She has a point you know

She has a point you know
All he does is bitch about Hillary and tell his staff to "DO SOMETHING"

>How does he have time to do get stuff done in between doing something takes 3 minutes and something else that he does on the weekends???????

Sometimes I really doubt Hillary's intelligence.

White people. Do something.

lmao, he's already done more than Obama did in 8 years in less than a year.

Why is she not in prison?

This woman has got to be the biggest sore loser in the history of American politics.

How does Hillary's minions get anything done between throwing her into vans like a hunk of beef when she passes out, handling her social media accounts like this thread is about, arranging bribes and kickbacks from foreign leaders, threatening her husband's rape victims, and killing all of her political opponents? Reallymakesyouthink!

Sounds like a real fascist to me.

SLAY HILLDAWG SLAY

you can feel her salt from here

the cunt that would of completely destroyed this nation and legalized 30 million spics has to spend the rest of her life being a nobody because a reality tv host is more popular then she is.

People say they want hillary in prison but that would just justify in her head that she was right all along if she was jailed. Instead she should live a very long life im talking 100+ so she can contemplate just how badly she fucked up.

wow she should do standup, or better yet host a late night talk show

True - and libtards thinks all he does is twitter since that is all they do instead of living in the real world.

As far as golfing OP - He needs to golf 39 times a year for 8 years to golf more than Obummer.

Hillary is a goddamn witch. Only 100 years ago her cunty traitor ass would be swinging from a noose and getting nibbled on by crows.

This is why atheism is useless to humanity.

Bro just stop. We know you're some normie cuckfag trying to rile up 'teh racist nazis'.

Listen, Trump's kicking ass and #MAGA, while Hilary slowly degenerating into a basket case while the entire platform she worked for years to build self implodes - who cares what she says?

And BTW - the reason Trump beat Hilary in the election is because of his tweets - he is directly connects with his audience on a personal level and says it like it is/his opinions, while Clinton pays a female black arts major $20 an hour to contrive carefully thought out artificially constructed and robotic blips that only make Clinton look even more fake than she already does.

So I think it's funny that Clinton said that. She still doesn't get why she lost.

Sending out one tweet takes up most of hillary's day, so she doesn't think it's possible to do it faster.

Says the woman who funded a fake dossier against him, a book that attacks him, and every public appearance she makes is in reference to the election.

I'm holding out hope

It takes exactly 10 seconds to tweet something out, and most of the people who are leaders play golf where anyone knows the real shit gets done.

>people actually think it takes time to shitpost
Fucking normalfags

Maybe if that stupid bitch golfed some she would lose some of that big fat lard ass she's dragging around

What did she mean by this?

Just look at how she behaves after her loss. There is no better proof that this whore was completely unfit for office.

I'm sure Trump would've calmly conceded victory and stepped down in a polite and reasonable manner.

He actually would have, gypsy.
Thanks for pointing out the obvious.

How does she get anything done with all the failing to become president?

op glows in the dark because he's a CIA nigger

>hide CIA Threads.
>ignore CIA posts
>do not reply to CIA Posters

Why are Americans this stupid? When will you realize it doesn't matter what you vote for?

he doesn't even tweet himself 90% of the time. he dictates it to someone who tweets. the SS have a special phone for him and the person who is dictating the tweet uses a laptop.
hillary is moaning about trump speaking to someone.

>t. le radical centrist
Not taking a side =/= being smarter than everyone else.
Go eat shit and rip off some more tourists.

It's not about not taking sides, it's about not realizing how you state works. You don't understand that your president doesn't matter.
Stop acting so reddit, you're embarrassing yourself.

He does matter, you idiot.
The President sets the trajectory for the type of people who will end up in the senate, house, and supreme court, and that's not even including the numerous other positions in the executive branch which are appointed by the president as well.
Trump getting elected means that more paleocons, nationalists, libertarians, and pretty much any non-neoconservative will have more confidence and support for the 2018 elections. This would not have happened had Hillary won and we'd be doubly fucked since absolutely no one but the most insane progs and sjws would be scrambling for the aforementioned positions and offices.
Maybe your conception of the US is just you projecting the sheer corruption and dysfunction of your third world country onto us.

You're as delusional and misinformed as Hillary supporters are.

Great argument there, gypsyfag.

>hating on a President who is transparent and communicates directly with the public rather than via paid media shills

because he's not a decrepit, senile, 80 year old with severe coughing attacks and fainting spells

hillary got some bad HPV/herpes/syphilis from Bill and its been deteriorating her brain for the last 40 years

If a bunch of punks went nuts every time I made a statement, I would keep doing it.

Hillary might just be the ultimate troll

Have you ever known a more bitter loser? She's like that bitter ex who can't stand that Chad has moved on to better thighs.

>ID: Meep

haha faggot fuck out of here.

Don't need arguments to fight stupid.

>names the jewess and makes his employees do his job

their job*

Dunno but I hope she gets locked up. I have a feeling she might hire one of her assassins to take out Trump which will start a very serious civil war.

Apparently, being a president doesn't take at least 15 years of failed public service to be successful at, and he has time to play golf and tweet. I think he's pretty efficient.