If you don't think the holocaust happened you are probably illiterate

If you don't think the holocaust happened you are probably illiterate

Read the book Night be Elie Wiesel, he the man on the right side of picrelated and he describes the horrors he suffered firsthand

Holohoax shills are inhuman monsters

Other urls found in this thread:

eliewieseltattoo.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's a fake picture retard.

>being this invested in minimalizing the deaths of millions upon millions of human beings

its like they aren't trying anymore... just reset the proxy and make a new bad thread

It never happened Jew.

((()))
stop creating 6 million ™ fucking threads you stupid piece of shit.

You're the one on here INVESTED in perpetuating this myth. Fucking kill yourself before a real holocaust happens.

...but it should have

If anyone is responsible for this it is the allies
They didn't like that the Jewish workers in the internment camps were helping germany so they attacked the supply lines to the relocated jewish community's
And caused the deaths of thousands.

>be too stupid to see that they have to keep slashing the jerk-off machine death count

The holocaust happened, I don't deny it, but I question the extent.

"Night" doesn't even mention the infamous gas chambers. Also Elie Wiesel refuses to show his tattoo. Why?

what is he even leaning up against? also this is some terrible photo editing

Anyone can write a book filled with lies

They don’t look jewish. They look like soldier POWs

In regards to Mr. Weisel. I had no reason to doubt it until I found the following website. Show me one picture of his tattoo from Auschwitz. One.
eliewieseltattoo.com/

THE SHILLS ARE OUT IN FULL FORCE BECAUSE I DEBATED ONE LAST NIGHT INTO OBLIVION AND NOW HE CALLED ALL OF HIS INBRED RAT FAMILY MEMEBERS TO CONSTANTLY SHILL THIS "HOLOCAUST" BULLSHIT.

SAGE SAGE SAGE

so by your logic you think people that dont believe in the holocaust cant read... yet you post this online in a place where someone would have to read it in order to get your message.

Elie Wiesel is a lying son of a bitch who made a career out of exploiting the holocaust for his own personal gain.

Read this book instead, faggot.

>picture shows at least 20 malnourished jews
>"bububu they added the standing jew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
holy hell you storm kikes are retarded.

Even if the Holohoax happened, it was justified. Jews are a blight.