CBTS: #426 Patriots Rabbits Hop ed

NEW Q More Eyes on the Heart of Q
Connect +++ The ++ Countdown + Signals Everything you need to know is on the Qmap.
Read it. Read it again. Questions are Statements? Let it sink in.

1. The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. Everything is connected, Everything has meaning.
2. Yes, we all see the attempts to demoralize us and derail our redpills to the normies. Stay strong lads. Focus. Believe, and make a choice right now: Do you Trust Trump?
3. Stick to your choice.
4. No one tells you what to do, so just do the voodoo you do so well Sup Forums
5. How would *you* succinctly break all this news to your blue-pilled friend? Does the initial message need to answer every detail? Do normies even post here? Bring them along for the ride and celebrations lads.
6. Do just that.
7. Get Comfy, Believe in your bones that we're riding the greatest timeline in existence.

QMAP (The only thing (You) really need)
Legend Signature Text of Q: pastebin.com/rhKwXqcX
anonfile.com/b4N8X2ccb5/Q5.pdf
pdf-archive.com/2017/11/16/q5/
Advise for your first step into this Sealed Indictments are a huge thing. Really.
MSM curiously silent..
1,400+ NOW
Q confirmed Q trip !ITPb.qbhqo (ctrl f)
Nov14
VERIFIED Q POSTS

**ANT!B0T WIKI cbts.wikispaces.com/Home

SPRED IT FAR, SPRED IT WIDE. THEY HAVE NO WHERE LEFT TO HIDE~
+-+
The drops by Q are all we need, and that exact format of questions in an answer chain provoke the very feeling we need to share to others. MOCKINGBIRD fucked with the normies, we're here to unfuck it.
Remember. You made a choice. Eyes Wide Open lads, and pray for the protection of those in harms way.
Godspeed to us all.

Other urls found in this thread:

app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
archive.is/VUm5R
archive.is/nrHcv
archive.is/mKfyN
archive.is/HfGhg
archives.gov/research/jfk/2017-release
archive.is/MK1jn
archive.is/L0NiP
dystopiausa.com/nuremberg-trials-corruption-likely-coming-2017/
tttthreads.com/user/imperator_rex3
tttthreads.com/user/LarrySchweikart
tttthreads.com/user/drawandstrike
tttthreads.com/user/ThomasWictor
pastebin.com/9hSzyjBk
pastebin.com/7abWXgWQ
pastebin.com/daaKW228
pastebin.com/TWHQeCgR
cog49.com/ft.pdf
pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isidor_Straus
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/!ITPb.qbhqo/
relatably.com/q/img/zbigniew-brzezinski-quotes/zbigniew-brzezinski-with-osama-bin-laden.jpg
google.com/search?num=30&rlz=1C1TIGY_enUS711US711&biw=1020&bih=442&ei=4LkNWoCtJoLM0gTHkpWwDQ&q=District 76&oq=District 76&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0i67k1j0l9.19354.24182.0.24543.17.14.3.0.0.0.411.1470.10j2j4-1.13.0....0...1.1.64.psy-ab..1.16.1490...0i131k1j0i10k1j0i131i67k1.0.Rgb0BFJIRho
downdetector.com/status/att/map/
conservativeforever.com/breaking-major-player-hillarys-inner-circle-suddenly-commits-suicide-look-knew/
youtu.be/2ZjqH4cP-cw
youtube.com/watch?v=2ZjqH4cP-cw&t=303s
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/148777785/#q148779656
archive.is/o/wOTJo/archive.4plebs.org/dl/pol/image/1510/10/1510107905656.jpg
thewashingtonstandard.com/pedophile-ring-investigators-arrest-top-army-general/
twitter.com/manymanyynamyna/status/932100479726817281
theeventchronicle.com/category/the-event/
youtube.com/channel/UChQHDn0UcwnijTu7DxgynHQ
2012portal.blogspot.com/?m=1
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/7d7kot/i_talked_to_a_woman_who_claims_to_be_q_user/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Q's letting the world know that ratlines and wealth strings are drying up and being cut. They [Wizards and Warlocks] have already carried out one of the largest silent sweeps in history (The massive amount of pedo-related arrests after Trump was sworn in). Got the lackies on the bottom, flipped 'em, and worked up the chain as much they could. Now the sources of wealth that fueled these entire operations got cut off. (The +++ ++ + is a countdown associated with bleeding the three groups: SA Rothchild and Soros) The ones in the middle of all this are on their own, and freaking out. With the full weight of the Military, Navy, and everyone Loyal to the American People/Trump in what you might call a position of STRATEGIC PATIENCE against the bad actors left. Pray for those who are saving the Republic of America.

