Hillary trolling you faggots

washingtonpost.com/entertainment/tv/clinton-jokes-shes-resigning-from-the-fox-news-presidency/2017/11/17/d723253c-cbbc-11e7-b506-8a10ed11ecf5_story.html

I did not like Hillary the candidate but I love Hillary the Republican bait. She is playing the role perfectly and you guys don't even know it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BuW_7sktdBc
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_trump_job_approval-6179.html
youtube.com/watch?v=BizU-u7RPcY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>more leftist... memes?
i am disappoint

What difference, at this point, does it make?

Hahaha Sup Forums racists BTFO

Yassssssssss bitch slay these Nazis.

Get better bait OP

>"the left can meme guys, look at this mom joke Hillary said"
yeesh

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

>writes book blaming everyone on the planet for her loss
>goes on book tour to promote her book
>every time Trump does something she has to giver her two cents
>hires PR firm (verrit) to post positive comments about her all over the internet
>OMG PEPOLE WONT STOP TALKING ABOUT ME!!!!!!

but i can't be trolled mate, so fuck up dickhead

Hmm i never considered that - that she was just playing a role or acting like the sore loser candidate who is bracing herself and setting a narrative in anticipation for ‘charges that could drop at any moment’.

Could her whole character be a ploy? To what end?

She didn't actually say she was retiring from politics. She said she was retiring from the State Department and wasn't interested in being an elected official at the time.

The difference now is that Hillary she won't get the donors or support she got in 2008 or 2016.. She lost her political capital. She lost in 2016 because Dems were largely unenthusiastic about her and Republicans have an irrational hatred for her. That won't change in 2020.

Hillary staying in the spotlight is great for republicans.

>irrational hatred

Irrational?

Republican media continues to talk about her because Republicans don't know how to do politics without hating someone. It is unsurprising considering the Republican party is the reactionary party.

>She didn't actually say she was retiring from politics. She said she was retiring from the State Department and wasn't interested in being an elected official at the time.

Whew! Thanks for Correcting The Record!
ShareBlue appreciates your continued support.

The Glass Ceiling will be broken by a woman with a penis

>Crooked Shillary
>Front and center of scandal
>Russia and the Clinton Foundation
>WIld Bill getting big big money for speeches!
>And there goes the uranium!
>Her lackeys in the MSM won't touch this story.
>B-but Fox News won't stop talking about me!

It's horrible for Republicans. The hatred of Hillary is becoming psychologically decoupled from hatred for the Democratic party. As Republicans hatred for her becomes about "Uranium One" or some other stupid conspiracy theory, it becomes less about the real reason they started hating her, ie because she was the presumed Dem nominee in 2008 and 2016. She is then just a distraction.

Well meme'd

youtube.com/watch?v=BuW_7sktdBc

It couldn't have anything to do with the pile of corpses in her wake could it?

No, even the democrats are turning on her.

Keep it going. Just making it that much easier for Dems to put out a fresh-faced candidate like Kamala Harris in 2020 who Republicans won't know how to do deal with because they didn't spend the previous 3 years making her out to be the spawn of satan.

Your point?

>being this divorced from reality

Even Colin Capernig shit on her for the Super Predators thing when he still had a platform. Her staying in the spotlight prevents the Democratic party from moving past her failures to have a shot in 2020.

Haha great post! :-D

I know this is bait but Kamala is too anti white.

>doubling down
k
have fun with that

>I did not like Hillary the candidate but I love Hillary the Republican bait.
Same. Hillary's pathetic behavior grows more and more amusing.... That's because the chance of her ever being relevant again is shrinking each time she opens her mouth.

You seem to be forgetting the fact that Democrats and Republicans were apart of the same party until the early 1800s. They're two sides of the same coin

>Kamala Harris in 2020
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Republican jew tv stations continue to talk about her because democrat jew tv stations wont. She is guilty of crimes, millions of people know this. Part of the reason a lot of people voted for trump was because he promised to hold her accountable for these crimes. People hate her. Like seriously, hate. I cant wait til the bitch hangs for treason. Same with john mccain. So fuck your two party political bullshit and kill yourself while the rest of us wait for the swamp to be drained, regardless of how much hillary cries about being a victim.

they need somebody who can actually beat Trump though.

You cant troll someone when you lost a presidential election you were 98% guaranteed to win

However, i do like that she is keeping in the limelight. Even though the polls are biased in her favor they show a noticeable drop when she has to interact with people. Her poll numbers are at their highest when she has not been seen in public for a few months thats should tell you about how trash she is.

