Brit/pol/ who will save Europe?

>Varadkar: Solve Irish border question or I'll block Brexit talks (based pajeet faggot nonce)
thetimes.co.uk/article/varadkar-solve-irish-border-question-or-ill-block-brexit-talks-9kscw83kv

>Benedict Allen rescued with suspected malaria in Papua New Guinea
theguardian.com/world/2017/nov/17/benedict-allen-rescued-suspected-malaria-papua-new-guinea

>UK 'to pay Iran £450m' to release Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe
theweek.co.uk/89769/uk-to-pay-iran-450m-to-release-nazanin-zaghari-ratcliffe

>Iraqi forces captures last Isil-held town in Iraq
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/11/17/iraqi-forces-captures-last-isil-held-town-iraq/

>HS2 contractor Carillion in fresh profit warning amid debt concerns
theguardian.com/business/2017/nov/17/hs2-carillion-profit-warning-debt-shares

>Faggots can't handle their spending
mirror.co.uk/money/two-million-brits-struggling-debt-11533710

>John Lewis plagiarised my book for Christmas ad, claims children's author
thetimes.co.uk/article/john-lewis-plagiarised-my-book-for-christmas-ad-claims-childrens-author-qmrqljt9j

>I'm a celeb is back (Watch it goyim)
radiotimes.com/news/tv/2017-11-17/theres-an-early-favourite-for-the-im-a-celebrity-jungle-crown-and-its-not-who-you-think/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yvgs07I7-Aw
breitbart.com/london/2017/11/18/claim-authorities-failing-as-birmingham-faces-tsunami-of-child-sex-abuse/
birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/council-accused-refusing-warn-parents-13899922
birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/evil-gang-members-using-tasers-13910239
youtube.com/watch?v=TcqWok8AubE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=N9c0-ZC-4-E
youtube.com/watch?v=MTJJb1UqjuA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=hkMqCrSLEzw
youtube.com/watch?v=hCwVYHwoq1s
archive.org/details/TerryADavisTempleOSYouTubeChannelArchive
youtube.com/watch?v=Y6uCGuVXBwo&t=107s
youtube.com/watch?v=QhnsC2V4_0w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MISSASMR

youtube.com/watch?v=yvgs07I7-Aw

>breitbart.com/london/2017/11/18/claim-authorities-failing-as-birmingham-faces-tsunami-of-child-sex-abuse/
>birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/council-accused-refusing-warn-parents-13899922
>birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/evil-gang-members-using-tasers-13910239

The existential penguin knows the truth.

Hmm. I wonder what ethnicity these folk might be...

youtube.com/watch?v=TcqWok8AubE

>NIGER CATTLE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=N9c0-ZC-4-E

youtube.com/watch?v=MTJJb1UqjuA

propa comfy hours music vid posting

Thanks lad - I'm quite new to Terry Davis.

I still don't really understand this. Is this just some autistic lunatic we've decided to make our mascot of the week because he's slightly more mental than us?

That video is often considered to be derogatory on Sup Forums and the creator has received many unpleasantries for making it.

He's been a favourite among people here and on Sup Forums for a long time. He created an operating, and absolutely everything else to go with it, called TempleOS - specifically so that people may communicate directly with God while using their computer. 640x480 only though, because you're not a nigger are you? He's a very smart man, he just happened to fall of the end of the world a little.

Sup Forums is full of spastics so it's no surprise. They make thread upon thread upon thread talking about JUST keyboards.

No its cos he's on the run living out his car. Terry is unironically a genius, but plagued with mental issues. Sup Forums used to worship him. You never heard the glow in the dark CIAniggers Meme?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hkMqCrSLEzw

>youtube.com/watch?v=hCwVYHwoq1s

I think it's a bit more than that - this guy was/is a genius apparently. I'm not one of the original Terry Davis vanguard, so I'm still playing catch up myself desu. I want to stick with him for now, see what he's about. He was watching some Brit/pol/ recommended videos earlier today, and we were watching him watch them.

I wouldn't mock the lad - I'm genuinely intrigued.

Here is an archive containing videos from as far back as 2013: archive.org/details/TerryADavisTempleOSYouTubeChannelArchive

Thanks lad, I'll be able to get up to speed. There's 32 of us watching now.

Who's "Katman?"

Top kek that would be me

I'm GCHQ.

cute

Jokingly, of course.

Why isn't Nigel Farage the absolute monarch of Britain?

Dr. Brit/pol/, I'm GCHQ!

fuck off amerishart

Run out of fucking drink.

I'm whiter than you poo.

The silence is overwhelming.

Then go wake mum up and ask her to tell you a bedtime story? That's what I do when I can't sleep.

I feel as if this is the point of no return.

kek

Who's "MrBlobby"?

Brilliant!

Might as well just start ya damn day at this point. Getting a kip will probably make you feel worse than just powering through imo

Not if you've been awake 24 hours and have just finished a bottle of Whiskey and 20 B&H Blue.

That's me

Pleased to meet you - it's good to have a Brit/pol/ presence on there. I was wondering how many other relatively unknown vloggers would get 30 odd people on an obscure stream in a corner of the internet on a Saturday night.

Many thousands more watch the archived videos.

That's my job for next week then, or at least to make a start.

Are you NEET?

Is this where the CIA nigger meme came from, then?

yes

No, so I think a week is a bit ambitious.

Yes.

You'll need about 3 months then. Some of those streams are 12 hours long.

He's American why does he care?

Does he frequent Sup Forums?

I suppose also, why rush. Do you think this might grow bigger? I can imagine some Anons making the effort to try and find him.

Someone linked him to it earlier. He seems to mostly frequent Reddit though

He doesn't. He said that the waves of migration Britain was facing was justice for our Empire.
No.