REMEMBER, WHAT HAPPENED IN SA WILL HAPPEN IN AMERICA

SA > NA > ASIA > EU
>"My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us.."

Keen RD (for NORMIES) SUMMARY KEENMIND IS KEEN MESSAGE TO ALL LURKERS TASKS
1. PRODUCE Infographs/CIRCLEMAPS/Memes detailing SA, CF, NK etc
2. 3. REDPILL families, friends
4. Dig into $$$ ANSWERS SPREADSHEET (FILL IT)

Q CONFIRMED CAP CONFIRMATION QRD M-Intel user Saudi theory Big picture Social Media ThoughtCrime SA timeline FOG OF WAR Search analytics theory
NYT Post (Declaration of war per Q)
archive.is/VUm5R

Older breadcrumbs have been linked to OP Posts to reduce information overload
Concise Event Log Nov 10-12 Nov 13-14 Nov 14 Nov 15 Holy Get Nov 16
MS-13 Bust archive.is/nrHcv
Franken Grope archive.is/mKfyN

Nov 17
Redschild manor crash archive.is/HfGhg
Theory New JFK archives.gov/research/jfk/2017-release
U1 and Africa Roseanne Shoahd archive.is/MK1jn
HRC officially questions 2016 archive.is/L0NiP

Nov 18
EU Q Infographs
Osama Bin Laden History CIA Asset THE SWAMP Follow The Money Killary's History Killary's Body Count Deep State Ratlines Epstein, Weinstein & The Mossad Epstein Temple Podesta-Madeleine Comet [not] pingpong Trafficking Arrests BlackRock RV/INTELLIGENCE ALEART EMS BEING PRIMED? DJTjr posts creepybiden U1 Arrests beginning Redshield *Decoding CNC $$$ NEWER MEMES
Feinstein Move on goy Mccain RS HRC PG Obummed Lots of MEMES White Rabbit MEMES V2 KUDOS TO THE ANONS WHO MADE THESE

SIDE: CFG The only way to cast doubt on the message of Q is to poison the bread before Q posts. Stay strong lads.

>150021146
THEORISTS:
dystopiausa.com/nuremberg-trials-corruption-likely-coming-2017/
tttthreads.com/user/imperator_rex3
tttthreads.com/user/LarrySchweikart
tttthreads.com/user/drawandstrike
tttthreads.com/user/ThomasWictor

BATTER OF LEAF BRO, COMPARE IF YOU THINK THIS ONE IS MOLDY >>BACKLINKS

White Rabbit memes V2 KUDOS TO THE ANONS WHO MADE THESE
SIDE: CFG RUNDOWN ON LEAFBRO The only way to cast doubt on the message of Q is to poison the bread before Q posts. Stay strong lads.

Posterity:

000-099 pastebin.com/9hSzyjBk
100-199 pastebin.com/7abWXgWQ
200-299 pastebin.com/daaKW228
300-399 pastebin.com/TWHQeCgR

#400 #401 #402 #403 #404 #405 #406 #407 #408 #409 #410 #411 #412 #413 #414 #415 #416 #417 #418 #419 #420 #421 #421 #422 #423 #424 #425 #426 >>

Don't slide comments to the baker here, user. Do that on Rizon #CBTS

WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU ROSEANNE

The great minds of 100 years ago knew who they were. Now that knowledge is hard to find. Amazingly, the authors of sacred texts expected this and hid the whole truth very cryptically in their works. Now we need more great minds to understand this : cog49.com/ft.pdf
This is THE GREAT AWAKENING of all time. A brief synopsis is here pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW

Cucked Bullshit Thread Sliding #426

The SNOW WHITE story reflects ancient knowledge of seven forces of nature, represented as seven dwarfs, that would preserve the Christian world for many centuries and then be part of a GREAT AWAKENING when discovered. This now-recent discovery also revealed long-hidden messages in the Bible unlocked only with (keyed to) the knowledge of these same natural forces. This is referred to in Revelation as SEVEN SEALS of a book.

