Christcucks unironically believe this

>Christcucks unironically believe this

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/view/articles/2016-06-16/the-orthodox-church-stays-in-the-dark-ages
twitter.com/AnonBabble

jews eat their own shit, talmud tells them to
wipe your lips

Yea you totally just nailed the origins of Christianity. Kudos

>heheheh there are like a million different gods, how do you know your specific God is the real one???checkmate!

>There's like a million different numbers, how can you know which exact number equals 2+2? Checkmate, mathematicians!

>LARPagans unironically believe this

The ELCA is pro-big bang and don't believe the biblical account of creation literally, not a good example for the meme

little oven dodger weenie shitposting again

Has anyone ever heard a Christian use lack of an explanation for the big bang as "checkmate" proof that God exists?

Atheist are hollow husk that are nothing for than prey for those strong enough to destroy them.

jesus fucking christ, learn to make infographics, this is the most schizo thing i've ever seen

Unusually high amount of anti-christian threads today. Anyone else noticing this?

2+2 is provable. That's was kindergarten shit. Delete your post faggot.

Christianity as it exists today is not even a means to preserving anyone's racial integrity. It's as useless as it is pointless

>a big bang happened and created everything from nothing

What does this even mean

Any chance you would be interested in discussing theology, or are you just salt mining?

Prove it wrong

How can something be created from nothing when all of our science points to conservation of mass, charge, etc.?

whoa i cant believe a shitty meme on Sup Forums destroyed 2 millenia of theological thought in an instant. pack itnup boys weve been living a lie!

A chink tried to get me to believe in the fantastical shit he does and introduced me to his Caucasian wife (I saw their mixed child too). Christianity has no selling point now, Sup Forums recognized this

Misconception due to atheism quarantining certain aspects of rational thought due to their hatred of the god they created.

Big Bang is not a scientific theory to begin with, it is a secular origin myth posited by a catholic clergyman. The real argument against Big Bang (or any secular origin myth) is that there is no escaping the fact that we live in a causal universe: all science is predicated on this. The problem being, that is irrational: if you follow the chain far enough (e.g., to the Big Bang) you inevitably require a effect without naturalistic cause. The solution is a supernatural cause; which is literally the only logically consistent beginning to a natural casual universe.

The catch -22 for atheists is that they have to dismiss causality (denying science) or allow for supernatural causes (denying atheism)

It's not actually known if "nothing" is the state of existence that preceded the big bang. The big bang was the beginning of time itself, and scientists only understand it up to a few small fractions of a second after it happened.

What happened in those few small fractions of a second beforehand is an open mystery.

But what was before the big bang? How can matter just be created?

There's no suitable explanation for this.

>This is what religious people actually believe

>dismiss causality
What is quantum mechanics
>or allow for supernatural causes
God of the gaps

Whatever was before creation, or you call it the big bag, was eternal and timeless. Existing outside of time and eternally existing.

Whatever that was is God. Nothing cannot create something. Intelligence does not come from non-existence or something dumb and non-thinking. God created all things and they are intelligently designed.

Atheism is a flawed belief system and has nothing to account for. Especially in the terms of what is right and what is wrong. It is useless.

It's important that you realize real science knows nothing about universal origins, and that Big Bang was a catholic invention. They have a theory that describes one way that a Big Bang could look like, but that doesn't mean that it happened.
The post above you addresses this, but I would like to fast forward to the creation of bodily mass. Do you agree with the following statements re: Big Bang:
>the point of origin was smaller than, let's just say, our own sun.
>matter was extremely energetic and uniform (most articles say primarily hydrogen, or hydrogen and helium)
>gravity formed large bodies of mass at some time after this

Are all of those statements agreeable? If not, give me your own to work with.

This is a divide and conquer thread.

This is essentially how I feel. You can argue all day long about the identity of God(s), but atheism doesn't make sense

Since when is religion about selling points and social utility? Religion is supposed to be a description about the factual being of God/gods/whatever and the universe. Any religious person isn't going to be religious because they think it will improve their race. They're religious because they think that's the truth for how the universe is.

>Nothing cannot create something
We're currently observing particles appear in and out of existence
>Atheism is a flawed belief system
The same way not playing football is a flawed sport
>Especially in the terms of what is right and what is wrong
Who told you atheism is a moral framework?

>What is the big crunch
>All antimatter in the universe collides with regular matter at singularity causing the nth big bang

Its just a theory, like all religions have on the creation of the universe/space, but it would explain how it happens.

Only niggers and spics are unironically christcucks. It's ok if you want to ironically role play as a crusader but aside from that it's worthless.

So is the fact Christianity is true. You use logic in both cases.

Is this the theory of infinite big bangs? I've heard of it, but it still doesn't provide an explanation for why the first big bang happened, and that's my problem with believing it

Did you even read my post? How could quantum mechanics exhibit its (suspect) properties in a pre-time pre-space universes?
>muh gaps
This is such a backwards explanation of things, you can see this by replacing god with nature: are you describing nature, and the undesxribed parts or "gaps" are filled with nature?
Cool, so it looks like you have gaps whether there is a god or not. Does explaining the mechanisms god put in place somehow deal a death blow to god? Would filling all of them?

If yes, then perfect understanding would, to you, mean nature doesn't exist.

This is why people think atheists are stupid.

Did you think there'd be any whites left in Europe had Christendom not been around to defend it from Muslim conquests?

