GOOK MONKEY PROBLEM #2

Gooks the worst race after niggers for Homo Europeas. Idiotic sloppy eyes, closed mind, robot consciousness, flat monkey face, slavish flirting with white people, hive mind and
lack of personality, intelligence without real creativity (they still steal western and european patents).
My country full of half mongoloid hybrids, it's like living on cemetery. 40% of east slavs (russians, ukrainians etc) are mongrels with admixture of paleoasiatic subhumans, pathetic and passive inbreds with low androgens. Gooks already takes your place in Africa edition.cnn.com/2016/11/21/africa/chinese-fund..
Betas which mating with gook garbage girls BTFO. We know that white dumb roasties and coal burners need to be tortured and killed, but euro losers must be ashamed and killed by their hapa sons.
STOP DATING WITH SLANT-EYES IMPORT
STOP MAKING ELLIOT RODGERS
Kikes want you to spoil your heritage with GOOK AND NOG DNA

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study
deepstrength.wordpress.com/2017/04/06/doom-and-gloom-and-the-amount-of-attractive-christian-virgins-part-3/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

your off spring

Herro. How are you Chang?

Bump

race mixing is great

kek

France has elected a President who hates the French.

It's a tragedy but I'm not surprised. This self hatred is now too deep, it seems.

Well you got a point.

Asian gf = зaшквap.

Fucking Outlast.

Bump.

Your *offspring

>Gooks the worst race after niggers for Homo Europeas. Idiotic sloppy eyes, closed mind, robot consciousness, flat monkey face, slavish flirting with white people, hive mind and
>lack of personality, intelligence without real creativity (they still steal western and european patents).

I work for a company full of chinks and other humans from many asian countries and I can confirm this.

You can fuck them and have fun for a while, but just never marry one. You'll regret it.

> I can confirm this.
Interesting. Can you tell me more about your exp?

Gooks fuck anything that move just like niggers.Match made in heaven

Interbreeding creates strong genes able to resist diseases and do much more.

What's her IQ?

presumably 90-110 assuming she's grown up in a middle class environment.

It is pretentious to strive for an iq above 90.

Read this before you even THINK about learning Mandarin or doing business with chinks.

I've been working in Japan for 6 years and now I just don't give a shit anymore, but the first 2-3 years I was full of curiosity about asia in general, so I hung out a lot with many asians and had many relationships, so yeah.

In general they do have a slave mentality. They are used to following orders, doing as they are told since they are kids. And specially in Japan, Korea and Taiwan, if you live like that, you won't ever have any problem. And that's one of the main reasons of why they are so damn boring and don't have any creativity. I started as a translator in my company and right now I am the guy who solves all problem. When something unexpected appears they simply don't know what to do. But well, it's a nice feeling I guess, I'm a fucking average guy with common sense and everyone here thinks I'm a genius.

And about girls: Chinese are just a bunch of cold gold diggers that are used to being treated as princesses (there are way more young guys than girls in China... ). South east asians are also gold diggers that will do anything for money and a passport. They see whites as the master race, so they make good slaves. Very easy to control them.

Koreans might be the worst, but they are really hot. It's all make.up and plastic surgery, but for one night stands, they are the best. They are the most americanized.

Japs I guess, they are the best among asians. It's the richest country in Asia, so they are not obsessed about marrying a rich guy. But they are probably the most dishonest. They are really good liars and all their kindness is just a façade.

But it's not a bad country to make money. There are many russians here making tons of money buying second hand cars and exporting them to eastern european countries.

Read this one too.

How else is a bugman to get his dick wet?

>tfw no Szechuan Milkers gf

I like the idea of eating your enemies as a form of revenge. Just imagine how enthralling it must be to feel someone you hated literally part with your buttocks when taking the dump produced from his meat.

>Russian

Vatnik, please.

>What liberals actually believe.

it looksl ike the guy from nickleback

Define meaning of ''vatnik'' or go and blow your head up with electro saw.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study

>Just imagine how enthralling it must be to feel someone you hated literally part with your buttocks when taking the dump produced from his meat.

Nice to know I'm not the only one who's thought about this.

Fucking snowniggers.

>tfw I think about these threads when nutting into my qt 3.14 jp gf

i't kinda looks like one of those alien hybrids pics you find on /x/

This is actually a cute couple

Also I want more blaisians to exist.

I feel as if it would be a net benefit.

Welcome to the Stone age, Gustav.

Interbreeding is genetic downgrade, even Darwin admitted this and criticized the Spaniards for mixing with the Amerindians. Why do you think mixed countries are hellholes. Because mongrels have extremely low IQs.