I mean she had to pay off the DNC so she could be a commie in the primaries. She had to cheat and get debate questions ahead of time and she still fucked up this badly.

T H I C C C C C C C

>stupid conspiracy theory
Kek

this

>Democratic party from moving past her failures
No, it prevents Republicans from moving past her "failures". Republicans care about Hillary 10x more than Democrats do. And Republicans care about hating Hilary more than they do hating the Democratic party. That is not good for Republicans.

Sage
>Oh you "didn't like her as a presidential candidate"??
The knowledge you are so, so objective makes the insult hurt much more!

This is going to be epic! She has so much dirt on so many people, her fucked up psychopathic mentality will bring absolute destruction....

Trying to separate her form the party when the party was literally her personal army
Sage

Your point only makes sense if you believe your own strawman: That republicans hate her merely because she was the democratic candidate... and not because she's a crook who steals from the public.

It's right to dislike villains... regardless of election bullshit.

Cant troll those with no soul

>you faggots
>pol
>(((fox news)))
>>>r/T_D
>>>/ptg/

bullshit her failures are the failures of this country to stop the clinton foundation from looting the country, you are a shill.

>Republicans were apart of the same party until the early 1800s
That is irrelevant. It tells you nothing about current ideological leanings. The parties aren't mirror images of one another by any stretch.

Trump will be impeached and removed or resign before 2020. He isn't the 2020 GOP nominee without a miracle.

And at this point, a generic Democrat would beat Trump in a presidential election, nevermind someone people would be enthusiastic about.

This. Trump is a clown and has already been stumped since pussygate.

No need to donate to dem campaigns. It's in the bag.

>without a miracle

Sorry to interupt but kek.

no fucking way, Sessions Mueler and Rosenstein have been in it from the start, they were never investigating Trump.

All that matters is that Hillary hatred is becoming disassociated with Democrat hatred. It doesn't actually matter that Republican hatred of her is irrational, being largely based on lies and partisan hackery.

>disassociated with Democrat hatred
It always was. If you guys ran biden in 2016, he'd be president today.

Please please please buy my book.

I like this meme.

He would be, and part of that would have been the fact that Republicans were largely focused on Hillary as the presumptive nominee for 2016. This is also part of why Obama was able to become president. No one expected a random Illinois senator to beat Hillary in 08. Republicans had to scramble to try and smear him when it became clear he had a chance, but it was too late.

The other part is that Biden actually has charisma and would appeal to the patriarchal rust belt Dems that stayed home or voted Trump.

ahh well, past is past.

Now, if trump wants to run for a second term, we'll have him till 2024.
That's because the fakenews media can't scream that he's hitler anymore. They already went so far in calling him an incompetent rapist lunatic that's going to blow up the planet... that next time, anything they say about him is going to pale in comparison. It won't even register.

Whereas the dem candidate, whoever it is, won't have such an immunity to those kinds of attacks.

nope biden would have lost dramatically. people have had enough of the scam.

She's went full retard. This is consuming her to her core both not being President and losing to Trump.

I'm nominating Hillary for weakest Troll 2017 then. Nobody's mad. Nobody's laughing. Just the occasional pity clap now.

Little did she realize Trump was telling the truth about putting her in jail. She is prisoner of her own hubris, and she will never escape.

Trump already is Hitler in the eyes of the people who didn't vote for him and he has lost support among those who did.

Trump narrowly beat a candidate Dems were unethusiastic about. If you think President Trump, the guy with the lowest approval rating on record, is going to lose to a candidate Dems actually care about you're delusional and falling right into the trap Dems did. Hell, Dems could put a generic Democrat out and he would beat Trump in an election tomorrow.

GOOD

>Trump narrowly beat a candidate Dems were unethusiastic about

She had massive support throughout the country to the point where people were angrily rioting in her favor.

>Trump already is Hitler in the eyes of the people who didn't vote for him and he has lost support among those who did.

No he isn't. You haven't been paying attention. Nobody's called him hitler in a while.

>Be criminal
>Have crimes reported on news
>Haha Im just a troll, get fucked republicans
No

Rioting against Trump is not equal to rioting for Hillary.

>Can't even handle a bit of the bantz

Imagine if this disgusting creature was actually the President?

approval rating of who? a bunch of jews? trumo is doing a great job only people who say otherwise are spineless scenester shills like yourself and willfully ignorant people. honest question: what do you think 1400+ sealed indictments refer to?

