roids, try life on the CHAD MODE before offing yourself

>My manifesto
>My life sucks, I'm a mediocre loser
>I will slay my enemies
*kills himself*
based

I almost committed suicide last year cause I had slowly thrown my life into the gutter
I'm still crawling out, but it's getting better
if you're willing to throw it all away, are you willing to try something else?

can I have your crypto?

1MrYFMVD9a8TmTvDTmvq7j5PjQKs33hMpw
my btc wallet

>fuck off nigger

only a nigger would identify himself like that.. now we know why he offed himself, I would too

What Uni do you go to lad?

there are people who love you. your absence will cause them unbearable pain. please dont do it. life will get better. if it doesnt get "better" you know for sure at least it will become a lot more interesting in every way.

If you do it the jews win.

dont do it, you are just having a bad period, we all have them trust me, you are a very valuable member of the world, you are white and of Aryan descent.
What motivation do you need? Get a loliQT gf and raise it as you would your own daughter (yes I just told you to get an underage British QT). I have no friends either so? who cares lmao, i just browse Sup Forums and laugh my ass off, you could attend a Christian group or your local church (theres ALWAYS a group of youngsters, just ask around). Don't be retarded. You are of Aryan descent, you will be needed for the race war, and you are British.

Save up money, go around the Mediterranean, Italian/Spanish chicks go batshit crazy for Germanic guys, specially if they are ANGLOS!!!
I'm telling you, don't do it!!

A British user sent me this song on this site a while ago, i was mourning a girl who killed herself, and this song made me remember her etc. youtube.com/watch?v=VFLdIGNUKuw

Don't do it! AGAIN! your life is of incredible value, Im tired of DECENT good people dying while the scum and shitskins roam free

You'll just get sent back.

Have fun.

Bye

>be memeflag nigger

that's it, that's all i even have to say about you. you aren't significant enough to upset anybody

Do you think you will make it trough, and get your life right?

Don't do this. You are depressed because your expectation for life doesn't match your actual life. That is good, all inventions and progress are by dissatisfied people. You need to channel it. Start small and fix something little. Also be a friendly to people first and don't expect anything in return, that is how all friendships start.

You are the embodiment of what's wrong with the planet.

Take kebabs with you.

This but unironically.

Don't do it. We need your voter demographics for the future. Plus waifubots will be a thing. If you're white, you have DUTY to stay alive. Fuck the brown hordes, they can get fucked.

I've been thinking lately that this Western civilization might be a better place now if all the males that killed themselves, didn't do it. It is the wrong ones that off themselves. This system is sick. And I don't know if it is the Jews or not, I don't even know if some people intended it to be this way, but I can tell that it is shitty.
I go to uni as well and i hate my life as well. Help us make this a better place, we need men like you.

he'll get sent back as somebody that actually has problems

now THAT'S irony

>>pussy slayer meme
This ^^^
Don’t let it get you down. Scrounge up $300 and buy yourself a guitar. Learn to play like 5 open chords, and put your pain into music. Stay with us brother - we need you for the battle that leads to global ascension

Dude I was in the SAME position as you. I was at the lowest of lows. But I kept going and now I have a gf, friends, and a career. If I can do it so can you!! Just lurk less on here and sort yourself out. I mean it! God bless you please please give yourself more time. You're only 20 something. Don't let society make you think that if you haven't done x or y, you're done! Your life hasn't even begun! Sending bro love and best wishes!

>too old to gf
>too old to date
>not in peak physical conditions
>reaching midlife

oh my sweet summer child

so instead of living every day like your life doesnt matter you are going to kill yourself? Why don't you go for a long walk through refugee areas and film it? if you are going to die what does it matter? go into a dangerous area and show people what the world is like.

Why are you ending your life when your life will end it for you if you live it right?

If you kill yourself the Jews win

Why not take a few with you for company? Just be sure to let the ones you won't take know that they are alright. It's the gentlemanly thing to do.

I got some advice to keep you from losing your nerve and backing out: give out your full name in this topic.

What's it matter if you're going to be dead soon? It doesn't matter if we know your name.

Give it to us so you don't back out. You need to man up and end your life tonight, OP.

Things will never get better for you. Your life will only continue to get worse. You must do it TONIGHT.

Look at the cancerous shit you are saying, maybe when you are staring the abyss, someone will try to push you there too

Don't go! The world is just getting interesting.

>No one talks about the tens of thousands of people who asphyxiate themselves each year out of despair - A. Hitler

What is your Major op?

i deeply amd honestly can’t fathom why people living in US or UK would want to commit suicide

This nigger needs to have some police sent in his house to rape his ass with a revolver.

Dont do it!! I dont know you but if you are on this site we probably think alike and because of that I don't want you to die. I would be your friend if I was in Europe, I've been very much yearning for an English friend. Life is not just suffering, there's some good bits, you just have to wait on them.

