I get that modern feminism is cancer but allowing women to vote and work is reasonable enough, yes?

I get that modern feminism is cancer but allowing women to vote and work is reasonable enough, yes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fcqxH6hdOUw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Voting no.
Working only until they have children.
A generous welfare state should provide extremely extensive maternity leave and benefits to mothers and make working only optional for them to incentivize them to spend more time with their children.

Nobody should vote because democracy is a shitty system.

If that was where it ended, I would agree. However, the truth is that if you give even an inch to women, they will keep taking that inch over and over again until they end up where they are now in Western society, and it will get even worse in the future. Islamic countries have the right idea.

No.
No way.

Bring back the good times.

she is eating bamboo sprouts gohan
i want to touch oppai

Neither.
>Let's double our workforce and make half of it shit, driving down wages AND forcing the ones who actually contribute to work even harder, destroying cultural cohesiveness
>Let's double the voting pool and make half of it gullible and easy to manipulate, needlessly complicating even simple decisions and turning logical processes into popularity contests

Nothing good came from either.

Yes, the problem with feminism is when it devolves into "women can do no wrong" bullshit or stormfag-tier ramblings about rape which sound a lot like Sup Forums on crime. Or treating social problems in general as "women's issues" or "misogyny" and brushing any men it happens to, or women who perpetrate it, under the rug. (heck, I've even heard some feminist journos try to coin "femicide" - it's white genocide for women!)

All human beings are equal and deserve legal, social, and political equality.

This.

a woman's dream come true; working a 9 to 5 job every fucking day of their life

No, and they have to pay no price for the vote like men do

The second and third waves of feminism is only possible through the advent of women's suffrage. Without a say in representation, they have no actual power. Feminism as we now know it wouldn't exist if they never actually gained the ability to vote. Take from that what you will. One invariably leads to the other.

As to the working question, (((society))) actually fucked everybody over by allowing them to work, if anything, and they certainly fucked over the nuclear family. It does limit them to a certain extent, and it definitely fucks over those who made a bad choice in relational partner in the event of marriage, but if you're talking about benefiting society as a whole versus women, you make the judgment. In my estimation, the best option would be to limit them to certain careers, for those who insist on working.

As it stands, you can't put the toothpaste back in the tube. Taking away either or fundamentally altering the system would lead to extremely bad consequences at this point.

See
Democracy is the worst meme that happened in human history

I want a big tit Asian to eat breakfast with me can I order one?

>allowing women to vote and work
How do you think we ended up in the state we are in now?

>allowing women to vote and work is reasonable enough, yes?
Have you ever worked alongside women? Jesus, they are probably the number one reason people quit jobs.

No. women should not be allowed into the military, so they shouldn't be allowed to vote. Working is something i do think they should be allowed to do, but we should have huge benefits for giving birth

>I get that modern feminism is cancer but allowing women to vote and work is reasonable enough, yes?

Women worked before feminism, you know.

They shouldn't, but we should give them the freedom to do so. I fear women fucking shit up, but I fear a government that has that much control over liberty even more.

Funny, that is the exact reason why I left my last job.
Hope they have fun with the cunt that can't produce even half the product I can.

You know I read one more fucking pro-communist thing I'm going to go outside and find the nearest antifa looking fuck that I can find and I'm going to beat the ever-living shit out of them

It's funny that you say that, because the United States originally required you to:
1) Not be a slave or indentured servant
2) Be white on top of that
3) Be male
4) Be a property owner
5) Be of the proper voting age

Over time, the bar has been lowered significantly. Now you need only be an adult. It wouldn't at all surprise me to see minors and illegal aliens given the right to vote eventually.

no because voting is what led to this, retard
anything less than a total regression is just the cries of limp dicks who inaccurately equate it with shariah law or desperately want to think of women as their "friends"

I don’t want women to vote or work. I also rather live in a monarchy because I don’t see a good future for humanity with the amount of soys in our society

This, and it's because an unbridled democracy is far more dangerous to freedom and independence than a limited government with voter restrictions

is it yellow time

Holy shit, how is this possible

Women working is a bad thing for the workforce. A male can do a job better than a female regardless how trivial the task up to exclusion of labor.

The child-like attitudes of women are not conducive to progress of advancing tech or reliable knowledge of procedures. Sure maybe some jobs you wouldn't care to notice how well it was done, such as stocking items in a grocery store - but much else beyond that requires a certain dedication that women in general do not have. The obvious no-go areas for women are things like politics, weapon crafting, animal husbandry, agriculture, anything in the medicinal and pharmaceutical fields, and of course the military. Less obvious but equally important areas are tech industries as a whole including communications.

Women are sorely unreliable by a base fact, compared to male counterparts. Furthermore in mixed gender employment, the women will attempt to distract the men, reducing the effectiveness of men to an equally low level. In majority or full female work environments, they will cause internal stress issues between each other as a deep distraction force, with side distraction forces such as chatting and being divisive among their female peers.