The earliest version of the Snow White fairy tale was written in low German, no doubt because it was authored by a Kabbalah sage who understood every living thing is made up of seven distinct but interactive systems. We can also bet the seven supercomputers named after the seven dwarfs are similarly interactive. But just as the story has it, these same forces of nature would only revive and sustain the Christian world (Snow White) twice. After that, the knowledge of how they work must be revealed to prevent evil men from using it against others. (Picture related)
The study and the whole disclosure is here : cog49.com/ft.pdf
Here are some key points within it : pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW
See also :

Marines have landed.

Semper Fi

patriot rabbits

His words are chosen carefully, you can tell. It really is understandable if you look at the context.

I get what you are saying about negativity though.

Thank you user. People need to REFOCUS.

I hope this clears things up for people, I ran out of characters at the end. Takeaway:
>Q is the one who decided, up to Nov. 9, what were genuine Q posts

Guys, I think I figured out the snow white reference. New fag. Not sure how to link. So someone help.

Search operation snow white by scientologists. They infiltrated agencies all across the gov't. Could that be the reference? That our gov't has been infiltrated?

> Who died on the Titanic
> Co-Owner of Macy's
> Connection to Rockefeller
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isidor_Straus

Q is a inside the intelligence comunity leaking to an underwarter goose racing message board because we are saving the world ITT. no shills allowed

Make sure you include the part where this is all a LARP and Q lied to everyone about huma and podesta being arrested and how no new information has come out for a solid week that has lead to anything significant and everyone here just cirlejerks off of repeated information that''s already been said.

No problem, there is a definite attempt to confuse. That's why the graphic compilation of Q posts was created by Q and verified by him. he has trip now, and you can keep updated (even if you miss him in a thread) here:

Just refresh it periodically. He will not post without a tripcode now so anyone claiming he is or another post after Nov 9 is lying, misinformed or confused.

Also, all his (verified by him) posts are in a pastebin that's kept up) and the spreadsheet (which I keep up) which has direct links to archives of his posts with timestamp, so you can see it yourself. I also try to keep the current graphic compilation image linked there too.

Just trying to help anons keep things straight - there IS a concerted effort to confuse, distract and demoralize here. You know what they say about getting flak?

reminder to filter bot IDs manually in each thread

they spam incoherent bullshit with third world or meme flags

>Nov 2
>There will be an EAS in 36 hours
It's the 16th, Q. Where is the EAS? Where are the indictments?

Lost progress
++++
Godspeed.
Q

No more Q, larpfags. Where is DJT saying this:
>My fellow Americans, the storm is upon us.
No phrase, no thread, no Q.

—> #

YES! "Will North Save South" Are these 'Verified Q'?

If so, Why aren't these in the Spreadsheet? and if Not, Why is this Q not legit? I don't think this is after the Trip Code.

Q!!!
what about VA008?

They don't. It was just a hard push to throw that wacky chick who was LARPing at us, have her say something about Q, wave their hands around a lot, declare the whole thing a LARP, get the threads 404'd for a while, and hope we'd give up and go away. Didn't work, so now they're back to the old concern trolling.

Thinking of the US politics....
Been failed to fix many problems.
Gun control.
Health care.
Standard of educational system.
Drug abuse.
Crime rate.

These were still remains because of incompetence of former administrators those who have been controlled by intelligent agencies. Used to their tactics that are the problems.
It's time to change and get back the actual power for the governance to the government.

Last confirmed Q post was 11/9. DO NOT FOLLOW ANYTHING POSTED AFTER 11/9!!! "They" have been trying to derail this since then with bullshit and disinfo ffs. . .

The paper on the desk reads "Princes and tycoons arrested in Saudi crackdown on corruption". Twitters filename for this image is "DOITQJ8UIAAowsQ.jpg:large" DO IT Q. They make a Q with their thumbs. Team Q?

