My dad says that Jews funded the Communist revolutions in Europe during the 1910s-20s and that Hitler's primary reason...

My dad says that Jews funded the Communist revolutions in Europe during the 1910s-20s and that Hitler's primary reason for opposing Jews was because they had a disproportionate amount of influence within the Communist Party. Is this true and to what extent, or is he just a nut?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Parvus
youtu.be/cFLDrPfDGec
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

did he? what a racist

I wouldn't mind grabbing a beer with your dad. He sounds like a fun guy. You should respect your father, user. He brought you into this world.

He is dead on

Told me to look up this guy and this is what I found ,a Jewish guy who funded the Russian, German, and Turkish revolutionaries, helped bring Lenin to Russia.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Parvus

He knew a lot about this shit. Named some names in the German Revolution too. Rosa Luxemberg, Karl Radek, Kurt Eisner.

I didn't know he had it in him. Sounded like Sup Forums.

Close. But the issue he takes with Jews extends far beyond communism. This is just a political tool, one that was created and used by Jews with great success (from their viewpoint). The issue with the Jews is there is a few thousands years of history of them infesting a country and subverting and eventually destroying the civilization before moving on to the next. They did it with Russia and it has never fully recovered. They are currently doing it to the United States, you might get to see the results of that in your lifetime.

Your dad is woke.

It's true. They also started a communist revolution in Germany, which is why hitler rose to power. He wouldn't have rose to power if it didn't happen.

Also Putin recently said that the majority of the high ranking officials in the USSR were Jewish, and they built the chimney at auschwitz, and called it a gas chamber.

Literally true. Before hitler took power there was a short lived communist revolution in germany led by a bunch of jews. Hitler opposed jews mostly because of this, as did basically the rest of europe

Your dad sounds like an antisemitic bastard. You should give his info to the ADL

Ask this on /his/. Here on Sup Forums you'll mostly get stormtard responses, a very one-sided perspective.

>calls dad a nut for telling the truth
Hope he knocks you out for being such a disrespectful nigger

>My dad says that Jews funded the Communist revolutions in Europe during the 1910s-20s and that Hitler's primary reason for opposing Jews was because they had a disproportionate amount of influence within the Communist Party.

The Bolshevik party in the 1910s-20s was given immense sums of money by the Jewish-American investment bank firm Kuhn, Loeb & Co., through the operations of Jacob Schiff, of the Jewish Schiff banking dynasty. It's completely true. Jacob Schiff also organized a worldwide Jewish boycott on lending money to Russia during the Russo-Japanese war in 1905, while lending $200mil to Japan at the same time, as an attack on Russian "antisemitism."

The Bolshevik party was Jewish wildly out of proportion to the number of Jews in Russia. The higher in the leadership the more Jews there were, and the Cheka was even more Jewish. Out of the top leaders; Trotsky, Zinoviev, Kamenev, Dzerzhinsky, Sokolnikov, Kaganovish, Uritsky. Lenin may have been Jewish, in any case he had a Jewish wife as did Stalin.

The history books really gloss over the civil war going on in Germany before Hitler took power. They always portray it as "everything was going just fine and then this crazy guy with a mustache made everyone in Germany crazy for no reason and then exactly 6 million Jews got gassed"

youtu.be/cFLDrPfDGec

Other boards will just accuse him of being a stormtard

it's completely true. Read a book nigger.

Where can I get a Klan qt?

They did