A "female supportive" or "female oriented" hiring ethic has steadily decreased the quality of living for everyone in the past centuries and will rapidly continue to worsen. Women inherently, natively, and intuitively put efforts towards male selection and seeking approval of male power figures - COMPLETELY REGARDLESS OF ANY OTHERWISE CLAIMS AND MESSAGES FROM FEMENISM - thus their mixture with a male workforce is problematic, and their independance in a female orented workforce is paradoxical.

The idea of female equality is well-wishing, however disappointingly misguided from reality. The opportunity for womens rights has only worsened thanks to corporate jews who refuse to pay living wages for employees, which would allow men to support an unemployed wife and raise kids.

what do you mean? probably through boob jobs and frat houses.

uhhh who is this
i hope she doesnt vote

not sure, looks like a less trashier tila tequila

>That fucking black armpit
What the fuck, did she not wash them correctly or something?

My life has been destroyed

>Lost my wife
>All her fambily hates me now
>My family is suspicious of me
>I'm facing huge legal fees
>Her sisters and idiot friends are gloating
>I'm cornered by everyone
>did nothing wrong

now I'm 33 and single.

Women have a delusional view of their own importance nowadays. Divorce is rampant not just becuase of fems but tech. It makes all wome believe celebrity is at their tips.

how the fuck is that even a meal? I just see some white scraps, some brown lumpy things and what looks like an amniotic sac.

you should just run. not kidding. go to another country or Alaska or something. Vanish. Start over.

I agree, just go and start fresh

Was going to post this. Every single faggot here needs to read the entirety of this.

How can boobs be so delicious

>allowing women to vote and work is reasonable
No, not at all. Cunts are not people, they should not be treated as if they are.

Worked well enough before we let women vote (changing the system from being mostly about voting in the interests of families to voting in the interests of the individual)

What happened?
Always remember:
With women, you lose.

I love seeing this posted everywhere

>the truth is that if you give even an inch to women

le redpill le return of kings

/thread

No, women working destroys the family unit.

> allowing women to vote
Get out faggot.

Ehhh.... I was going to say fine, you can vote, but not work. The only issue is you cunts would vote to let yourselves work. So you can work and not vote. Sound fair? Oh and try to find a better way to get the whole one person one vote thing down so whites can oppress minorities again. That would be terrific

I wish I was one of those grains of rice.

No it's not.

But who gives a fuck. USA is doomed. Have you seen class pictures of all grade levels? In 20 years that's who is going to be of working age. All whites are going to pay higher taxes to niggers until they are eventually out bred.

I am in control of how my white blood dies, I'm going to inject it into gook pussy in Japan. Learning it now thanks to DJT.

>A bob and vegene masquerading as a based Japanon
Wut in tarnation

I just came for sauce on those juicy melons

K
Does'nt change the fact that muh freedom is the meme that is detroying the West.Its a fucking popularity contest and the competitors participating in it have no fear to go to whatever end they can so to win this contest.It worked in the past when the society was more homogeneous but its flaws are being more apparent as politics and as a result culture is becoming more divisive.When all the degeneracy that exists in the world today comes from the """Democratic nations""" you know something is wrong in here.Even in a commie state like USSR,feminism is considered a divisive agenda and the middle ground(Women and men deserve equal respect and gender roles should'nt be discouraged regardless) was the ideal and it stayed like that till the fall of USSR.
The rulers have no fear to turn against their own citizens,subvert national culture and society and fuck up demographics just so the rulers can maintain their rule.
It won't be obvious to you now but wait for few more decades to see how unsustainable this system is when le 56% won't be just a meme(If murrica exists as a nation in its current form in the first place)

>Learning it now thanks to DJT
what do you mean by this

Women never had the luxury of working up until the 18th century in the anglosphere you retarded cuck. They just did womens work that is whatis suitable for them. Office hr cuckery is make work though.

I came across this video the other day. It's a guy who walks around and asks Japanese people about things, usually related to the western world.

Apparently, most Japanese women don't even know what feminism is, and when they're told what it is, most of them seem to reject it.

Gave me a whole new respect for Japan.

youtube.com/watch?v=fcqxH6hdOUw

This. Women are little jewlings like that.

Not surprising. It's because their culture never had a liberal era leading to individualism. Egalitarianism (whether it's between sexes or any other division of people) is a European construct
>everyone is an individual, but all individuals are inherently equal
vs
>we are a collective, but within the collective there is inherent hierarchy

>sure! Let's let "people"like this vote for the better interest/future of humanity!!1!!! what could go wrong?

Democracy is cancer, that's something ancaps and natsocs can agree on.

Any country that lets women vote is doomed to become islamic.

Sauce

Or you could not be retarded and realize we are individuals who are not equal, and never should be forced to act equal.