Who is Q
This some sort of shitty larp?

re: CIA/Dream Q's: Jason Bourne
Why repeated? This movie focused on his
FATHER creating TreadSTONE and being CIA
Analyst then killed. Bourne wants revenge. CIA
in with "Deep Dream" Co i.e. Gaggle and their BETA assassination software IRON HAND
Q asked about this movie why?
Crumbs=Stone, CIA, Googles, Father, IRon Hand

snow white and the 7 dwarves was clowns in america and their 7 malware computers

Thou shalt not tempt Q!

LINKS TO ALL "Q" POSTINGS – UPDATED NOV 15 (pt. 1)

Mueller investigation (Sat 28 Oct) [x2 BQ7V3bcW]

The Theory (Sun 29th Oct) [x3 P3Lk4PKG]
VALIDATED: #210 via

Tick Tock is back on the menu boys! Based Hannity (Sun 29th Oct) [x8 Eka5Om1K] :: CAP VALIDATED: #191 [reposts of #ThTh.2, #ThTh.3]
Bread Crumbs - Q Clearance Patriot (Tues 31st Oct) [x20 grTMpzrL] :: CAP VALIDATED: #QCP[2]
IMG: Patriots.jpg (9 KB, 339x149)
Q Clearance Patriot 36hr Warning (Weds 1st Nov) [x2 idEJUd80/U] :: CAP IMG: Patriots.jpg (9 KB, 339x149)

Calm before the Storm (Weds 1st Nov) [x11 pGukiFmX] :: CAP VALIDATED: #QCP[2] [reposts of #QCP36.1, #QCP36.2]
Calm before the Storm #2 (Thurs 2nd Nov) [x11 zGyR4tyi] :: CAP VALIDATED: #QCP[2] Calm before the Storm #3 (Thurs 2nd Nov) [x4 KC17sSpZ] :: CAP VALIDATED: #QCP[2] Calm before the Storm #4 (Thurs 2nd Nov) [x1 P6/6ezLX] :: CAP [repost of #3.4]

InfoGraphs
Osama Bin Laden History → CIA Asset →
THE SWAMP →
Follow The Money →
Killary's History →
Killary's Body Count → →
Deep State Ratlines →
Epstein, Weinstein & The Mossad →
Podesta-Madeleine →
Comet [not] pingpong →
BlackRock →
RV/INTELLIGENCE ALEART EMS BEING PRIMED? →
DJTjr posts creepybiden →
U1 Arrests begining →

White Rabbit memes V2 →

The only way to cast doubt on the message of Q is to poison the bread before Q posts. Stay strong lads.

A proposal - No more who is Q debate.

Q should stand for Question. Question. Question. ???? That is indeed what we are asking (pun intended) for, is it not?

We want people to open their minds and Question everything. We want them to challenge their own belief systems. The Questions lit the fire regardless of who authored them. Let us be wise enough to keep it lit. Throw more Questions out. Let people migrate on their own wherever their interests lie. Worthy Questions will spark little fires of their own. Blessings anons.

“In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."

Mark Twain

Didn't Q say something about Keystone? Well the pipeline just got Rekt. So that's another thing

relatably.com/q/img/zbigniew-brzezinski-quotes/zbigniew-brzezinski-with-osama-bin-laden.jpg

Or maybe “Q” hasn’t returned because IT’S ALL A FUCKING LARP!!! YOU FUCKING LARP FAGGOTS NEED TO STOP SHITTING UP THE BOARD!

Q confirmed 7 computers, and then said go deeper. That is what this other is about. The SW name has been used for a variety of things, due to its original intent.

I've seen claims that it's a clue and that it somehow points to QAnon posts. Can anyone post a screenshot of Q's questions about Fiji?