For the Christian God to exist everything which is written in the bible has to be in accordance with his existence, and we already know the bible is full of bullshit, so sorry Chirstcucks, your desert deity has as much chance of being real as Zeus or Odin.

There wont be any whites left either way unless normies figure it out

The problem is the leap from a first cause to a particular deity or set of deities which still exists in and manipulates the universe today.

>not knowing that all the christian denominations worship the same god
>not knowing about pascal's wager
OP is a faggot

>in all fields

Yes. There are still East Asians in Malaysia and Indonesia, still South Asians in Pakistan and Bangladesh, still black people in Somalia and Mali. Why would Europe be any different? (heck, there are still whites in Albania and Bosnia for that matter)

this user gets it

>atheists not knowing the difference between what is and ought to be
>not realizing significance of a religions existence
>it must have been passed down through generations
>it must have survived lifetimes of testing
>wisdom of incredible magnitude missed on because like, im super smart and i know that magic doesn't happen
well fucking duh
you are the definition of cringe please shut up

Stop larping boy and join a real faith.

Yeah cuckstianity is the white man's religion!

Pagans and Atheists are Jewish shills.

Time to become a Buddhist, then - don't want to spend my next life in Naraka. Or maybe a Hindu? But they both want different things from me, and I might end up in Naraka anyway if I guess wrong. To say nothing of the hundreds of other religions out there and their contradictory religious requirements.

Figure what out?

Congratulations, you're a pantheist.

Because we're witnessing a decline in European populations and increase in the ones you listed and probably others?

That is fair, that understanding does not lead directly to a chosen religion. but, by the time we reach that point, you have accepted that your creator must exist, correct?
Deism, most comfortably, right?

Christ cucks unironically believe a kike on a stick is God, dude your so called God got killed.

Inb4 he wanted to get killed damage control

It sure is mate.

>Follow a the teachings of a literal Rabbi or you are a Jewish shill

We're reaching levels of retardation that shouldn't even be possible.

>pantheist
Nothing I have said alludes to that at all. I'm curious if you could connect the dots for me.

>my faithnis the true one because I choose it is
Christian mind

>Lutherans

Protestants aren't Christian. They are heretics on the same level as Muslims. "I believe in one holy, catholic, and apostolic church."

The christian bible can be tested.
Matthew 18:19
"Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven."

Get two people together and have them ask for something that is physically impossible. If it happens the bible is proven true, if it does not happen it is proven false.

Hahahahsjahahahaha

>Christianity will save the white race
>read these Non White hebrew scriptures

>pretending to be Christian
Want to know how I know you work against christ?
>They argued back and forth in front of Solomon, 23 until finally he said, “Both of you say this live baby is yours. 24 Someone bring me a sword.”
>A sword was brought, and Solomon ordered, 25 “Cut the baby in half! That way each of you can have part of him.”
>26 “Please don’t kill my son,” the baby’s mother screamed. “Your Majesty, I love him very much, but give him to her. Just don’t kill him.”
>The other woman shouted, “Go ahead and cut him in half. Then neither of us will have the baby.”

You seem cut.
Are you a shill?

>protestant

sorry your mommy was so strict paganlarp. Doesn't mean you have to abandon Christ tho.

I do work against Christ.

This is the worst attempt at bait I have seen all-day. Fake, and gay KYS. sage

Yes, I abandon a fictional scripture on paper written by Jews

You presupposed intelligent design because empiricism isn't philosophically sound

Meanwhile this is what actual Christianity looks like.

Someone explain logically how Christianity is true

It's not meant to drive us from God rather from eachother. Religion is controversial, these threads are designed to spark division among Sup Forums.

religion continues to provide ethical framework with proven track record over thousands of years

atheists continue to derive morality systems from religious basis

i'm all for your point but don't forget the face of your father either

>what caused the big bang
>caused
>wew lad
Bitch you can't even prove the
big bang occurred at all, much less
what "hypothetically" caused it.

You forget that religion is simply a belief. It sucks have no faith in anything, but keep your self pity to yourself, fag.

The paper is truth because it says it is and you will Go to Hell!
Hahahajavajaga

Christianity is meaningless because it simply follows what is fashionable at any particular time.

Jim jones is a prophet because he says he is.

Even better why not go back, and role play as a commie? Lefties seem to have found some new fashion in that.

I know
>388
Psalms 38:8 I am feeble and sore broken: I have roared by reason of the disquietness of my heart

The Bible on Gays

That's still not the point of religion though. That's just a product of religion in history. What religion sets itself up as is a description of what is, not a political theory to maximize social utility.

Gonna have to connect those dots for me, pal; sounds like you are talking out of your ass.

Why are you posting a sheet of tree with ink?

They start with a philosophical argument about how God must exist, then they cite scripture that's supposed to be historically valid and theological evidence that Jesus is "the Christ." You might as well have a discussion with a weeb about how his waifu must exist physically 'cause m-theory and it'll be possible for them to have a relationship.

This

What real pagans look like.
Really makes you think.

It doesn't work exactly like that, but we can prove logically a supernatural creator exists

>believing in ancient sandnigger/sandjew stories

bloomberg.com/view/articles/2016-06-16/the-orthodox-church-stays-in-the-dark-ages

Can you logically prove Abraham was contacted by God?

Literally retarded.

it isn't if you are asking about what is but it is if you are asking about what ought to be
you
dumb
fuck