>muh kamala obonga harris
>muh minorities
>muh dick

>irrational hatred

Better off using Tulsi Gabbard

>irrational

Electorally what counts was almost a landslide.

>Trump is doing a great job
Not according to his job disapproval rating.
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_trump_job_approval-6179.html

What are the rational reasons for the seething hatred Republicans have for Hillary Clinton? Prove to me it's not partisan hackery and conservatives being easily manipulated within the bubble that is conservative media.

the joke is as cringy as Clint Eastwood giving a speech about Obama

Tulsi Gabbard's history with the LGBT community is disqualifying as a Democrat.

were those the same polls that had Hillary winning by 100 EC votes even when her rallies couldn't fill a high school gymnasium and they had to use CGI and fake crowd shots?

because spirit cooking haitian kids doesn't help

stop saying this

Should I say "cold day in hell" instead?

no

Then what should I say?

something original for a change

I'm not talking electorally, which is a stupid way to judge how close the election was. Hillary and Trump were separated by .23, .72, and .77 percentage points in MI, PA, and WI, respectively, just thousands of votes.

Don't tempt me...

Got a child rapist off the hook and was on tape laughing about falsifying evidence and manipulating jurors.

Lied about things a person wouldn't even need to lie about just to make herself sound important such as having attempted to join the marines in the 70s, being named for Sir Edmund Hillary, being under sniper fire in Bosnia. Then there's the political backtracking whenever she feels she is speaking to a demographic she can pander to. In favor of gay marriage, against gay marriage when it suits her. Racist (bring them to heel, kissing good friend Byrd) when she feels like it, totally not racist according to the media which she had in her pocket. How far in the pocket? Being given answers to debate questions by CNN ahead of time to prepare when he opponent couldn't.

Then there's Benghazi which I really should not have to explain to anybody. She got Americans killed and lied about how much she knew and could have done. She left those people there as pawns and doesn't give a shit that fathers wouldn't come home to their families because of her actions. She also supported TPP heavily, voted in favor of the Iraq clusterfuck along with her coerced CIA nigger friends, took bribes for her foundation and in turn used her political influence to sell US uranium to the Russians when it should not have happened. Thought it would be a good idea to conduct State Department business via a private mail server hosted out of her home, and when investigated had her staff on reddit asking about bleachbit and smashing blackberries with hammers.

That's just the stuff I could think of off the top of my head without looking it up which is provable and could cause anyone to hate Hillary Clinton.

hillary got about 28% of the vote without illegals, dead people, rampant diebold voting machine fraud. this is well known.

Post YFW not only will Clinton face charges for conspiracy and treason but her entire voter base will face sedition charges.

I thought you were obamaleaf for a moment and then I realized your image refutes his graphposting.

Nazis are mainstream now.
Get over it.

I wish she would waddle her fat ass into a corner somewhere and just shut the fuck up

First, I see nothing here that would justify hatred. It's 10x more dumbfounding to hear it coming from people that elected and love Donald J. Trump.

Even worse, your list is full of lies and deceptions.

>Got a child rapist off the hook
You mean she did her job as a defense attorney?
>was on tape laughing about falsifying evidence and manipulating jurors.
Falsehood
>Lied about things a person wouldn't even need to lie about
Who gives a shit? Also I hope you are not a DJT supporter.
>Then there's the political backtracking whenever she feels she is speaking to a demographic she can pander to.
You must hate every politician.
>Racist
Untrue. And I hope you are not a conservative.
> Being given answers to debate questions by CNN
That was Brazile abusing her position, not CNN. Also, I hope you don't support Fox News.
>Then there's Benghazi
You mean one of the most overblown non-scandals in American history?
>She got Americans killed
No, she didn't.
> lied about how much she knew
Zero evidence of this.
> took bribes
No, she didn't.
>sell US uranium to the Russians
No, she didn't.

Nice b8 faggot

FOX NEWS BTFO

>Trump narrowly beat a candidate...
>Narrowly

Do you mean 'largest electoral college defeat in the history of America'?

Protip - kid, youre going to live through 20 elections. If you can't even grasp reality during the first election, how are you going to survive the rest without a nervous breakdown? Think about it.

>BRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

are their debts clear now since the saudi purge?
Trump just saved their asses.

Those who voted for Hillary should never again be allowed to vote.

youtube.com/watch?v=BizU-u7RPcY