THE NATION CALLS

>Does he frequent Sup Forums?
He goes to Sup Forums more often. I've seen him on Sup Forums before, and he did briefly visit brit/pol/ today.
That's not quite how he said it.

>He said that the waves of migration Britain was facing was justice for our Empire.
I hope he gets shot by the cops.

It was a little more nuanced than that, almost like he was presented with a philosophical quandary, and was speculating out loud.

He said it in a less inflammatory manner than that, and he implicated America as well afterwards.

In that case I no longer hope he gets shot by the cops.

There was no malice from what I could detect.

The answer is obvious.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y6uCGuVXBwo&t=107s

there was no malice but he defiantly said that our current state was some sort of divine justice.

I do find it odd that he'd come to the conclusion that what's occurring now in Britain is as a sort of retribution for our Empire. He's a deeply religious man so he should know that God created us in His image and that God made us the commander of all other living creature. Combined, these two points mean that other races cannot be people as we are people because they are not made in God's image, so they default to falling under our command. So the Empire truly was a religiously righteous thing, in that we used our command of lesser creatures to improve the lot for people of God. Strikes me as odd that he'd not arrive at that conclusion, given that he's so religious.

He says that about everything.

That must hurt him so much.

Our people have largely abandoned God.

just for the sake of argument how do we know that caucasians (white people) are god's true image?

I was thinking that too.

Why did you show me this? I can't stop laughing

I AM FUCKING COLD

That's neither here nor there, the actions of the Empire were just and right in God's eyes.

When the pleasant days in Eden were JUSTed by that snakey bastard and Adam and Eve were cast out of there, the knowledge of the tree stayed with them. That ensured that their descendants would be capable of incredible wisdom. Of all the races of the world it is the white race that has shone far brighter than all others in regards to wisdom and intellect. That's not to say other races haven't done some nifty things because they have, but so have beavers learned to build dams, ants to build empires, and dogs to do tricks. These things are all very remarkable but never quite as remarkable as what humans can do, and no human does things as well as the white race does it. So there we go, the people of God are those descended from Adam and Eve because that unmatched intelligence was passed from generation to generation since the snakey fuck got Eve to go rogue.

Just a comment to let you know I like your user name

It was supposed to my title name for my thread of having to do jury duty in flint mi

What happened with that?

7th district courthouse in flint,mi (jury duty), the only courthouse in the free world with pyramids of water bottles stacked in front of the drinking fountains covered with caution tape.

My one question is this, where did the millions of dollars of federal aid go? Instead of buying water bottles and hotel vouchers, couldn't the city planners come up with a feasible solution to finish original lake Huron pipeline?

Who is holding these city council members accountable, with all the private donations and federal funds given to flint this problem could have been on its way, to being fixed along time ago

English towns and cities function perfectly on millennia old road networks/plans but American towns planned using every modern tool disposable to mankind can barely provide drinking water to their citizens.

youtube.com/watch?v=QhnsC2V4_0w

How's life in Flint? That's been going on for a long time now, I'm surprised there hasn't been serious violence against the politicians there.

Probably the single biggest proof American gun culture is hot air.
Politicians literally poison you and your children with fowl water, do nothing about it and Americans pretty much just take it like any other nationality would. Reminds me of Rotherham.
Doesn't matter if you've got a hundred guns if you're never willing to use them.

Are u that user who shills terrorists and psychopaths on here nearly every day

This to me stinks of "no taxation without representation". How on Earth can taxation of these people be justified if the tax they surrender isn't even being used to fix their situation? I think you make a fair point about their gun culture being hot air, but I think you worded it badly. They have a fantastic gun culture, it's their insistence that they'd use their guns for a just cause that is hot air.

Shit, never even saw this reply. What's up, don't you like my answer?

>TW WH pic

Sup Forums is chaos. It cannot survive without conflict and if any faction/nation/political ideology prevails over the remaining for good, it dies.

It's nice that they're able to enjoy shooting as a hobby without having to take a marrow up their arse like we do, but I think the idea that it's anything more than a hobby is a LARP.
Not to mention whole states like California are now pretty much on par/on the way to being on par with the UK when it comes to restrictions on firearms.

>Not to mention whole states like California are now pretty much on par/on the way to being on par with the UK when it comes to restrictions on firearms.
The thing is that the North(iirc) of California is generally opposed to the wants of the stereotypical Commiefornia we've all come to love, but are just along for the ride because of the population density difference between the South and North. I'm sure I heard some whispers a while ago about California splitting in to two states.

all these seperation movements in the USA never go anywhere

A bacon a day keeps the vegans away!

Never really loved bacon, though I never disliked it either. I much prefer turkey bacon, softer, more flavourful and takes even less time to cook than bacon already does. It's just always too salty for my liking is bacon because of how they preserve the pork. I think if I could have fresh bacon right off the carcass I'd enjoy it a lot more. Unfortunately I don't bloody think Sharia allows the hunt of pigs.

Also, where the fuck is the butter or marge? You're not one of those absolute trollops that has dry bread, are you? Are you seriously on such a blue pill? Loser.

The butter's melted. Bacon's hot when you take it out the grill.

Start buying guns.

This sounds like it was a Cecil Rhodes quote

FUCK YOU CONNECTION CUNT

Whether or not you meant that in a complimentary way that's how I'll take it, because Rhodes is a bloody hero of Britain.

>be me
>repress tranny thoughts
>have Dysphoric nightmare where I'm literally chased by my fears and insecurities and turned into a woman at the end

Great. I'm becoming even more mentally I'll.

Sup Forums is spazzing out for evereyyone
hiroshomoot not even once desu

i wish most pajeets actually looked like that
t.lived in harrow for ages

SUMMON THE ELECTOR COUNTS!