It’s an Anti-Russian meme about a drunk anthropomoric jacket who praises Putin and the Othrodox Church. He’s commonly used in Pro-Ukraine or Navalny protests. Think of Spurdo but with political views.

South America is a fucking messed, but I'm sure it would be even worse if they didn't have any european dna. They would be even worse than Africa. They should be thankful.

There’s also Central Asia which is populated by Hapas of East Asia and Slavic origin. They’re literally Africa-Tier

>They’re literally Africa-Tier
What? Central Asia is mostly just nothing. Not much happens there and people certainly aren't violent niggers with AIDS.

>8/10

sides = demolished

peek at the comments

>Darwin admitted this and criticized the Spaniards for mixing with the Amerindians
Proof?

come on, how many fucking threads is this going to be? the problem can be summed up as loser white males who creep out healthy white women resign themselves to opportunistic azn harpy women who just want to bleach their kids. if they can't help themselves, 423442342 threads about their loserdom isn't going to help either. you can't help them
>YOU CAN'T HELP THEM
YOU CAN'T HELP THEM
>YOU CAN'T HELP THEM
YOU CAN'T HELP THEM
>YOU CAN'T HELP THEM
YOU CAN'T HELP THEM
>YOU CAN'T HELP THEM
YOU CAN'T HELP THEM
>IMPROVE YOUR OWN LIFE INSTEAD

>>Japan richest country in Asia

You know we have access to the internet ?
Do people normally accept the garbage you blurt out as fact?

Finally someone calls out chink bitches.
White men are guppies and race traitors on this board.
All except for you russia. Thank you so much, youre a true man

Keyword: Heterosis

I can. Shame = weapon

>his name is Cancuck
Please tell me he's also Canadian.

>tfw marrying a qt chinese girl

sweetie that's not what the word means

you will hate your disgusting children if you had any sense of pride.

explain this

Castrate yourself for good

Chinese women look like chinese men and they're gold diggers.

I am currently fucking an 18 year old chinese student.
She is fucking beautiful and does literally anything I want.
I'm pretty sure her parents must be pretty fucking wealthy seeing as she's studying here.
Anyway I'm actually kind of starting to like her but I am in the dilemma of seriously wanting white children.
Not that I'm going to marry or have kids with her but I'm not sure if I should even continue down this road...

What do?

>Japs richest country in asia
Hahahha what fuck off weeb

Fuck off wiggers
You guys are literally niggers here,
Pumping and dumping asian girls and after that the girls look for an asian guy to take care of hapa kid.

Who'd want to fuck a seemingly 8 year old? Disgusting.

Asian women are absolutely disgusting, I don't know what western cucks find so appealing about them.

>Singapore

Literal mutt breed

YOU ARE WRONG.
mexicans are worse than asians.
or anything Latina or Hispanic.
wait how can you even claim this , that gooks are 2nd worse after nigger ?
even arabs are worse than asians. asians are peaceful and funny people to get along with , for white people. your an idiot if you don't believe this.

>wanting to fuck an old hag instead of a young looking girl
Omega feminist male detected.

cucking yourself because of what socially inept 18 year old says on Sup Forums.

You don't deserve her

Latina women are second hottest after white but most are low IQ morons.

Abo go away

deepstrength.wordpress.com/2017/04/06/doom-and-gloom-and-the-amount-of-attractive-christian-virgins-part-3/
>western women
Never.

Couldn't cuck myself if I tried my burger friend.
Women love me. Maybe I have fallen for the white children meme but at the same time i feel like there's a lot of truth to it.

i didn't look it up but im guessing its singapore

>100% white means anything

>the mind of a soyboy who can't find a gf in the entire white dating pool

enjoy your low IQ chinky looking manlet children

How to get a white gf though?
I was propositioned by a hooker a few nights ago but I didn't even have enough money

the spice must flow

>oriental
>low iq
top kek

>chinese
>high IQ
top kek

>based conservative asian women
top kek

im not talking about women, im talking about races and how the get along with white people.
Arabs can be pretty cool , they are better than Mexicans, but Arabs could have a tendency to go full nigger on white people. hitler was allies with arabs and asians , so maybe if the arabs had good leaders they wouldn't turn bad.

so i would rank
niggers the worst
then Latina/Mexican/Brazil/ and all that other stuff like that. Colombian , cuban
arabs /middle east.
then asians.

>implying racemixing with an asian doesn't make both you and her liberals

>salivating over fat, disgusting, non-virgin, white pussy
>being a nazi pagan larper
wew

In college, I find that southern Asians (Indians) are the worst. Indians smell like they haven't seen a shower since birth and they're loud as fuck.

>WHITE WOMEN R SHIT

see asians get BLACKED more than white women

because asians are liberal as fuck, who knew?