Also think that there are ALOT of people who will get sad, not only your parents but also people you dont think about, for instance I knew of this case of a girl who did it partly because she was lonely, when she was comatose in the hospital ALOT of friends came to see her, like you wouldn't believe, mourning and praying for her.

You are very important, don't let this stupid depression fool you, I'm sure there are a lot of people who care about you, I do now that I learnt of your story, DONT DO IT, the world needs GOOD PEOPLE

>being mature and seasoned enough to realize those things aren't the root source of happiness

Did you win the eth lottery

Become a loyal follower of the one and only Mogg

Sharpie in pooper.

don't listen to black ppl OP

Shut the fuck up, people gotta do what they gotta do

Dont do it. Everything changes. Wait it out. Turn off internet.

I killed myself today

don't do it lad

you should fucking kill yourself

If you're gonna kill yourself, at least do it like a Chad, don't be the virgin suicide, be the chad sudoku

Shut up, faggot kike.

because suicidal thoughts aren't caused by having problems, they are caused by having FEW real problems and the existential crisis of reconciling that with the mental discomfort that results from poor sleep, poor diet, and little exercise.

if these people took basic care of their body they would realize they have the entire world at their fingertips.

dude go onto the Self improvement threads on Sup Forums, also start reading! there must be a subject you like, when you meet a grill just steadily and stealthily steer the conversation into the direction you want and show off your knowledge, bitch will get wet in 2 seconds

Instead of killing yourself alone in a wood you can at least do something crazy. Take your money fly to somewhere like SE Asia, bang hookers, do drugs - whatever floats your boat.
If the worst happens, you might die.
So what's the point of doing it yourself without all the thrill and fun?

Op, im gonna remember you. I wish your grabbed a stacies ass with that hand name.

This is what being incel does to people. It is not a joke. It's not a game. The 80/20 rule, fall of patriarchy, and all the other things are ruining men's lives by denying them the greatest thing in existence: pussy. I live in this hell too.

Wait until 2020 when Hillary runs and loses AGAIN. Then you can do it.

I bet the look of pain on your parents faces paled in comparison to the screams of desperate agony and contorted facial expressions you and your brother put on display when mommy and daddy paid a doctor to rip off your foreskin and scrape away your frenulum.

>Virgin university loser with no friends or motivation for any foreseeable future.
You know how many people I've read with these exact reasons. Whether it be on the suicide sub-reddit or here, you need to realize your reasons are all FIXABLE and temporary at best. If anything these feelings of sadness and gloom and doom should provide motivation on getting out of your current shitty state.

>I have been delaying this day for the last 2 years or so,i'll go into the woods with my rope and a pack of beers after this thread dies,i guess i wanted to leave this thread as a final goodbye for all this years of endless shitposting and lurking on pol.I will ascend soon and escape consciousness.
So your parents essentially had you so you could just kill yourself? Bro you aren't thinking clearly, you need to find some DIRECTION in life. That'd provide you the most with stability, I can see at the moment you have ZERO direction. Set some goals, like talking to people, women especially, maybe even set up a shitty tinder account to help ya talking to women, things wont change until YOU make them change, that's the most important thing here.

Take care man, don't do anything silly.

Basically this.
Don't bother.

Same here man, i hope i don't go this route.

cs
that's exactly why they do it

>Why are you ending your life when your life will end it for you if you live it right?
Did you come up with that yourself?

I hope you get the venom you spit back at your throat, you fucking faggot

It’s always sad when PTSD takes another meme war veteran.
Be brave.
youtu.be/g2cgcx-GJTQ

>the greatest thing in existence: pussy
no, that would be meth

Fellow Brit bong matey, get some high strength 10,000IU vitamin D capsules and take 100,000IU a week for a month before you do it. It could potentially completely change your outlook, your personality and your life, for the better. It did for me.

Don't be a pussy. Come to Belgrade let's get blind drunk.

Don't do it user.
youtube.com/watch?v=KxGRhd_iWuE

livestream?

Can I have your runescape account?

stay alive my man.

>pussy
>greatest thing in existence

if you had ever gotten laid you'd realize this is FAR from the case. i've had sex with 30-35 women and i regret ALL of them except for the 3-4 i felt a genuine connection with. the emptiness doesn't leave you just because you busted a nut. i haven't had sex in over a year and i'm legitimately happier than i've ever been because i exercise frequently, sleep well, don't drink any more (t. alcoholic), and focus on having healthy friendships with people from school.

>cs
You fucked up man, picking that worthless degree. No wonder you want to end yourself

you won the genetic lottery at least i mean you are white are you sure you want to go through with this

really i mean once its done its done

also hanging is going to be dreadful

if you dont care and yes paypal something to [email protected] thank you and god bless

see you up there soon buddy, we are all heading into WW3 shortly anyway

Don't do it, it's illegal