The next big trope of ww2 shooters?

first we had the dday mission now we have the "concentration camp discovery" is this gonna become the new trope of ww2 games?
next thing you know every world war 2 shooter will end with the main characters discovering the "horrors" of nazi germany and its "extermination" of the jewish people

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BLhBFsvBhR8
taz.de/!805988/
bbc.com/news/uk-politics-18519395
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Can you shoot the people on the labor camps?

I wonder if any will include missions like

- Hess parachuting into Scotland in a desperate peace attempt
- A drunk Churchill ordering you to bomb Toulun
- Invasion of Iran
- Repraiting the Cossacks to the bolsehciks

there's actually no one there, and you follow tracks to the commander personally executing the protagonist's friend out in the woods for some reason
youtube.com/watch?v=BLhBFsvBhR8

I really wanted this CoD to focus on police battalion 101. Be given the choice to kill or not to kill. If you don't kill the story sends you to the Eastern front where you die. If you choose to kill you have to live with your actions becoming more and more vile, but you live.

I want a piece of media were the germans win and everything is great

Look at this level of anti-german propaganda, they would implant that shit in every single human brain directly if they could, but for now, they just meme it in super hero films and videogames NON STOP.

>"they starved them to death, these monsters!"
Kinda ironic given that the US Army did this to German POWs

Nazi lies...
Remember the masturbatory pedo machines... NEVER FORGET

no more cartoon villain nazis in media

But I thought we went to war against the ebil nazis because of the 6 gorillion, but we didn't even know till we got there

Really makes ya think

taz.de/!805988/

„Möchten die Horst Güntherchen in ihrem Blut sich wälzen und die Inges den polnischen Bordellen überwiesen werden, mit Vorzugsscheinen für die Juden“, schrieb Theodor W. Adorno kurz vor der Niederlage NS-Deutschlands aus Kalifornien an seine Eltern in New York. Er freute sich, nun endlich sei „alles eingetreten, was man sich jahrelang gewünscht hat, das Land vermüllt, Millionen von Hansjürgens und Utes tot, wahrscheinlich dem Volk das Genick gebrochen, sodass es als Subjekt aus der Geschichte ausscheidet“.
>"May the Horst Günterchens role in their own blood and the Inges be passed to the Polish brothels, with passes of privilege for the Jews.", wrote Theodor W. Adorno shortly before the defeat of NS-Germany from California to his parents in New York. He rejoiced, finally everything was "trampled down, what one had wished for years, the country dumped with litter, millions of Hansjürgens and Utes dead, the neck of the people probably broken, so that history may excrete it is a subject."

bbc.com/news/uk-politics-18519395
Peter Sutherland is Jewish, Millenial Woes confirmed it

When can I finally play as the good guys in Call of Jewdy/WWII games?

Fucking kikes.
That's not a concentration camp!
Stalag camps were PoW camps not (((death camps))).

It's a Stalag Luft camp and even says it above the entrance amazing how (((they))) blurred out the Luft part. A PoW camp for shot down allied airmen and were directed by the Geneva conventions.
My own grandfather was a prisoner at one of them from 14th May 1943- 29th March 1945 after the bomber he was piloting was shot down over Bochum in a night time/early morning raid and he suffered a broken neck,three broken fingers,fractured right leg and ruptured ear drum. He said they were treated extremely well and given everything they needed and even had air force nurses taking care of his injuries.

The only rules were simply "Don't try and escape or you will be shot dead" and "Obey the daily schedule" to which near enough everyone agreed was fair. He told me he used to play football with the guards.

Once they're actually dead, the number of collective shits given by the public will wither and fade

yes - next installment you will get to shoot at ebil nazis in the act of of gassing thousands of innocent harmless people

dont we all

Now THAT would be a compelling war game

Company of Heroes is great for having playable Germans. Of course it's an RTS not an FPS tho. And there's no German campaign outside of expansion packs.
The German voice acting is great, and the writers clearly had a ton of fun.
"on behalf of a grateful nation, honour and blood. we award this iron cross."