Other urls found in this thread:

wnyc.org/story/incredible-shrinking-trump-organization/
archive.is/GUlWZ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's no secret Pedro.

secretly? barron is the only one with brains in the family

dumb? probably not. out of touch? probably

this

damn, i finally know what to do with my 6 foot wide oyster shell I caught while sailing on my 6 billion dollar yacht

>secretly

>be woman
>hord shit and garbage
>hmm i wonder if I put this and this
>wow this looks beautiful

WTF I LOVE WOMAN NOW

I love decorating but that set piece looks like shit.

All set pieces look like shit. If it isn't edible it has no business being on a table.

>Is Ivanka secretly a woman?

I don't think it's a secret mate....

>i have no taste and im proud of it

boom, thread over.

I hate the cunt.

hey, at least it's cheap goy!

> I don't know what taste is

I like the pumpkins, but it's not done well

If you think OP's pic is tasteful or aesthetically pleasing then you need to get a psych eval

>falling for lets put a thing on a table that takes up space with 20+ people all eating and passing plates and need room for food.

It's not, but neither is having random shit on your table as a center piece.

THE WHOLE FAMILY IS TOP TIER GENETICS FROM THE BEST SCHOOLS

YOU COULD NEVER INTELLECTUALLY COMPETE WITH ANY THEM

She's a thief. I know someone who was ripped off by her. The woman sketched out every fucking room in her house for her, than she went and got her underlings to buy all the shit and install it. She is stupid, ugly without makeup, and a shitty, vapid twat.

>second hand account makes it true

Tiffany is best girl. the obtainable one

Her taste is shit and always has been.

she's a woman

Yeah, exactly my argument. Second hand argument makes it true. Finish your homework and go to bed, dipshit.

You're a faggot. I heard it from your dad.
Making it true.

Kill yourself now gayboi

converted to judaism, confirmed retard

Hah

>having seashell/s inside the house
It is considered as bad luck having them inside the house in my culture, white people.

Where does the food go?

Sounds like someone graduated from the Amazing Atheist to Sup Forums. I think I'm going to experiment with logical fallacies on an anecdote, hur de dur! I iz an intellectual now. Fuck off, 16 year old, there are enough like you here.

/thread

This, even white trash women do shit like this. I knew a woman that thought mason jars are "decorative".

I came here to say this

you sound like a dumb retard.
just leave and never come back kid.

A few years ago, one of the main rages at weddings for nearly all white women were mason jars, and it was tacky as fuck
>yeah I want my special day to forever look like it took place outside of a barn

Why?

My dad works at Nintendo. He told me miiverse was shut down because people like you keep asking little boys for blowjobs.
His story and credentials check out, you're a confirmed faggot.

Watch me take out this "dumb retard" by pointing out the Straw Man Fallacy I've been experimenting with. No, I'm going to try "Begging the Question", but that's hard kid.

Fuck off back to YT, nigger.

No, she's very open about how dumb she is

Looks like the fucking yard waste Peggy put to decorate her table. Is this a meme?

Fucking lost it, when memes become real.

I saw something similar at a company Christmas party set up by some hick bimbo of an assistant manager. Mason jars all over the place, including these corny mini-jars on stemmed stands that were "candle holders." Like what the fuck do mason jars have to do with Christmas? Just for kicks I asked her how much canning she does. Her answer was "that's what these jars are for?"
I had to leave the room to avoid laughing in her face.

>Mexico
Looks like the lack of severed heads on the table triggered paco.

>Like what the fuck do mason jars have to do with Christmas?
Nothing, same with weddings and everything else. They're cheap, can be bought and bulk and unassuming so they think it's a cute void filler and neutral holder

Same.

Yeah that abundant good luck from not having shells in the house is doing wonders for the philipines.

Kronenberg Kristmas!

wtf I love having dumb shit on the table so I can't see the person on the other side because a fucking seashell filled with crap is blocking my view

>so I can't see the person on the other side
Let's blame the stupid shell and not the fact that you're a manlet.

>Is Ivanka secretly dumb?
I dun't know, but I do know she is a commie-globalist and they hate America which is why her company shows a Thanksgiving table setting that is ugly and has none of the Thanksgiving colors nor the traditional cornucopia associated with Thanksgiving.

You know that globalism and a free markets gave america the strong economy it has now, right?

>thanksgiving table

>picture of Halloween decoration

They’re not inside people’s houses, but they’re lying around everywhere else in that country. They need to remove shells from the entire country before things start to improve.

Ivanka is a globalist Leftist, now Jewish.

This Thanksgiving "decoration" of hers demonstrates perfectly the world she lives in: completely asymbolic, out-of-touch, unconnected to any historical or cultural heritage or tradition at all. It is ass-fuck ugly, but the people she decided to spend her life with (elite Jews) choose this way of life. This thing has as much to do with Thanksgiving as my butt.

This is the modern architecture, modern art, modern classical music (think Philip Glass) of Ivanka's world.

