How do we stop young white men wasting their lives in front of a computer screen when they should be building a career...

How do we stop young white men wasting their lives in front of a computer screen when they should be building a career and family?

Is he just staring at his desktop?

Fix women, then maybe men will have a reason to care.

>asking this question on a board where people spend most of there time

They are wasting their time in front of the screen because they have realize they can't build a career or a family.

>tfw no Sup Forums bf

Top kek that image is so true

>25
>live at home
>average job
>housing market is fucked in Greater Toronto Area.

I'd love to have kids and make Sup Forums proud but it feels impossible. I'd rather be child free than scrapping by.

/thread

BRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPP!

OP looks asian

nice ass

this, almost word for word
it's already bad enough that I have student loans + one of my checks goes to rent
am software engineer
I guess I have no reason to complain though. . I did raise myself from poverty and am the first in my family to go to college

Make them join the army

Thicc

If ur a guy I'll be ur gay pol bf

>How do we stop young white men wasting their lives in front of a computer screen when they should be building a career and family?
you cant stop it.
is your fate.

Redistribution of females.

This.
There is a good reason why MGTOW philosophy is spreading.

>"and family"
????????????
I didn't realize that was a prerequisite of social science in adult lives.

I'd wreck that boi pussy

You can't, well not in the traditional sense. We are facing a behavioral sink in the real world. All the niches have been filled and there is nothing left for men to do. You should read up on the Calhoun rat experiments. That is what is happening to humans right now.

Although unlike the rats we have an out, so to speak. We can leverage digital spaces, where there is still room to grow, and use them to destroy the real world. By collapsing the system we will create new niches to be filled by the men who remain. In other words keep shitposting till the world collapses. Fire will cleanse the earth and those who survive and rebuild.

why do you ALWAYS post this thread? Seriously, I can tell all the threads you make by your language style

Restore purchasing power to the currency. The same purchasing power as in the 70s. I know every business will instantly collapse, but thats why people arent affording to live

So few women worth it. But expose them to poverty and they will change for themselves.

MGTOW is spreading because of angry frustrated incels needing an e-movement to help them cope with inadequacies.

make them realize they need to aim lower in terms of career and women and that that's ok. i.e. restore some dignity to averageness, or even below averageness, in a media-obsessed, facebook-addled society where everyone thinks everything is better than it really is

Inflation.

I like it here.
We have beer and hentai

second this

With pic related, you obviously give him the D.

>have friend
>friend has kid with annoying 6/10 wife
>wife gets more annoying and goes to 4/10
>kid spends every fucking second on cellphone watching other people play video games
>all money to goes to wife and kid bullshit
I'd rather kill myself than be in that situation