This kills the jew - #2

Continuation of our analysis from previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p34XrI2Fm6I
youtube.com/watch?v=nqbUkThGlCo
hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/Newt.html
theintercept.com/document/2014/02/24/art-deception-training-new-generation-online-covert-operations/
wtc7evaluation.org/
ine.uaf.edu/projects/wtc7/
youtube.com/watch?v=vMV8E_83NiI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

evidence or gtfo.

come play friends

it is fun to be self aware.
>try it.

are they coming?

can the drunk guy with the brown name from last thread come over? he was fun.

they are coming over, right?

Captain Chris Boyle
Engine 94 - 18 years

Boyle: ...on the north and east side of 7 it didn’t look like there was any damage at all, but then you looked on the south side of 7 there had to be a hole 20 stories tall in the building, with fire on several floors. Debris was falling down on the building and it didn’t look good.

Firehouse: When you looked at the south side, how close were you to the base of that side?

Boyle: I was standing right next to the building, probably right next to it.

Firehouse: When you had fire on the 20 floors, was it in one window or many?

Boyle: There was a huge gaping hole and it was scattered throughout there. It was a huge hole. I would say it was probably about a third of it, right in the middle of it. And so after Visconti came down and said nobody goes in 7, we said all right, we’ll head back to the command post. We lost touch with him. I never saw him again that day.

Debris from the North Tower hitting WTC 7

Oh i can play this game fellow goyim!

nice pic, i dont think i have seen that one yet.

show me your
PINK
tits

and your
PINK
pussy

They created what was damn near a genocide due to the anger that was redirected because of 9/11.
Wouldnt it be a shame if that anger was united and pointed in the right direction?

Lmao who done it?!?

what i wanna know is, where did that other moon come from?

what is nasa trying to hide?

The shuttle was so pretty with the painted external tank.

Heya poor people who need to shill to survive
Silverstein said "pulled" during an interview because jews are demonic and love to brag

youtube.com/watch?v=p34XrI2Fm6I

NICK KROLLS DAD WAS INVOLVED IN 9/11

NICK KROLL IS A PLANT IN HOLLYWOOD

sauce?

its just something funny.

what's the matter shartblue, can't slide fast enough?
What a great puppet you turned out to be, perfect candidate for a late term abortion :)

Bumping for more gifs and info

heres one

Oh wow the same five eyes shill.

youtube.com/watch?v=nqbUkThGlCo
The video of the collapse shows the failure of columns 79, 80, and 81, causing a partial building collapse. (The collapse of the east penthouse.)

None of these were core columns and then after a few seconds, the entire core failed nearly simultaneously causing a 2.25 second symmetrical free-fall of the entire bulding. Remeber the "outer facade" had 18 structural support columns making any natural free-fall impossible.

In order for the building to collapse at free-fall the entire core had to fail nearly simultaneously. Structural resistance slows fall acceleration. If you don't like it take it up with Newton, not me.

hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/Newt.html

So we could look at gravitational potential energy, inertia and structural resistance to calculate the predicted fall acceleration of wtc 7 if the NIST conclusions were correct and the collapse was progressive starting with the failure of column 79 on floor 13.

Spoiler.
It isnt 2.25 seconds of very close to 9.8m/s2.

If I'm going to put in the effort show me it's worth it.

Pic related are the columns.
Wtc7 was a controlled demolition.
9/11 was a CIA / Mossad false flag.
The same five eyes shill has been on both threads.

ya bud, how's it goin??

>Wtc7 was a controlled demolition.
evidence or gtfo

rate my tattoo

Maybe we should make some threads on Sup Forums about the flat earth psyop and online shilling?
Most of us are quite aware but it's always good to have a reminder.
Say Hi to Rayzor for me.
theintercept.com/document/2014/02/24/art-deception-training-new-generation-online-covert-operations/

>evidence
Plenty.
wtc7evaluation.org/
ine.uaf.edu/projects/wtc7/
youtube.com/watch?v=vMV8E_83NiI
Antyhing else I can help you with while I'm here?

Whats important about this

i rate it degenerat/reddit

still no evidence of controlled demo. cool.

What's important about the Saturn V? You have got to be kidding.

Obese/10

Jews and Freemasons took down the towers as a sacrifice, also so that the CIA can steal all the gold in the vaults for the Rothschild's, as well as destroy all the evidence for the Enron corruption case which was only in WTC 7

Larry Silverstein said "we decided to pull the building"

pull = demolition

it couldnt possibly mean remove all personnel.

Pull is a demolitiom term for pull the building down.
Wtc 7 is the only building of its type to collapse from fire.
Much less at free-fall.

so i expect this sliverstein character works in demolition since he uses the term so colloquially, and people decide to demolish a building a few hrs after it was damaged by fire and falling debris, then the demolition happens moments after the decision is made. yeah, you're right, my bad it makes perfect sense. hil-fucking-arious, my dude.

also i forgot to add that gravity obviously only works when controlled demolitions happen. how could i have overlooked that fact?

Since this thread sucks anyways, can you help a dumb soybrain out and explain to me why you are so sure the earth isn't flat?

the moon and sun are circles. Why wouldnt the earth also be a sphere? kys

Thanks Doc

do not expand this image. Seizure warning