>be ivanka, age 18
>dad is famous billionaire, Wharton alum
>get REJECTED from Wharton
>do 2 years at Georgetown, transfer to Wharton
>finish Wharton, never hold a real job
>10 years later caught lying on your website about graduating with honors from Wharton

>secretly

>coke trash party girl who's about to fail out of law school and has had a jew bf for 5 years
umm k

>secretly
She's a rich woman she was born a fucking moron

Shes probably tremendously book smart but lacking in street smarts. The socioeconomic and experience gap between her and the audience she is trying to relate with is so wide that this is the result. Its still a nice gesture nonetheless.

Giant clam shell and everything in it could have been found and used in ye olden Massachusetts

That bitch... Stealing daddy's attention

>An Anglo looks on as a civic nationalist debates BLM

The shell is what throws it offfor everyone btw.

Shell shouldnt be used for thanksgiving, looks tacky and out of place. Also the white pumpkins they thought would match the shell, dont match and some of the pumpkins are hard to see aswell.

Horrible job

>secretly

>giant clam shell, colorless pumpkins, piece of driftwood, pinecones and what looks like pubic hair
Jews have terrible aesthetics.

LOL I have a fake one from Crate & Barrel and IT looks better than that. (It's actually about 18- 22 inches wide) It was, I think, $55. A real one can run about $200 (I but specimen shells & seafans, etc ALL the time)
On a Thanksgiving table? I can't see it and my house is Beach Beach Beach from one end to the other, the courtyard & the patio. MAYBE at a beach house, but where's the Fall?
The hotel public spaces look okay from what I've seen, but this looks like crap. No style and as tapioca bland as the clothes she wears.
She should stick to being a pretty little JAP & do something less out there. I know Daddy likes to keep his women busy, but sheesh. Not everybody can be Martha Stewart (gak).

Holy shit, that's bad
lol

>decorate your Thanksgiving table
The fucking turkey goes in the center and the side dishes form a perimeter around it. At most you get put some kind of seasonal table cloth in the table. Get this Boomer shit out of my face.

shhh, it's a secret

Z to the E to the muthafuckin F! One Time! Lekker fokken ZEF ZEF ZEF!

WHAT fucking "strong economy"? And exactly what color is that new robe the Emperor is wearing? Do you think that ermine or fox.
Idiot.

Just goes to show how greedy and parasitic Jews are that of Trump's four eligible children, Jews married/boyfriended and/or converted three of them. They saw all the Trump money, and they moved in like they were vacuumed.

>all the Trump money
no
The Incredible Shrinking Trump Organization
Nov 15, 2017 · by Ilya Marritz
wnyc.org/story/incredible-shrinking-trump-organization/
archive.is/GUlWZ
For many years Crain's New York Business ranked the Trump Organization near the top of its list of the largest privately-held companies in New York, close to Bloomberg LP and Hearst.
But this year, President Trump's family business fell from the number three spot to number 40 on the list.
What happened?
Crain's got much better data on the Trump Organization’s revenues. Last year, the Trump Organization claimed $9.5 billion in sales. This year, public filings by President Trump suggest revenues less than a tenth that amount, $600 million to $700 million, according to Crain’s.

"let them eat Trump cake"
when will the proles storm the gates already?

>spic hating on our soon to be madame president
10 feet taller pedro

A spider is gonna crawl out of that.

>it's a cute void filler and neutral holder
This, mason jars are just little containers to hold color. Half of the time when people decorate with them they just fill it full of random shit like thread or candies because of the bright color.

just be glad that she's in a position where she can run her mouth as much as she wants but has little to no impact on actual policy.

How do literally none of you get her joke? It's a joke about how bad the centerpiece is, how the designer literally has no idea how to decorate for thanksgiving. It's a soccer mom level joke holy shit.

(((Marritz))), every fucking time, Illya, a Jewkrainian larp at that.

Women do shit like this all the time. A bunch of random shit they think looks good cluttering up the table.

I guess I get decorating but when it takes up most of the table space you're kind of missing the entire point of having a dining table.

That looks like a prop from true detective season 1.

>stinky clams thanksgiving

>see through chairs
>LOOK, MA! NO CHAIRS!
>falls and bashes face off counter top

Baron runs the white house. Screen cap this.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Judaism

T A S T E
A
T

Yes. Not only that but look at those YUGE feet. TRANNY ILLUMINATI!

go to bed cic

They despise the visual and consider it goyishe. This is because their God is invisible and forbade idolotry, and because they are ugly inbreds.

Everything is words to Jews.

Better get your screds

and she's still making money at that price

saved

>and got her underlings to buy all the shit and install it.

you don't expect her to touch things, and do stuff, do you?

>Women do shit like this all the time. A bunch of random shit they think looks good cluttering up the table.

this

>leaving no room for piles of food
>having to tear ridiculous shit down to put food on table

>secretly