> DISCORD HAS BEEN MADE FOR Q FURTHER Q RESEARCHERS!

discord(d 0 t)gg/CPZq5PT

just my OP, but we should be branching out to other posts to make it difficult on the bots and shillz,
for instance,
what is the key stone?
take your favorite cluster of questions bake some bread and work with others to hash that shit out then get it over to the spread shiET!

google.com/search?num=30&rlz=1C1TIGY_enUS711US711&biw=1020&bih=442&ei=4LkNWoCtJoLM0gTHkpWwDQ&q=District 76&oq=District 76&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0i67k1j0l9.19354.24182.0.24543.17.14.3.0.0.0.411.1470.10j2j4-1.13.0....0...1.1.64.psy-ab..1.16.1490...0i131k1j0i10k1j0i131i67k1.0.Rgb0BFJIRho

I TRIED TO POST A GOOGLE LINK CUS IT WAS CRAZY ENOUGH BUT FUCKIN LOOK AT IT GO

Yesterday I found out about the 'Bunker Apple Yellow Sky' code from Q, that it was about the NSA bunker in Manhattan. AT&T is located in that building.

Now I just found out that there was a complete major outage on the AT&T network.

www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3693635/pg1

downdetector.com/status/att/map/

hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/database/?pageid=event_desc&edis_id=CID-20171116-60621-USA

I don't believe in coincidences. There's definately something going on.
Q warned us of disruptions and outages when the systems are being taken over.

Praise be to the Lord for Baking the good Bread
And Praise be to Kek, for putting the bots to bed.
Amen

Steve Mostyn commits suicide. He was a major player in HRC's inner circle.
conservativeforever.com/breaking-major-player-hillarys-inner-circle-suddenly-commits-suicide-look-knew/

You can find ALL of Q's posts on the spreadsheet
with direct links in the archives to his posts +timestamps

They are also on the graphic compilation in the OP and they are also in a pastebin in the OP.

Q did mention keystone, asking what it was. He NEVER said "Can North save South?"

To figure out what Q meant by keystone, look at the CONTEXT of his statements/questions before it in his posts, rather than just guess. It's better to be accurate.

Hope that helps

Incoming...

well what i got from what Q said was that he was trying to say ahead of time that bob was innocent, hence why trump wanted to meet with him

And all he can say is "++". Right.

Most of the interdimensional CERN alien shit is from them. If you dig into the chick with 15 channels and her crew on Twitter you can find they believe most of the Q bS before Q started...like NK being fake etc. Keep following them though they love it.

How to remove google keystone spyware from your computer.

Hmmm

Mods please move to /x/ or /q/ please

PRAISE BE!!

Wealth (over generations) buys power.
Power (over generations) buys more wealth/control.
More wealth/control buys countries and its people.
Families combined (TRI) = NWO.
Inner TRI families will collapse.
What is the keystone?
What Nation dominates all others?
What Nation has influence over most others?
What is the keystone?
Return to SA.
Strings cut (+++).
Puppets (+++) in shadows.
Each side of the triangle controls a certain subsect of power brokers.
Power brokers are also labeled as the puppets/servants.
What is the New World Order?
Why did POTUS receive a sword dance when visiting SA?
What does this mean culturally?
Why is this relevant?
What occurred in SA?
How did POTUS remove one side of the pyramid?
What did POTUS receive while visiting China?
Where did POTUS dine?
What is the significance?
What if China, Russia, and others are coordinating w/ POTUS to eliminate the NWO?
Who controls NK?
Who really controls NK?
Who controls several agencies within the US, EU, and abroad?
Why is No Such Agency so vital?
Enormous scale of events currently ongoing.
Why is Russia helping to kill ISIS?
This is not easy to accept nor believe.
Crumbs make bread.
Operations active.
Joint missions underway.
The world is fighting back.
Refer back to graphic.
The Great Awakening.
Snow White.
Iron Eagle.
Jason Bourne (2016)(Dream/CIA).
Q

Q) How many potatoes does it take to kill an Irishman?
A) None

Whats happening with the Marines MUE at Langley ?

Anyone who doesn’t believe Q and his posts are fucking idiots!?!? Especially with what has come to fruit and the research that has been brought to the table!?!?

Another suggestion for red pulling grandma this Thanksgiving is Tuskeegee Airmen story. Especially troubling for libtards since it specifically targeted the black population. No way of crying conspiracy theory on this one either. Bullet proof red pill material anons.
Have a safe and happy holidays. Keep the prayers and positive vibes going!

In God we Trust.

