Heterosexuality is irrational ATM

First, let's clear one thing up: while instincts exist, they are limited to PHYSICAL reflexes,
including speech.

That is, one's disposition towards sexuality is entirely rational- from imitation to a fully thought out sexual philosophy- with most people being a compromise between these 2 extremes. If you shirk the notion that you choose your sexual philosophy, then you're doomed to living a sexual philosophy that you believe you can't change- when you can.

Given that Sup Forums skews towards both asociality and high intelligence, Sup Forums is predisposed to thinking in lieu of imitation. And given society's cost/benefit of marriage and family, a Pollack's sexual philosophy skews towards traps- traps offer a comparable sexual experience to that of women, without the detriment of children or the female temperament.

Don't be a follower- we need leaders.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DEGVhCyyMvk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Effeminates will not inherit the kigdom of God

The burden of proof is on you, sodomite.

FUCK THIS TRANNY FAGGOT

Hetero is normal. We live in a fallen society so they Jews try to turn the perverse into normal and the normal into perverse.

Id say Gas traps, but hey im sure probably somebody else is going to say that soon.

>FUCK THIS TRANNY FAGGOT
The program is working, soon you'll be sucking cock.

>Hetero is normal.
No, it's learned. Sexual orientation is not a reflex.

why the fuck is a tranny's pic on here

>why the fuck is a tranny's pic on here
Read the post you degenerate

Artificial wombs and sexbots will drive vagina niggers extinct.

Get in the bog, faggot.

Trap gf or black gf, Sup Forums?

Something I hate about this guy is the exaggerated mannerisms. I don't know if all trans do this, but its gross.

This guy is fucking cancer

ill be honest that's a hard one. probably trap only because ill be more afraid of black gfs family

Have you ever dated a black girl? Literally niggers will try to fight you and disrespectful everywhere you go. I can only imagine if I met the girl I was fucking's family.
But a trap girl, just imagine the embarrassment if people found out she was a trap.

Does the black girl have white facial features, or does she look like a baboon?

just say youre gay and stop being such a pussy faggot if you date a trap lol

i can deal with the embarrassment, i live in california...

you dont know what malakoi means
grabbem hi fags take my jewvankas cuz i do it too. these sound so scripted. nice dick skin thread we just had though

Who is that man you posted?

m8 I wish I was gay since I'm terrible with women but it's just not happening, when I look at blaire its obviously a man dressed as a woman

some jew who got thrown down a well
all traps were popularised by this board with its jewry and cowardice

>Who is that man you posted?
She's not a trap, she has a vagina. You would not know the difference.

Im obviously bi I guess. I like some traps, but I prefer women.

Blair white is disgusting though

FIRST
VULT

He has a man face.

hello pederast. 88% of you are

I'd usually always take a trap over biological females.
Traps have male humour, don't bleed every month, arent basically insane, cant get prego, supply endless anal, have a dick you can play with, look like hot chicks sometimes, aren't shit at vidya, display intelligence on par with males etcetc. list goes on and on

Let this nigger lay it straight for you, peckerwood cracker faggot: youtube.com/watch?v=DEGVhCyyMvk

Or Lemme guess, are you some gook or spic who permits an old cracker faggot sodomize you?

Hell is for ever!

stop trying to rationalize your mental illness by projecting it unto others

t. John Money

Burn in Auschwitz you jew faggot.

I'd kill myself before ever harming a young boy. 100% literal.

talking to pedophiles is like talking to a wall.

>tfw masculine bi

>Given that Sup Forums skews towards both asociality and high intelligence,
you're thinking of reddit, fucking loser.
>And given society's cost/benefit of marriage and family
idgaf about society. the Church is protected against societal degeneracy by the power of the holy spirit.
>detriment of children
hahahah kys fag. children are the natural purpose of sex.
> female temperament
>leaders
any real man can control a woman's tempermant

I fucked a tranny. Probably the best sex I've ever had. I felt insanely guilty afterward, but god damn it was good.
Well, he wasn't a tranny. Just a crossdresser. Still somehow looked more feminine and attractive than my ex at the time, which wasn't really that odd, but anyway.
We did it a few more times over the next year, but he ended up going full bible thumper and getting a wife like a year later.
We still talk from time to time, his wife and him have a kid now, but I think they're gonna get divorced soon.
And I just got dumped by my current girlfriend. So I think I'm gonna chase him if they get divorced.
>tfw felt more intimate with a guy than any of the women I've been with
I don't even care if I'm going to hell at this point. Sorry, anons

There's only one logical form of sex. It is undeniable, and you are a blatant troll. If one could truly justify any deviant sexual act, then Obama would come out as a raging homo. The mere fact that he hasn't done this, proves the Bible's version of sex absolutely and 100% correct. Another win for the Bible. Proof that it is the infallible Word of God!

das gay nigga

I know, user. I'm sorry

its not like you have to let these experiences define you. You can get control of your aberrant sex acts and focus on righteousness.

Nah, I'd rather not. I'm getting too old for that shit now. I'm rather just do what I want at this point.

>You can get control of your aberrant sex acts and focus on righteousness.

Can't make any thread without unironic bible fags paying.

You are fag user, a F A G

Blaire white would be good for a blowjob and that's it. She can not reproduce at all.

No gf

The real problem is that people think whatever sexual disposition they have is the right one. Since when is everything you have a disposition for the best or most moral thing? You can have a disposition that leads to fucking goats or murdering people. Both of those things are still wrong, not because they are rejected by society, but because they go against the higher moral system set up by God.

You really ought to kill yourself.

>Both of those things are still wrong, not because they are rejected by society, but because they go against the higher moral system set up by God.
Bible fags need to realize that Sup Forums IRONICALLY supports religion. It's a joke, but you idiots are too retarded to realize it.

Maybe one day, user.

An enlightened individual should have a situational sexual preference.