No. Women should be as they are in your picture. Food bearing tits.

Not even. Democracy only 'works' when the voting class is very restricted. Not just 'all men', but something like 'all property owning men'.

Why do women need to vote? The very suggestion implies that they can't trust their men to look after them. The moment a society allows women to vote it falls to the juden divide and conquer tactic

stop posting subhuman chinks, i won't warn you again

There needs to be something that binds people within a society together, so people with less than others still feel like they belong and don't just rebel. So either you have a culture of collectivism telling people to "know their place," or you have the myth of egalitarianism telling the lesser people they're not actually lesser.

You're trying too hard, faggot.
But those are some top tier Nip milkers.

God damn...

yeah faggot shit is the correct way i'd describe this text

JET, MEXT, or vacation?

god damn to be swallowed by such a cute creature, and digested painfully in her stomach only to be turned into a little fat on her tits. What a patrician way to go.

You shouldn't be able to vote or work, roastie.

>All human beings are equal and deserve legal, social, and political equality.
Why so? And I don't want to see some baseless moralistic whining. Give me some proper explanation.

Women voting has proven to be a huge mistake. They are not logical they operate on emotions. Democracy & voting is bad in general. Benevolent dictatorship is better.

Except that isn't the natural order. Man and women are different and that's what brings balance. There is a goat on the mountain and a fish in the ocean for a reason.

Voting should be reserved for men and women who are citizen which are taxpayers or active and retired military. Unemployed should not be voting, welfare recipients should be disallowed to vote, retiring and receiving social security should ban you from voting, and the only other thing that should trump all this should be people who served this county.

We used to have a form of collectivism called religion, and before that it was the tribal order.

That's a damn hard pill to swallow.

None of the above, lad. I've just been doing meme work here for a while.

If collectivism is the answer then why has it never been a reality? Why does it always destroy itself? There are different races and different genders.

Different tribal orders and religions.

Asians have such ugly nose, eyes and mouth structures.

May I ask if either of you ever lived in a non-democratic country

>on board with monarchists, fascists and nazis
>"omg if you are anti-democracy you are a communist"

kys my man

Japan's culture is collectivist even though they're using an economic system that came from individualist philosophy. Just like China.

>vote
Not unless they're willing to die for the country

>work
Not unless they're willing to actually compete with men for jobs instead of getting the government to shoehorn them in

So no to both because women will never do these things

Kinda hard too when most of the monarchies ended in the great wars.

You don't understand how you're undermining your own argument. The Chinese and Japanese aren't human. They are droids who lost their humanity by becoming collectivised. No individualism.

Thats a dumb question.Most """demcratic""" first world nations are what they are now not because of democracy but because
a)A small city state or an oil rich nation
b)A colonial empire
c)A homogeneous and usually autocratic nation
I'll ask you a far more better question.Lets tak two countries that had almost the same headstart but adopted different systems-India and China(Actually untill 1990s India was slightly better off than China economically)
Which will you live?

Here's the original.

In a magical world where we all were truly valued equally as humans yet respected and celebrated our differences? Of course. In the real world, that shit isn't working out because *some* of us insist on being victims no matter how good we have it.

Feminism was built by bored middle+ class white women who couldn't deal with their own shit. And so it remains. And so we must all suffer while they complain about their pumpkin spice lattes.

Strawman harder.

>India and China
>two countries that had almost the same headstart but adopted different systems
Retard.

>has a Starbucks on every corner
>fed off the blood of strong men
>Is somehow oppressed...

Can you make me understand?

They should be able to vote. The real problem is that women live in a bubble and it takes them longer to understand the real world. The problem isn't that we need gender-based laws. It is the general requirements for voting which should be changed. An eligible voter should be 30 years old and should have a steady job. In the case of a family, one parent gets to represent the family and casts a multiple votes for everyone in the family, spouse and children. As for obtaining citizenship, another condition for voting, being born in a country is not enough due to transport technology. The requirement for citizenship should be raised significantly.

>All human beings are equal and deserve legal, social, and political equality.
> Why so? And I don't want to see some baseless moralistic whining. Give me some proper explanation.

Obviously everybody is not equal in the objective sense. However everybody ought to be treated equally before the Law because it is the only thing separating us from beasts.

If you want to live as a beast, you can do it in the jungle, in a state of nature away from civilization.

Democracy would be okay if only productive members of society were allowed to vote. Unfortuntately this is not the case.

Oh and by the way yes.Some Arab nations,East China,etc... have pretty high standards of living.
>says this while he brings up a strawman version of an autocracy
What strawman?Who or what am I strawmaning?
>retard
Why?Can you prove other wise?
>Republic of India:1947
PCI:$500
Population:300 million
>People's Republic of China:1949
PCI:$600
Population:450 million
Oh and this is before the cultural revolution and great leap forward that fucked up China

> Women voting

another great gift from the eternal anglo. Fuck you faggot.