Haven’t tried to find connection flight. I assume BAYS related. Hopefully clowns weren’t awaiting Q

YT: Marines Land at Langley to Protect POTUS...
youtu.be/2ZjqH4cP-cw

The south saving the north and one carrying the other two and all of that was with the Harrisburg photo so somewhere around Thursday of last week. Didn't everyone freak out that night thinking it was a TMI impending doom thing? Pretty sure that was crap Q and not real Quick but we were all into validation at the time and photos were like crack.

Look, you guys are just being played.
Q sees you folks as a method of entertainment. Just another guy here who wants people to LARP about yet another conspiracy. You're looking in deeply, but this stuff always happens and in reality you just aren't looking when it does.
you're not finding anything new, just go to bed.

elected selected baker, keep up the good work.

Regarding Soros... He put all his money into his Open Society foundation and an Argentinian bank this week. And then a submarine goes missing from Argentina. Has he went the life aquatic?

youtube.com/watch?v=2ZjqH4cP-cw&t=303s

Is there any verification beyond some woman's youtube video?

anyone who had Vick in fantasy back then remembers he always had a P or Q next to his name

> He put all his money into his Open Society foundation and an Argentinian bank this week
what is the sauce for the Argentinian bank? I knew about OS but ...

>conservativeforever.com/breaking-major-player-hillarys-inner-circle-suddenly-commits-suicide-look-knew/

he got suicided

MAGA

AWOOO

SHADILAY

TRUST AND FAITH IN Q

SNOW WHITE, DISNEY, GERMANY, DIAMONDS continuation):
So it’s time to bust this story wide open.
Q: What does a Diamond look like when it comes out of the earth
A: #Rough #Diamonds grow in #cubic crystal system.

Q: Are there Diamonds in #Germany?
Over 15 #million years ago an #asteroid struck the southern region of Germany, today we know this area to be the Federal State of Bavaria and the town to be Nördlingen. When the #asteroid hit the Earth, the result was the creation of Suevite. Suevite is rock comprised of fragments that include #glass, #crystal and #diamonds. The #asteroid was so large, the force so strong and the pressure so high that the high graphite-bearing gneiss rock in the region formed diamond. Mind blowing right! The crater was 1 kilometer wide yet the impact devastation was more then nine miles across the region.
During the town’s construction the walls and Church of St. George were all built from the suevite rock. Both of these structures are embedded with millions of microscopic bits of rough diamonds. It is believed that the Church of St. George contains 5,000 cts of Diamonds. Unfortunately the ‘rough’ is so tiny that the only way to see the stones is with a microscope. For centuries it was originally believed that the massive depression was a volcanic crater. Yet it wasn’t until the 1960s that Geologist Eugene Shoemaker confirmed it was the result of an asteroid. It would be another decade before Geologists analyzed the rock and discovered diamonds. In 1995, a team of British researchers from Open University, led by Iain Gilmour and Colin Pillinger discovered the truth about the deposits. A sample of suevite was taken from a small quarry near Nördlingen. What Gilmour’s team found was that the suevite was a mix of diamond and silicon. Since then people have gone to this town in search of German Diamonds and to study the impact of the crater. Locals and researchers know that the largest rough in the region is 0.30mm.

>Checked
>We need to bridge Q to normies.
>Operation Grandma Needs Her Meds
>We need to bridge Q to normies.
This is what Q asked us to do.

Stop the "larp" threads, you are hurting pol's integrity

It's OKAY

Literally what? The most botpost ever

these threads are worse than those threads by the anti abortion guy

There are certain conditions that must be met for that to happen.
>Are these 'Verified Q'?
>
>If so, Why aren't these in the Spreadsheet? and if Not, Why is this Q not legit? I don't think this is after the Trip Code.

>Trying to ascertain that right now.
>
>Yes it was before the trips, which began with #191

Ok guys. there were impersonators of Q. What happened was Q created a tripcode on Nov. 9.

direct link to archived post
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/148777785/#q148779656
ID:Dx5TPc5d Thu 09 Nov 2017 23:07:15

>Trip added.
>[C]oordinated effort to misdirect.
>Guide to reading the crumbs necessary to contnue.
>Attached gr[A]phic is correct.
>Linked graphics are incorrect and false.
>Graphic is necessary and vital.
>Time stamp(s) and order [is] critical.

HIS GRAPHIC COMPILATION OF HIS OWN POSTS WAS LINKED TO THAT POST:
direct link to the image in archive:
archive.is/o/wOTJo/archive.4plebs.org/dl/pol/image/1510/10/1510107905656.jpg

From that time on, he has used a tripcode, to be able to ignore all the imposters. YOU ALL can keep up with and see ALL his posts yourself, even if you miss it in the threads here:
(you can do this with any post #, unique ID, tripcode, sort it newest to oldest etc.)
YOU CAN DO THIS AND KEEP UP YOURSELF. Just refresh the page periodically.

The MAIN thing here is that
>Q was the one who clarified his posts
After than an aussiebro has kept it up, and as you can see in the archive of his posts with the tripcode, has verified it with Q each time.

There are some who think tripcode Q is not legit, and of course any user can believe whatever they want. But from that first tripcode Q post, it has been kept organized and updated:
>graphic compilation (now split into to in the OP due to size)
>pastebin
>spreadsheet

The ultimate person who decides what is legitimate Q post & not is Q.

Infographs
Osama Bin Laden History CIA Asset THE SWAMP Follow The Money Killary's History Killary's Body Count Deep State Ratlines Epstein, Weinstein & The Mossad Podesta-Madeleine Comet [not] pingpong Trafficking Arrests BlackRock RV/INTELLIGENCE ALEART EMS BEING PRIMED? DJTjr posts creepybiden U1 Arrests beginning Lots of memes
White Rabbit memes V2 RUNDOWN ON LEAFBRO The only way to cast doubt on the message of Q is to poison the bread before Q posts. Stay strong lads.

He said the world would be a different place when POTUS returned from Asia. It isn't.

He said the US was at risk this week, was it? No.

Anything at all happen this week? No.

Where is Q? Disappeared.

Complete LARP

WHERE IS Q?

Q HAS TO COME BACK.

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ!!!

I knew there had to be a reason he did that. He plays the "edge of dementia" old guy persona so well that people don't even see him (the real HIM) coming. I love the "there he goes again" shit that the MSM paints him with. Boy are they in for a surprise. A LOT of people are in for a surprise. I believe that's kind of one of the things that Q keeps trying to hint at.

I would think so. He had been involved in shady deals with the Clintons before too.

thewashingtonstandard.com/pedophile-ring-investigators-arrest-top-army-general/

Former Vice President of DynCorp, Maj. Gen. James Grazioplene

DynCorp...

Q sent a link about DynCorp and thread was nuked

anyone who is interested in digging into real q shit should look at this article

he posted ++ yesterday

Do we have ANY other source than this?

I'm scouring twatter/google/periscope ... nobody has any source other than this lady, who happens to also be slightly crazy

HAVE WE DETERMINED THAT FANTASYLAND = NORTH KOREA?

I'm inclined to think it's the fake reality the media portrays, due to the context in which its located in Q's posts...

also - just report spamshills

QMAP + pictographs added to help follow the signatures etc

whaddaya think?

twitter.com/manymanyynamyna/status/932100479726817281

Muslims do acknowledge and worship One God (to their credit), which is the truth. However, their actions reflect the evils of their doctrine, written by a false prophet.

Jews DO NOT sacrifice humans (see Leviticus 18:21). The Torah's laws are righteous, if you'd care to read them. Jews do worship a loving God (see Exodus 34:6-7). He has rules like any good parent. Some people equate discipline with hate... That's naive.

As for Christianity:

Here's the problem with this.
She claims it's a coup against Trump, yes?
Who is Trump fighting against? [C][I][A]
What is Langley?

For those on the fence, please read this before assuming it's a LARP. Regardless of whatever Q's motives are, there are still major happenings behind-the-scenes worth examining.

This is VQC (@corky18joe) another Victory of the Light working to help us with Q. He and Topolanon (@1st5d) are besties on Twitter with Q(@kabamur_taygeta)
There are others involved if you dig on Twitter.

Heres where the ARG began:

theeventchronicle.com/category/the-event/

youtube.com/channel/UChQHDn0UcwnijTu7DxgynHQ

2012portal.blogspot.com/?m=1

reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/7d7kot/i_talked_to_a_woman_who_claims_to_be_q_user/